Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2020, 01:06 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,427,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
A transgender “trans activist and science writer” is calling for the mandatory prescription of puberty blockers for children until they can “consent” to their bodies’ natural development and choose a gender for themselves.
“If children can’t consent to puberty blockers which pause any permanent changes even with the relevant professional evaluation, how can they consent to the permanent and irreversible changes that come with their own puberty with no professional evaluation whatsoever,” tweeted blue check verified Twitter user Zinnia Jones (also known as Zachary Antolak), a biological man who identifies as a trans woman and runs a blog by the name of Gender Analysis.
https://nationalfile.com/trans-activ...nt-to-puberty/

The madness continues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2020, 01:08 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,492,827 times
The nutjobs are still trying to force others to pander to their mental illness, and to fake reality for them. Now they want parents to abuse their children to pander to their "movement"?

Last edited by Toyman at Jewel Lake; 12-15-2020 at 01:19 PM..

Old 12-15-2020, 01:10 PM

52,222 posts, read 52,642,422 times
I used to get really kind of annoyed at some of this craziness. Most people aren't going to agree with what this person is supporting. You always have the outliers that are pretty vocal.

Old 12-15-2020, 01:11 PM

19,802 posts, read 9,345,163 times
There must be dozens if not hundreds of threads that essentially say, "This is truly unbelievable", but this beats them all.

IMO, giving children anything to prevent any kind of normal growth and development is nothing short of child abuse.

(And I am just waiting now for someone to decry my use of the word "normal".)

Old 12-15-2020, 01:11 PM

612 posts, read 240,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
It's people like that which have made their way into policy decisions in the Democrat party and why I would never consider voting for a Democrat as long as I live. Then again I won't vote for Republicans either so I just sit on the sidelines shaking my head in disbelief over these things.

Old 12-15-2020, 01:13 PM

19,802 posts, read 9,345,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I used to get really kind of annoyed at some of this craziness. Most people aren't going to agree with what this person is supporting. You always have the outliers that are pretty vocal.
Yes, but the usual advice to "just ignore them and they will just go away" is not a solution with SOME people.

Old 12-15-2020, 01:14 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,644,356 times
Times have sure changed !!! A kid used to stop by the butcher shop and pick up some meat !!! Now the butcher/Trans activist wants your kids to stop by and leave some meat !!!

Old 12-15-2020, 01:17 PM

6,649 posts, read 2,961,805 times
"mandatory prescription of puberty blockers for children"

Wow. Who's woman is this? Come get them.

I wonder what the general consensus with the Trans community thinks about this.

Old 12-15-2020, 01:20 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,492,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
There must be dozens if not hundreds of threads that essentially say, "This is truly unbelievable", but this beats them all.

IMO, giving children anything to prevent any kind of normal growth and development is nothing short of child abuse.

Careful saying that-they take it as a challenge. Some left-wing idiot is sitting there reading your quote getting ready to say "hold my beer".

Old 12-15-2020, 01:32 PM

19,407 posts, read 15,227,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Careful saying that-they take it as a challenge. Some left-wing idiot is sitting there reading your quote getting ready to say "hold my beer".
I think it's a game to see how much we can take before we lose our minds, something akin to the "Chinese water torture" (pardon the China reference).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies