Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2020, 03:32 PM

21,953 posts, read 9,532,892 times

Advertisements

Pretty interesting stuff. Includes a HUGE number of Clinton emails.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbc...uUypOUmveG7ank
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2020, 09:25 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,423,176 times
Hillary lost bro. Don’t you think it’s time to move on?

Old 12-26-2020, 10:12 PM

23,723 posts, read 12,594,423 times
Lots of things in there from all over the world. Even a listing for the Mueller Report.

survival-guide-for-decent-folk

Old 12-26-2020, 10:27 PM

771 posts, read 301,089 times
Did Assange already get his pardon or he using this to remind Trump to do so? Because as much as I love a Hillary scandal clearly the Trump administration holding her accountable isn't going to happen.

Old 12-27-2020, 05:48 AM

59,189 posts, read 27,371,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Hillary lost bro. Don’t you think it’s time to move on?
Didn't seem to bother YOU when just a few weeks ago, she was IN THE NEWS, AGAIN!

Did you express to HER to stay quiet then?

But, I don't blame you for NOT wanting people to talk about her. If I was dem, I would feel the same way.

Old 12-27-2020, 06:04 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,944,693 times
I think it's splendid that conservatives are STILL going on about e-mails that no one cares about for years and years now. Please continue to waste all your energy and time on this non issue. It will make it much easier for Democrats to implement their policies unopposed if the right wingers keep running after bright shiny objects that are meaningless.

Old 12-27-2020, 06:17 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,400,488 times
If Wikileaks had "damaging" Clinton emails - why would they wait until she's been nothing more than a private citizen for 4 years to release them, exactly?

Old 12-27-2020, 06:19 AM

35,738 posts, read 21,093,433 times
Republicans need to get a life - go help at the food shelter - plant a garden - volunteer at the local hospital- geesh

Old 12-28-2020, 04:33 AM

59,189 posts, read 27,371,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I think it's splendid that conservatives are STILL going on about e-mails that no one cares about for years and years now. Please continue to waste all your energy and time on this non issue. It will make it much easier for Democrats to implement their policies unopposed if the right wingers keep running after bright shiny objects that are meaningless.
"are STILL going on about e-mails that no one cares about for years and years now"

You are NOT as smart as you think you are. There is NO statute of limitations on misuse of classified material.

"
https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/
Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space
. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No."

"With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level"

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent."

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent."

""Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies