Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 09:06 AM

15,928 posts, read 6,634,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Literally on day 1, the Washington Post ran an article title "the campaign to impeach Trump has begun."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

More than one third of US House Democrats boycotted Trump's inauguration. Obama was asked to criticize them and refused. Many cited that the election was stolen as their reason for boycotting the inauguration.

https://serrano.house.gov/media-cent...s-inauguration

I find it amazing that Democrats think they are on a high horse of good behavior.
Ahh... right.

REPUBLICANS ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT IMPEACHING CLINTON -- November 4, 2016

Quote:
With the latest polls showing Hillary Clinton remains likely to win the election on Tuesday, Republicans are preparing for the possibility of a second Clinton White House by promising to make the next four years a living hell. Some lawmakers are talking openly about refusing to approve any Supreme Court nominees until a Republican is elected president, the F.B.I. is investigating both the Clinton Foundation and the former secretary of state’s use of a private e-mail server, and House Republicans have vowed to launch additional investigations of their own. Now, a growing number of conservatives are warning that there could be a “constitutional crisis” if Clinton is elected, and threatening her with impeachment.
So boo-hoo, poor Trump got investigated. Hypocrites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2020, 09:12 AM

26,074 posts, read 22,273,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Wow! This is quite the news... Only 27 out of the 249 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden as the winner of the election. This is interesting, to say the least.

20 — 88% of Republicans in Congress — wouldn't say, and two congressmen, Reps. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) and Mo Brooks (Ala.), said Trump won.

Why it matters: By voting against the resolution, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) and House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy effectively blocked the committee from publicly recognizing Biden as president-elect.

Republicans on the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies voted against a resolution that would have affirmed the committee was preparing for the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) announced Tuesday.

https://www.axios.com/republican-blo...ee1a34cbc.html
Honesty is higher among Republicans, so I am not surprised. Seriously, I can't believe that anyone actually thought that the old perv, mental declining Biden could win unless they used that "Election Fraud Committee" that Biden spoke to get him elected. And, tying Harris around his neck, someone who could get no footing at all in the Democratic primary...............

Old 12-09-2020, 12:05 PM

26,651 posts, read 15,199,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Ahh... right.

REPUBLICANS ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT IMPEACHING CLINTON -- November 4, 2016

So boo-hoo, poor Trump got investigated. Hypocrites.
Your post is pointless.

A leftist poster challenged the notion that Trumpbwas under attack from day 1. He was proven wrong.

Do you disagree? Of course Hillary would have been under attack too.

Old 12-09-2020, 04:35 PM

16,955 posts, read 16,804,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Sure, it's in news feeds, but Republicans being too cowardly to speak up and acknowledge something as obvious as Biden's win isn't surprising. We should have no respect for those who haven't publicly endorsed either candidate.
What did Biden win? The investigations are going to put him in Prison!

Old 12-09-2020, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The foam from your mouth is affecting your vision.

You can't even appreciate that the Trump admin shepherded a COVID vaccine when nobody thought it could be done.

Lives saved... who cares - Trump sucks. Return us back to heavy regulation and long bureaucratic delays.
Trump! 4 more years!

Old 12-09-2020, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Democrats treated Trump with kid gloves. What precisely should they have done when Trump is out there admitting to crimes he's committed as president? Even then the weak democrats were hesitant to impeach and when they finally did, they limited the focus to Russia instead of his financial crimes. They even let every one of his supreme court picks go through without much of a fight. Trump has been treated as well as one could possibly hope for. No hate here, just more love and tolerance from the DNC compared to what Obama went through considering he's not even 1/100th the criminal and buffoon that Trump is.
Please list all his crimes. Do NOT refer to any Liberal News Source that you saw on TV or what Nancy told you on the fake news.

What did you see him do that was crime, i'll wait...

Old 12-09-2020, 04:39 PM

956 posts, read 514,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I’ve lost all respect for the Republican Party. No evidence of widespread voter fraud, yet they continue to deny the results. It’s truly sickening.
Bingo. I am republican but could not vote for Trump. I voted for neither. Instead I voted for all republican congressman on the ballot and blank on Presidential ballot.

I mean if there was so much fraud by the democrats wouldn't you think they would have been a sweep or a large win in congress seats too. No instead republicans gained some seats meaning people hate too much liberalism but also hate Trump because of his dictatorship non-presidential childish and scary behavior and actions.

Old 12-09-2020, 05:52 PM

1,146 posts, read 1,650,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine607 View Post
Bingo. I am republican but could not vote for Trump. I voted for neither. Instead I voted for all republican congressman on the ballot and blank on Presidential ballot.

I mean if there was so much fraud by the democrats wouldn't you think they would have been a sweep or a large win in congress seats too. No instead republicans gained some seats meaning people hate too much liberalism but also hate Trump because of his dictatorship non-presidential childish and scary behavior and actions.
Exactly!! If there was all this fraud then why didn't the Senate & House have a full sweep. All we have once again is divided government. It doesn't make sense that all these fraudsters would rig it for Biden but then forget to rig it for a clean Dem sweep in Congress. Trump supporters just can't grasp that their candidate lost due to enough people being sickened by him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies