Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2020, 07:54 PM

33,589 posts, read 18,205,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human10469 View Post
A good leader seeks and takes the advice of experts in making decisions that will affect a whole country. And good leaders recognize that experts know more about their field than the leaders do.

With Trump though, anytime someone has dared to contradict his OPINION on something, he gets rid of them. Even if they were strong supporters of him, he still craps on them. He has shown this time and time and time again. There is no way anyone could miss this behavior if they are paying the slightest bit of attention.

You coundn't have found a more staunch supporter of Trump than Barr, and yet when Barr announced publicly that investigation had not turned up anything that would sway the outcome of the election, suddenly he gets rabidly attacked. Trump has fired person after person who disagreed with his opinions. He has shown no loyalty to even his strongest supporters if they had the gall to actually tell the truth.

The Georgia Sectretary of State was a very vocal supporter of Trump, and yet when he verified that Biden won Georgia, suddenly he is treated as an enemy by Trump and his cronies -- even to the point of publicly claiming the Georgia Sectretary of State should be killed?!?!? WTF kind of bull is that?!?! * And yes, I know it wasn't Trump that said he should be killed, but he sure didn't condemn that statement *

And this is the kind of person so many Republicans want at the helm? One who will gladly throw you overboard if the actual facts contradict his wishful thinking?

How many of you want to be fired from your jobs because your boss said something that made no sense and you had to contradict them? That would be a lousy thing to do, wouldn't it? Then why the devil would you want someone in the Oval office that has so little respect for any facts that he will blindly fire anyone he can, that dares bring up a fact that doesn't support Trump's opinions?
Trump has done great listening to everyone and making his own decisions. NO wars, no missiles shot over Japan from North Korea.

Trump himself bumped heads with John Bolton and I got a clue why when Trump said, " If I listened to John Bolton , I would be in World War 6."

Johh Bolton was a war hawk from that statement from Trump .Fact is Trump being a business man had made many good decisions and those so called experts hate the fact that Trump is running the country like a real leader and they have such a big ego , they think they should be listened to.. the big ego so called experts impressed with themselves hate the fact that a business man knows better than them.

Fact is Kemp is not doing his job. He should do everything to protect the safeguards of checking signatures. My signature was checked , My picture on my drivers license was checked. I had to show ID in florida. We ran a good election in Fl and we are much more populated here.

Georgia had people tell everyone to go home and pulled bins of votes out of suitcases and ran them over and over ,counting the same ballots. They also tampered with the voting machines putting in sim cards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2020, 08:44 PM

1,154 posts, read 621,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
In this case, I'm not believing Trump. I don't really care what Trump has to say on the matter. There were some damn suspicious occurrences on and after election night. I simply want them investigated and resolved. It's as simple as that. If it turns out to be nothing, okay. If it turns out to be something, well then my suspicions were justified huh? I rarely listen to MSM news these days, but I heard on the radio today that something like 60% suspect something fishy. So I'm not alone.

What I am claiming is that there is reason to be suspicious. What you are claiming is that there is no way anything out of the ordinary happened. You are making a declaration, I am expressing suspicion. You have a whole lot more to lose in the matter because you've committed yourself by speaking in a declarative, and if it turns out there there WAS fraud, I wonder how many of you Never Frauders will eat your words and admit you made a mistake? Or will you just resume burning the nation to the ground?
Nicely stated. It’s been amusing reading all of these “experts” on CD declaring there is absolutely no fraud. Don’t worry yourself, these people have no idea if there was or was not fraud. All reasonable people know that there is no doubt that there was fraud in this and every recent federal election. This is nothing new. Citizenship is required to vote in a federal election, not one state checks citizenship when accepting a vote. That fact alone subjects the election system to fraud that is clear and not refutable. There are so many other holes, we could be here for days. Objective minded people realize that the election anomalies are just too Biden perfect to be purely coincidential.

Old 12-07-2020, 05:20 AM

59,255 posts, read 27,435,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
It's good to know you won't complain if Biden decides to use Trump's actions in office as precedent in accomplishing his agenda. That leaves the field wide open for Joe to score repeated big wins for America.
"That leaves the field wide open for Joe to score repeated big wins for America"

With something near 47 years in government office, he MUST have done SOMETHING worth while. I asked another dem poster to list his accomplishments, bills authored, passed and became laws etc. as a U.S Senator and NO REPLY.

Now it is you your turn to list all them.

Old 12-07-2020, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Actually, they have. If you had been paying attention to the hearings in the various states, you'd know...

Illegal votes found in Georgia (with documentation presented to the State Legislature):

2,560 felons
66,247 underage voters
2,423 votes from people not registered
1,043 individuals registered illegally at post office boxes
4,926 individuals who voted in Georgia after registering in another state
395 individuals who voted in two states
30,000 to 40,000 absentee ballots lacking proper signature matching and verification
Etc...

Illegal votes found in Nevada (with documentation presented to the state legislature):

1,506 votes from dead people
42,284 voters who voted twice
Etc...
Etc...

Same happened in other states, including swing states. The evidence is being presented to the state legislatures because they have the power to select the electors for the EC.

A comment about the mail-in voting and no state-issued photo ID required to vote fiasco... That's how people go to the polls on election day only to be told they already voted. Someone else merely claimed to be them by their "say so," or mailed in a ballot in their name, and stole their vote.

Oh, sure, when that happens you can cast a "provisional" ballot and that might be counted once it's verified, but what happens to the original vote cast in that name by an imposter? Do they track that vote down and void it? No. So... one voter casts two votes. That's just one way how elections are easily stolen.
"]Actually, they have. If you had been paying attention to the hearings in the various states, you'd know..."

Don't be too hard on him, he only watches CNN, MSNBC, etc, and they have ignored this story like it was the plague and DON'T do reports on this issue.

Old 12-07-2020, 05:25 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,531,095 times
I wonder how close those folks filming were to the poling place. In VA, its against the law when within 40 feet. § 24.2-604 I'm sure other states have similar laws.

Note: the last revision to § 24.2-604 was in 2018 and passed the GOP controlled state House of Delegates and Senate.

Old 12-07-2020, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Trump has had plenty of time to come up with some solid evidence of election fraud. I haven't seen any evidence of widespread election fraud. I agree with Bill Barr. It's over Trump, and get rid of that idiot Guliani. Like Biden, the older Guliani gets, the less sense he makes. Biden won't be around long. Time to move on from this.
" I haven't seen any evidence of widespread election fraud", and WHERE do you get your "news"?

Old 12-07-2020, 08:05 AM

12,979 posts, read 9,683,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" I haven't seen any evidence of widespread election fraud", and WHERE do you get your "news"?
From team Trump and his band of lawyers, it's whatever they say no proof needed.

Old 12-07-2020, 08:11 AM

89,184 posts, read 44,953,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human10469 View Post
In the early stages of the Covid, many doctors, including Dr. Fauci wanted people to start wearing masks to keep the death toll down although they feared it could rise to 150,000. Trump decided to tell people not to wear masks and the death toll is over 250,000!!!! Yeah, he made his decision.
Nope. Fauci was an anti-masker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRa6t_e7dgI

Old 12-07-2020, 08:21 AM

12,979 posts, read 9,683,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Nope. Fauci was an anti-masker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRa6t_e7dgI
Key word is, WAS.

Old 12-07-2020, 09:15 AM

89,184 posts, read 44,953,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Key word is, WAS.
Same for Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies