Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2020, 05:24 PM

14,831 posts, read 7,453,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
freedom is more important than living as a slave.
If you asked actual slaves, I'm sure they would tell you that pretty much everyone in the US is not living as a slave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2020, 05:45 PM

29,259 posts, read 16,880,843 times
It will be a long long time before it's known how effective all these rushes vaccines will be for this covid stuff....

And all thru this, so so little was ever mentioned by the Big Wigs on one keeping their own immune systems strong and healthy so they have LESS chance of getting the virus....no it's been the vaccines and giving pharma companies millions or was it billions to rush these thru., This is mentioned in the news I "buy into", but not the highly paid mainstream media sheep.

They won't jab me....that FOR SURE.

Old 12-26-2020, 06:02 PM

37,293 posts, read 41,539,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
It will be a long long time before it's known how effective all these rushes vaccines will be for this covid stuff....

And all thru this, so so little was ever mentioned by the Big Wigs on one keeping their own immune systems strong and healthy so they have LESS chance of getting the virus....no it's been the vaccines and giving pharma companies millions or was it billions to rush these thru., This is mentioned in the news I "buy into", but not the highly paid mainstream media sheep.

People with healthy immune systems are still getting sick, some dying and some permanently disabled. Some are getting killed by the over reaction of their immune systems.

Old 12-26-2020, 06:46 PM

3,539 posts, read 1,624,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
If you asked actual slaves, I'm sure they would tell you that pretty much everyone in the US is not living as a slave.
it does not seem bad now but tyranny is progressed in small increments. any government or business that can force you to put a chemical or vaccine into your body means the people are not free.

some equate forced vaccination to non consensual sex. the best slaves are the ones that don't know they are.

they are forcing restaurants to close and ruining peoples lives. these politicians should be put on trial. a state has no constitutional right to shut down businesses or put arbitrary regulations on them. juge napalitano explained this. they pass a stimulus bill where most of the money goes to foreign countries and does little to help all those people who's businesses were ruined.

this seems extreme to you but you just wait until you wake up one day and all your rights are taken away.

Old 12-26-2020, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post

what if you can't go anywhere or shop in a supermarket if you don't show proof of the vaccine? they even said on tv we should have a global database on who got vaccinated or not. I thought our medical records were supposed to be private. some are saying if a vaccine is forced in any way that its grounds for war.

Old 12-26-2020, 06:55 PM

43,618 posts, read 18,677,941 times
Quote:
what if you can't go anywhere or shop in a supermarket if you don't show proof of the vaccine? they even said on tv we should have a global database on who got vaccinated or not. I thought our medical records were supposed to be private. some are saying if a vaccine is forced in any way that its grounds for war.
There are no "papers". There is an optional paper card you can get to tell you when your 2nd shot is.

So they said on TV we're gonna have a global database ? Who is going to manage that ?
My advice....turn off that dang TV

Old 12-26-2020, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
There are no "papers". There is an optional paper card you can get to tell you when your 2nd shot is.

So they said on TV we're gonna have a global database ? Who is going to manage that ?
My advice....turn off that dang TV
I wished I viewed this situation like you. its not about what if but what I am seeing now how they are destroying businesses. if it was all what if I would not worry. you cant go into a grocery store where I live if you don't have a mask the next step is a vaccine. I know how these people think. I am sure you heard politicians talk about the great reset?

Old 12-26-2020, 07:00 PM

43,618 posts, read 18,677,941 times
Quote:
I wished I viewed this situation like you. its not about what if but what I am seeing now how they are destroying businesses. if it was all what if I would not worry.
Your entire post I commented on was "what if".

Old 12-26-2020, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Your entire post I commented on was "what if".
you have to get tested for the virus now to get on certain planes and the airlines have said you will have to be vaccinated on airlines. they are telling us this.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:22 PM

37,293 posts, read 41,539,871 times
Quote:
you have to get tested for the virus now to get on certain planes and the airlines have said you will have to be vaccinated on airlines. they are telling us this.
You will always have the option to remain unvaccinated and not fly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies