Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2021, 02:40 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,118,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedtheCat View Post
So because the poor in other lesser developed nations have it worse, we should let the poor here suffer??

That's probably the most pathetic take I've seen here in awhile!!
The poor in America don't suffer. Much of America's poor have it better than the middle class working man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2021, 02:44 PM

1,378 posts, read 740,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Exactly this. There is blatant, open hostility towards whites, sanctioned by our pitiful so-called government. Our ancestors built this freaking nation, only to see their descendants turned into villains because of our white heritage. That is ABSOLUTELY the Crux of the hatred in America right now.
There wouldn't be hostility if we would just get our act together and stop killing minorities and saying racially charged things at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Oh, so nobody ever uses the “N word.” Yeah, right...
Or other racial slurs. Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Abraham Lincoln was the greatest traitor in American History. Robert E. Lee was one of her greatest patriots.

I feel the need to repeat my original answer in this thread. Democracy and diversity.

But let me add on top of that, capitalism. If you got rid of them this country would have infinitely less hate.
Lincoln freed the slaves, the confederacy was full of traitors.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:54 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,869,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post

I like how u put this while ignoring a racist post from another poster online. So is this like a selective racism thing where u only call out certain persons if they don't align with ur views?
You are the one who freely pulls out the racist card and points fingers --on this thread and others. No one else on here has done that. You have no business accusing anyone else of racism when you clearly hold racist views yourself.

Question: if you think so poorly of "white" people, why did you choose to move to a country full of white people?That's like me complaining about Mexicans, but moving to Puerto Vallarta.

Maybe I will (illegally) settle in Mexico. Anyone else with me? If anyone there complains about it, we'll just call them out for the racists they are.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:55 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,118,749 times
Quote:
There wouldn't be hostility if we would just get our act together and stop killing minorities and saying racially charged things at them.

Or other racial slurs. Agreed.

Lincoln freed the slaves, the confederacy was full of traitors.
Blacks kill more black in this nation that anyone.

More whites are killed than blacks, by police, as well, yearly.

More projection. As usual.

Old 01-07-2021, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
You are the one who freely pulls out the racist card and points fingers --on this thread and others. No one else on here has done that. You have no business accusing anyone else of racism when you clearly hold racist views yourself.

Question: if you think so poorly of "white" people, why did you choose to move to a country full of white people?That's like me complaining about Mexicans, but moving to Puerto Vallarta.

Maybe I will (illegally) settle in Mexico. Anyone else with me? If anyone there complains about it, we'll just call them out for the racists they are.
Umm..I was born in America..I didn't move here lol. Nice try tho. I like how u tried to piggyback off of what oldgory says. Didn't you say u weren't born here? If that's the case then I have more of a right to be here than u do.

Old 01-07-2021, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
How did you manage to twist my words of "I don't wish death on anyone" to you claiming that I do? Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Go back and read what I actually said and stop lying about what I have said! It's right there in black and white in my post that you replied to! WTH is wrong with you???

Illegal aliens (no such thing as an undocumented for the umpteenth time!) get food stamps by using fake or stolen ID's just like they do to gain employment and thru their anchor babies. Stop playing dumb here!

One has to hate America to want our immigration laws respected and enforced? How so? It is those who defy our immigration laws that hate our country. You have it a** backwards! You're the hater, not me!
Well it is what I said, so I just repeated it. You should be nicer to Americans! And no, undocument immigrants cannot get welfare and they get welfare because of the kids not because of "stolen IDs".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
My remarks weren't based on hate but objection and yes one would have to be insane to embrace liberal policies. Why do you keep using the word "hate"? Go away already. You just keep repeating your nonsense over and over in here. I don't know what point you are trying to make but it's not working. You're a hater I get that but I'm not! Buh, bye.
By telling him to leave, arnt you being a hater? Jw..

Old 01-07-2021, 03:33 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,869,238 times
Quote:
Umm..I was born in America..I didn't move here lol. Nice try tho. I like how u tried to piggyback off of what oldgory says. Didn't you say u weren't born here? If that's the case then I have more of a right to be here than u do.
Okay, I misunderstood.

I'm a US citizen of many years. I have as much right to be here as you do. Because the Constitution says so.

Old 01-07-2021, 05:23 PM

63,229 posts, read 29,351,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
I have quite a bit of native American in me, but I realize the world was changing whether they wanted it to or not. If it was not Europeans it would have been someone else. This sort of thing has happened a million times in history. We know the Indian tribes fought amongst themselves. Are you crying for them too? American colonists won and natives lost, get over it. If they didn't want them here they should have won the battle. They didn't so guess what? Europeans got to tell them what to do. Where there some wrongs, of course there were. That is war for you, and that won't change. We were a hair from speaking German. Thank goodness the allies won the war.
At any rate, a long ago past where the rules were different and we were a far more primitive country does not justify illegal immigration into our country today. That is what that poster is trying to do though.

Old 01-07-2021, 06:19 PM

18,503 posts, read 15,325,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedtheCat View Post
So because the poor in other lesser developed nations have it worse, we should let the poor here suffer??

That's probably the most pathetic take I've seen here in awhile!!
Define "suffer".

iPhone 8?

.... Or <gasp> iPhone 6?

Old 01-07-2021, 08:06 PM

801 posts, read 457,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Partly because I honest to God see most liberals and Democrats as being disloyal to our country and refusing to put our own country and our own citizens first. Democrats also side with foreign nations and foreign nations and place their interests before those of the United States, such has with unfair trade agreements like NAFTA designed to benefit other countries over us and place them in a dominant position over us. The same is true of welcoming the illegal alien caravans and giving benefits to Dreamers and all the sympathy they show to illegal aliens.

You mean like how TRUMP loves the Saudis and loves Putin and loves Kim Jong Un in N. Korea even though they're all Dictators and Communists etc.?
Please tell me what he did for the "average American".

Did he improve your health care? (No.)
Did he raise the minimum wage? (No.)

Did he improve our economy? (No. He ruined it with his failure to manage the pandemic in a scientific expert way as many other countries did, who listened to the experts!)

Did he stop illegals from coming in with his famous wall? (No he didn't even get it built except for one tiny area, and that was found to be easily crossed!)
Did he get Mexico to pay for the wall? (No.)

Please point to any facts that show he did anything for the average American!

He did not give people who were out of work due to the pandemic $2k a month like other countries did, to keep the economy moving.

He did not save lives with tracking the virus, testing, quarantining and social distancing. No, he said it was all a hoax. And what was the result? 330k dead so far? it could have been less than 100k had he followed the advice of expert virologists.

He DID attack the free press.
He DID attack our election system.
He DID create division among our citizenry, amplifying hatred of "*******s", people of color and people of other sexual oritentaion...

Yeah. He was truly our greatest President of all time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies