Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2020, 03:47 PM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times

Advertisements

Are people blaming Trump for the global surge of COVID19 and new lockdowns in Europe and elsewhere?

Certain people have been blaming Trump for global warming, North Korea's nukes, China's part in releasing Covd, and the phases of the moon.

And that's BEFORE he become President and start kicking over the Left's various applecarts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2020, 04:01 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,065,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fivenine View Post
Because people from that party infect their families and close contacts which may down the line end up being your close contacts and therefore you.

Many of the seeding events that have blown up have emerged from clusters that started off as church revivals, house parties, weddings, or anything that is indoors with a lot of people not following COVID protocol, which quickly becomes community spread especially if more people aren't not following by said guidelines.
Is that poster really interacting with people who attend White House parties?

Old 12-14-2020, 06:11 PM

3,345 posts, read 2,306,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Yes, but no one discusses that on MSM do they?* In the fall of 2019, Bill Gates and his evil associated had a tabletop exercise about a pandemic that mirrors this one in a horrifying way.* Far too many people can do nothing but state "conspiracy theory" because they are too lazy to actually look at the facts.
"Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a
Plan 201:* https://www.centerforhealthsecurity..../scenario.html* And, this is not a fake site.severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms."
"There is no possibility of a vaccine being available in the first year. There is a fictional antiviral drug that can help the sick but not significantly limit spread of the disease."
Anything in the above quotes that is strangely familiar?**
Plandemic:* https://ise.media/video/plandemic-ii...nation-23.html* Don't be afraid to question MSM.
It appears in main stream internet searches as well as forums you will be censored, muted, deleted or even banned if you dare question how those mainstream media backed "experts"*including the lockdowns. I am surprised a computer Tycoon would be in charge as if its a computer virus. Apparently the world is more prepared to attack a computer virus than a human virus in all of medical history. Remember "I love you?" Having said that COVID19 really resembles a computer virus in many ways in which asymptomic*media carrying files containing the virus could destroy or mess up whole computer systems. Many reports of ridiculous amounts of mutations and asymptomatic*transmissions never in the history of the world happened with past disease outbreaks. Coronaviruses arn't new in fact they are common cold viruses one would think a vaccine should had been developed decades ago yet none had been. Like this one can appear like magic out of the blue in record time(all other vaccines take five or ten years to perfect) and all of a sudden magically stop all the mutations in a virus that is reported to not follow any laws of physics or of any disease in the past.*

A lot reminds me of 9/11 of the attitude*of how dare you question the official report? Even though it was full of holes. I.e how the solid center core fell in the*towers and how WTC 7 fell. Anyone who doubts or things otherwise is automatically labeled a conspiracy theorist. its 20 years later, and Bin Ladin*had been supposedly assassinated*for years but we are still hindered by more and more of these security theatre measures not just in airports but every aspect of everyday lives including getting wallets searched going to museums. Now made much worse by COVID19.
Other than a computer virus the only other similar situation to COVID19 I can think of similar*is a radioactivity*from nuclear fallout. In which people can be spreading dangerous radiation after exposure even if asymptomatic of signs of radiation sickness. Thats why people are often afraid of nuclear plant workers and that new nuclear plants had*been*banned in addition to the radioactive waste and slight risk of meltdown.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
No Trump is being criticized for his refusal to acknowledge and address the virus and is it continues to kill so many people.* *A second wave was predicted and little could have been done to stop the wave...it is the EXTENT of that wave.
Even this week --- Trump refuses to address the ongoing crisis and chooses to have Christmas/holiday parties at the White House
I notice many Democrat politicians are doing the same thing, in other words "Do as I say not as I do" Though I believe they are only speaking or doing things only because their advisors pressured them to include the media which is not necessarily their own personal belief. In other words they are merely being actors or poppets when interviewed on the media or sitting on their thrones barking orders.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
He just did an address to the nation about the vaccine

Of course that is not enough for libs. They want flat out martial law. They want people arrested for leaving their homes
What I noticed Trump lagged in the beginning how he did not take seriously to increase the amount of PPE for hospital workers and ventilators when word of the disease came from China(but there was a lot of secrecy involved so most countries were unprepared). Otherwise I doubt he nor any other elected president (Obama, Hillary) could do any better or worse.* His attitude may be questionable that people assume his warp speed vaccine would just likely be disinfectant that is low enough to not kill someone but enough to kill the virus. Though I believe is highly likely if Democrats are in full of the country in addition to the Presidency we would had adopted the type of martial law the poster stated just like quite a number of countries did.*
Though I am highly likely be censored by the Internet if I question how there appears to be no benefits to jurisdictions that went all out martial law in terms of numbers on these waves vs juristications*that took a softer approach whether its countries, states, counties or cities within a*country or North America. For exampl Lockdowns don't seem to work as much those*lockdown*zombies claim they work. I tried to question how Japan, Iceland, Ecacador, Scandinavia, as well as some states and even parts of the same state(refusing to enforce orders) end up not worse with their soft no penalty approach on lockdowns on another forum and end up being removed. While many countries as well as states/cities with the harshest measures and mask compliance still endup suffering the worst in those waves.*
Surprisingly many of these "lockdown" zombies seem to be on the age that is least likely to have effect by COVID19 but hit the hardest by the lockdowns.
The liberal anti police thing seems a fallacy as they love the police state, they would love it if police abusively arrested gun owners gun shop owners or anyone else they think should be locked down. All in the name of police power. Yes this happened in the Bay Area. Apparently a non married couple was arrested for walking to the park in Santa Cruz last spring as well for not complying with social distancing. I don't really think they even care about grandma, they are just using it as a scare tactic to control people. As their universal health scheme would be weight down the most by the costs of elderly needing care. The overflowing hospital thing is also a scare tactic as many sources state hospitals are actually undercrowded. Since most US hospitals are a business model, they have such good business they would had expanded staffing and beds to make more $$$. But it appears they don't think its necessary.*

It seems a push to one world government/Great reset is real as I noticed countries who don't adopt harsh global measures to control their people are getting flamed alot including Japan and Scandanvia. And even before COVID19 started country after country in the world seems to be pressured towards radical environmentalism and simliar nanny state legislation with each passing year. The movie V for Vendatta seems very accurate depletion of what happens 2020. I guess this movie beats 2012 in predicting the future.

Last edited by citizensadvocate; 12-14-2020 at 06:19 PM..

Old 12-14-2020, 10:20 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Trump is no more responsible for COVID than anyone else. But just maybe if he had been more pro active, more honest, had not down played it, had not mocked it....odds are we would be in a lot better position than we are.
He’s a lot less responsible than China. He was proactive. They had some restrictions on travel and encouraged shut downs for at least two months. He had the warp speed program and encouraged vaccine production. I’m not sure what else could have been done in a free country such as ours. We had no chance ever for containment like New Zealand or Taiwan, even if there was political will. Viruses are going to virus. The only one you can truly blame in this pandemic is the CCP.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:26 PM

13,060 posts, read 7,493,946 times
Read, RAGE by Bob Woodard.
mr djt is on recorded phone. per his (djt) own permission

Old 12-14-2020, 11:36 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizensadvocate View Post
I am not saying I am a fan of Trump, but I believe both sides are getting too radical in many ways.

Its interesting how COVID19 surges seem to be worse blue states with harsher mitigation efforts often more than red states, I do understand its surging in some red states as well. Regardless of how harsh or soft local restrictions are. Though there are alot of bickering around the world not just within the US that Trumpers or anti lockdown folks are causing the latest surge that are causing many new shutdowns/lockdowns and restrictions on citizens activities. Which they continue to strongly believe lockdowns would help with eradicating COVID19 even though there isn't much proof it will based on data all these months.

However many European/Asian/Latin countries are going back into lockdown in the recent month due to COVID19 surges, Israel as well, I mean do anti Trump people really believe Trumpers to blame for the surge in those countries as well, which are often looked like the model political climate for US Democrat politicians in many ways. As in they had universal health care, and adopted the harshest lockdowns in which almost any activity in public requires permission slip last spring. Yet COVID19 seem to hit them just as hard or harder than many parts of the US and countries that have weak or no lockdowns.

As with 9/11 the reaction seems to be a bigger threat to the general population than what happened that day. I be curious whether the pro lockdown folks, surprisingly many young adult Progressive folks realize they would be likely be hiding for years from all their friends and activites as thats how long for a vaccine to be successful. The quickest vaccine to achieve herd immunity took five years to achieve. Thus I am really skeptical about the new vaccine being ready in an year it seems only a popularity stunt to give an illusion or glimmer of hope or light at end of tunnel. While they exercise more perpetual control over the population. And the world has never successfully developed a vaccine for coronaviruses all these years or else we would had one for decades by now.

the problem is, the msm has lied so much the past 4 years. i dont believe anything they say, even if what they say is actually true.

Old 12-16-2020, 03:21 AM

3,345 posts, read 2,306,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
the problem is, the msm has lied so much the past 4 years. i dont believe anything they say, even if what they say is actually true.
I totally agree mainstream media seems pretty one sided. Mostly lean towards Progressivism. The Guardian also leans left but views the pandemic in a different angle than other MSM. Internet commenting seems to be censored that way as well.

Its the case back during CA energy crisis and 9/11 as well. As well as for many radical environmental movements in the 2010 that took progressive politicians around the world by storm.

Apparently people still buy how they should had locked down better fallacy. If it worked so well why are those places getting so bad today. I.e Italy.
Even different parts of states or within a state there is no sign that more restrictions equal declining cases while less restrictive areas rise. And it appears North Korea covers up their surge of covid19 deaths, and they are pretty much cut off from the world and had the most dracon policies before and after COVID19. In other words the most locked down people in the world. And how prisons and jails still suffer outbreaks even though inmates are pretty much cut off from the outside world.

Old 12-16-2020, 05:13 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Covid has gotten much worse since Biden won the election.
Do you believe there is a corrolation to him winning? or could it be that so many people either don't believe the science, or they are so bull-headed that they won't let some silly scientist suggest how they should protect themselves, that they would go and travel during Thanksgiving, coupled with the anticipated winter-surge?

OP: while rates are growing around the world, I belive it is still true that USA has 4% of the population, but a much greater percentage of verified cases AND deaths. (And that is with us doing less testing, thanks to Trump's admitted plan to test less because he thinks it will mean less people have the virus, than most other countries.)

Try to use your noggin people.

Old 12-16-2020, 05:17 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
We asked liberals many times if Trump was responsible for the European surge and they continued to be speechless.

They just don’t understand how infectious this virus is, between their looting and mass gathering election celebration dancing.

The European outbreak takes more blame off Trump, and they won’t have it.

Old 12-16-2020, 05:25 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,194,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Trump is no more responsible for COVID than anyone else. But just maybe if he had been more pro active, more honest, had not down played it, had not mocked it....odds are we would be in a lot better position than we are.
And if he told us it was bad we were going to die , he would have panicked people and they would have done exactly what they did, even after people learned of how bad it was they still had protests.

I don’t believe it would have changed anything, many people still refuse to wear masks. And when they get covid believe it’s nothing more than the flu. The truth is unless your compromised , have asthma, or are elderly you will be fine. Trump told those people to stay home, wear masks, self distance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies