Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 02:41 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,983,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskagrl View Post
???huh??? I was referring to the training of Palestinian and Iranian childred to become suicide bombers..
Oh, because I thought we'd be talking to the leaders of countries. I'm confused now. You said we'd be talking to people who think it's ok to strap their kids with explosives?

I haven't seen any of these countries' leaders personally inspect terrorist camps like you claim they do.

People from around the world talked to Henry Kissinger for years who was quoted as saying that soldiers were poor dumb animals who are pawns in foreign policy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2008, 02:48 PM

959 posts, read 2,363,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Oh, because I thought we'd be talking to the leaders of countries. I'm confused now. You said we'd be talking to people who think it's ok to strap their kids with explosives?

I haven't seen any of these countries' leaders personally inspect terrorist camps like you claim they do.
LOL--you are joking, right? Almost NOTHING happens in these countries without the say-so of the leaders, who pay closest attention to military training and issues.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:51 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,983,736 times
Quote:
LOL--you are joking, right? Almost NOTHING happens in these countries without the say-so of the leaders, who pay closest attention to military training and issues.
The Iranian president personally oversees Al-Qaeda camps in Afghanistan?

Take a look at the latest sentence about one of our benevolent leaders and the horrible thing he said, yet others politely talked to this disguisting subhuman. Where's the outrage for this unAmerican statesman, and why didn't anyone nuke him?

Old 05-06-2008, 02:52 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,618,780 times
Quote:
It's kinda hard to talk to insane fanatics who use religion and dictatorship as mallets to beat their own people down and think that strapping bombs to their own kids is OK.
Really? Hard to talk?

Hmm....

Senator Obama appears to be making some headway.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Really? Hard to talk?

Hmm....

Senator Obama appears to be making some headway.
Barack scares me a little...but I don't follow his tracks closely enough to be able to comment on this particular topic. I am just very, very wary of a man with his preferences of wife and Reverend.

Personally, I'm not real eager for the US to try diplomacy with these countries anymore. Wouldn't trust them, no matter what they said.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:00 PM

232 posts, read 948,851 times
Quote:
???huh??? I was referring to the training of Palestinian and Iranian childred to become suicide bombers..
i dont agree with suicide bombing, but you have to do what you have to do, you can kill dozens to hudreds using suicide attacks than going in with guns in half the time.

but what do you expect ppl to do who are fighting a long war with occupationalist?-by any means necesarry to kill your enemy!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arimor View Post
i dont agree with suicide bombing, but you have to do what you have to do, you can kill dozens to hudreds using suicide attacks than going in with guns in half the time.

but what do you expect ppl to do who are fighting a long war with occupationalist?-by any means necesarry to kill your enemy!
Holy God...you better fly on back home to one of those countries, then, if you think the ends justify those kinds of means.

Me...I'm happy to stay in the "occupationalist" country and not over where my kid could be thrust into suicide service at age 7.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:23 PM

232 posts, read 948,851 times
Quote:
Holy God...you better fly on back home to one of those countries, then, if you think the ends justify those kinds of means.

Me...I'm happy to stay in the "occupationalist" country and not over where my kid could be thrust into suicide service at age 7.

IM SPEAKING IN TERMS OF THEIR DEFENSE AGAINST ISREAL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies