Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2020, 07:25 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,104,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
they even said after the vaccine we will still need to wear masks. we shall see who is right and I hope I am wrong. if we are stilling wearing masks in 2022 then we know the masks are never going away. It's western burka. It's a sign of submission as Rand Paul has said but I realized long before he said it.
I have noticed since the Covid pandemic began, I haven't had any significant colds or other upper respiratory infections. It wouldn't bother me to keep wearing masks, washing hands regularly, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2020, 07:45 PM

3,459 posts, read 1,589,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
You will always have the option to remain unvaccinated and not fly.
now I could be wrong but the nightmare scenario is that almost every business will require you to get the vaccine and maybe even to enter a supermarket. like I said I hope I am 100 percent wrong. now you are looking at this as the other side but there are a lot of people who are worried about this. there are a lot of people who feel that a business has no right to tell us what we can put in our body. they can tell us to follow their rules but when it comes to our own bodies and what we put in it its off limits to the government and businesses. imagine if a women is working in a office and she is pregnant. the boss might say you know we cant make you get an aborition but if you want to continue working here you will. its just some believe our bodies are off limits which is a very libertarian point of view.

Old 12-26-2020, 09:02 PM

30,271 posts, read 11,905,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I suspect you are right but they we advised to get it anyway. Some had infections dating back from March/April and there is little knowledge of how long immunity persists.

We don't know for sure how long the vaccine is effective either. Or if it will work with future mutations of covid. But lots of businesses will require proof of a vaccine to enter. Recovering from covid will not be enough.

Old 12-27-2020, 05:02 AM

5,207 posts, read 3,136,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post

So they said on TV we're gonna have a global database ? Who is going to manage that ?
Mark Zuckerberg and his friends will gladly help us store those records, safely and securely no doubt.

Old 12-27-2020, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
We don't know for sure how long the vaccine is effective either. Or if it will work with future mutations of covid. But lots of businesses will require proof of a vaccine to enter. Recovering from covid will not be enough.
we will need proof of a vaccine for a virus that has a 99 percent survival rate. bend over and smile for them. some will say well a business can make you take a vaccine if you work for them but its going even further and those people would even disagree with a business stoping customers from entering if they don't prove a medical injection.

Old 12-27-2020, 08:13 AM

17,154 posts, read 13,003,390 times
No one will watch 27 minute YouTube videos here. You'll need to make your point differently.

Old 12-27-2020, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
No one will watch 27 minute YouTube videos here. You'll need to make your point differently.
I summarized it. the vaccine does not need to be chilled and uses old technology versus mrna. it costs much less around 3 or 4 dollars a dose. I found bill gates was linked to this vaccine too. I don't trust him either do a lot of other people.

Old 12-27-2020, 04:27 PM

17,666 posts, read 13,456,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
This one doctor believes this will be the main vaccine that wipes out coronavirus. The AstraZeneca aka oxford vaccine seems far superior. it does not need to be chilled like pfizer or moderna. it's far cheaper at 3 or 4 dollars a dose.

This vaccine uses the old technology for vaccines and not MRNA mutant technology that is brand new and might not be safe.

in that video the doctor explains why its more practical. I Am not a big fan of vaccines but if given a choice I would take the astrazeneca one over the mutant Mrna vaccines where long-term studies have not been done.

I heard some in the fda was reluctant to approve the Pfizer vaccine. also as we know some people have bad reactions to that vaccine that have allergic reactions.

IF vaccination is forced or they use coercion like you can not have a job will we be able to choose the vaccine we want? or will they push the MRna vaccines that could be harmful.

if you are for mandatory vaccines would you give people a choice on which one to get or would you force them to get the most dangerous one?

should people have a choice on which one they get ? not having to chill the vaccine like the other two is a huge practical benefit.

if given a choice do you want the new MRNA Vaccines or do you want the astrazeneca one that does not use the new technology?

You will not have a choice which vaccine you receive in the near future. You will get whatever is delivered to your region

Most likely, after everyone is vaccinated, we will also get another vaccine like AZ. This is what occured with the Sabin then the Salk polio vaccines and the original shingles then the Shingrix vaccines!

Old 12-27-2020, 04:34 PM

17,666 posts, read 13,456,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
It will be a long long time before it's known how effective all these rushes vaccines will be for this covid stuff....

And all thru this, so so little was ever mentioned by the Big Wigs on one keeping their own immune systems strong and healthy so they have LESS chance of getting the virus....no it's been the vaccines and giving pharma companies millions or was it billions to rush these thru., This is mentioned in the news I "buy into", but not the highly paid mainstream media sheep.

They won't jab me....that FOR SURE.

SMH!

Old 12-27-2020, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
You will not have a choice which vaccine you receive in the near future. You will get whatever is delivered to your region

Most likely, after everyone is vaccinated, we will also get another vaccine like AZ. This is what occured with the Sabin then the Salk polio vaccines and the original shingles then the Shingrix vaccines!
do you believe everyone will get vaccinated or civil war will start before that?

there are some things you can post on a forum and its too dangerous. i am not talking about being banned either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies