Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2020, 02:02 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Lux Mea View Post
dems are too dumb for all that, correct. they got caught on video. the judges are afraid of your temper tantrums, and turning and election, as well they should be. the left are bullies. and the right is level.

but if you push us too hard, there will be pushback. and when the right pushes back, it will be organized. so keep it up.
It sounds like you have a knuckle sandwich in mind. You wearing a wife-beater with gravy stains on the front?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2020, 02:06 PM

889 posts, read 272,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Here’s the thing..Politics is a dirty game am I naive enough to believe tons of dirtiness and cheating isn’t involved in politics on every level? of course not

But my question to you republicans is do you honestly believe all the cheating is from one side? Do you really have child like naïveté and think Republicans are all by the books fair tremendous human beings who’ve never done wrong and democratic politicians are all evil?

That’s what’s wrong with politics today and being part of “teams”

It’s warps your brain and you have to have a child like belief like a child with a parent that your side is all god and the other side is completely evil..

It’s beyond foolish and you have to lack any logic or common sense.
nope. both sides have their little devils. both are funded by big interests. both cheat.

its just that THIS election was wrought with problems.
and the biggest one being that the hate for trump by half really, historically, tipped the scales off the pans.

second, we had the media scortching trump non-stoo programming.
third, we had the usa blanketed with ballots. i received 2 extra from former tenants.
it was a cheaters dream.

fourth, we have the belief by both sides that trump could pull it off. like 2016. and that belief, combined with desperation and free extra ballots?

in any event, here we are.

Old 12-13-2020, 02:28 PM

889 posts, read 272,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
It sounds like you have a knuckle sandwich in mind. You wearing a wife-beater with gravy stains on the front?
well if i was a male who beat his wife and couldnt find my mouth on thanksgiving, you MAY have a point. but in general, its how most normal people are. we try and be reasonable, do things correctly, life a good life. but if something worth fighting for comes up, we wont be looting and burning and perpetrating voilence on the streets. pick your battles and all that. but if i personally pick a battle, its not going to be a slap in the face. im not violent.

Old 12-13-2020, 05:04 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
The affidavits are hearsay and unreliable sources. Not only that but some of the plaintiffs listed never even consented to it. Some of them were from Q Anon.

Mail in ballots have always been allowed but it's only an issue now.
IF the Sworn under Oath/Penalty of Perjury Affidavits are “heresay or Lies”, then these people should be charged with Felony Offensives and pay for their Perjury.

Anyone know why that is NOT happening?

Old 12-13-2020, 05:19 PM

9,457 posts, read 5,225,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Trump played his last card at the Supreme Court. Whether or not I agree with their decision doesn't matter. They declined to hear the case, and the election is over.

Trump doesn't have to concede (or go to the innauguration) - and if I were him, I wouldn't do either one - but there's no reason for a rally to be happening this afternoon in Washington. I will go to my grave believing this election was stolen. But Trump has no more aces to play, the game is over. Biden will be the next president and it's time to move on.
Sadly, I agree. i've also lost faith in our elections and unless a conservative woman runs for the presidency in 2024, I won't vote. Never thought I'd feel this way...but there it is.

Old 12-16-2020, 05:59 PM

2,400 posts, read 783,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Oh. The irony.

Once again. Where is the evidence?

Many states have been using mail voting for years. It's not a new concept, yet all of a sudden it's "fraudulent" (with no evidence, however). Where is the evidence of fraud?

The majority of states offering mail voting required voters to request that ballots be sent to them. That's not the same as "massive, widespread blanketing of mail-in ballots just because". Only 10 states send actual ballots out to every registered voter. Hardly massive or widespread. Only 5 states have adhered to strict standards for absentee voting. That leaves 35 states that require voters to apply for a ballot.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/14/90933...rules-by-state
The evidence is being collected by attorneys who inform us via Rush and others of just how devestatng this conspiracy was. The fact that the outlets (more like sewage outfalls, truth be told) that you patronize keep it from you, doesnt mean it doesn't exist.

Old 12-16-2020, 06:01 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,813,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
Sadly, I agree. i've also lost faith in our elections and unless a conservative woman runs for the presidency in 2024, I won't vote. Never thought I'd feel this way...but there it is.
Why a woman? It would be nice to have any conservative run imo. The two liberals we had in this election made it an election of lesser evils.

Old 12-16-2020, 06:02 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,813,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Water View Post
The evidence is being collected by attorneys who inform us via Rush and others of just how devestatng this conspiracy was. The fact that the outlets (more like sewage outfalls, truth be told) that you patronize keep it from you, doesnt mean it doesn't exist.
The courts aren't keeping anything from anyone. Trump's lawyers aren't hiding anything. What are you talking about?

Old 12-16-2020, 06:11 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
IF the Sworn under Oath/Penalty of Perjury Affidavits are “heresay or Lies”, then these people should be charged with Felony Offensives and pay for their Perjury.

Anyone know why that is NOT happening?
yes. And its pretty simple really. #1 to be charged the perjury has to be material. #2 It has to be shown that you knew it was perjury at the time you did it, and #3 it has to be done in such a way that a court finds it believable.

If you go into court screaming that your dog killed someone, and in reality theres video evidence of your spouse shooting someone 4 times with a shotgun......you arent getting charged. It wasn't remotely believable, thus wasn't material.

If your testimony is about you witnessing something and thinking it was suspicious, but it turns out it was just how things worked....youre not getting charged. If you believe what you are saying-IE that your dog wielded a shotgun and killed someone....you're not getting charged. Etc etc.

If theres a "affidavit" with your name on it..but you neither signed it, nor presented it in court as your affidavit, you're not getting charged. The reality is its pretty darn hard to get charged with perjury. Straight up lying is not even necessarily enough.

Old 12-17-2020, 07:39 AM

16,216 posts, read 11,338,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
And the faux-"liberals" believe they don't sink to stereotyping?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies