Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2020, 08:49 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,015,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Biden didn't pick her The DNC did.
Biden isn't strong enough to lead anything. The DNC will run him. I honestly don't care one way or the other though. Biden? Trump? Whoever. They aren't good people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2020, 09:04 AM

26,579 posts, read 14,476,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So she was born in 1964 and Kwanzaa was introduced in 1966. So am I missing something .....

noticed that too. well, we shouldn't let the facts get in the way of a good freak-out.

Old 12-27-2020, 02:12 PM

52,317 posts, read 52,784,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Biden didn't pick her The DNC did.
Good point.

Old 12-27-2020, 02:15 PM

21,957 posts, read 9,545,368 times
Default Kamala Harris Releases Bizarre Video Claiming Her Family Has Celebrated Kwanzaa Since Her Childhood

They even lie about things they don't have to lie about.

Kamala Harris Releases Bizarre Video Claiming Her Family Has Celebrated Kwanzaa Since Her Childhood

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nce-childhood/

Kamala Harris has put out a new video in which she talks about her family celebrating Kwanzaa since her childhood.

It seems like an awful lot of pandering, but it’s also a little confusing, given her background....

Old 12-27-2020, 02:15 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,247,380 times
Oh, did she say she started celebrating it at birth?

Nope.

The liar here is not Kamala

Old 12-27-2020, 02:51 PM

20,130 posts, read 16,190,006 times
Giving her the benefit of the doubt, it did start in LA about 2 or 3 years after she was born. I don’t think it spread to the Bay Area until 10-15 years later, but okay, if she wants to claim they were doing it earlier who am I to argue. However, Kwanza during that time period and up into the late 80’s was part of the Black Separatist movement and was definitely anti-Christian. Just FYI, the Kwanza founder was very open about his belief that Jesus was psychotic and that Christianity should be a white only religion. I don’t know, if I were a politician that I’d be so anxious to claim I was celebrating it back then. Karenga, the original founder, did soften his anti-Christianity stance in the late 90’s when it started going full on mainstream - at least in public.

It is a fun holiday and quite reaffirming.

Old 12-27-2020, 02:58 PM

11,362 posts, read 16,735,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Giving her the benefit of the doubt, it did start in LA about 2 or 3 years after she was born. I don’t think it spread to the Bay Area until 10-15 years later, but okay, if she wants to claim they were doing it earlier who am I to argue. However, Kwanza during that time period and up into the late 80’s was part of the Black Separatist movement and was definitely anti-Christian. Just FYI, the Kwanza founder was very open about his belief that Jesus was psychotic and that Christianity should be a white only religion. I don’t know, if I were a politician that I’d be so anxious to claim I was celebrating it back then. Karenga, the original founder, did soften his anti-Christianity stance in the late 90’s when it started going full on mainstream - at least in public.

All that true stuff, doesn't matter.

Time to pander.

Old 12-27-2020, 03:18 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,036,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post

She was raised by an Indian mother after her parents divorce. Unlikely her mom ever heard of Kwaanza until after it became mainstream when Kamala was in her 20s. It was far more likely that Kamala grew up celebrating Diwali.

Old 12-27-2020, 04:18 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,916,907 times
kamala the Commie Ho was not going to be out done by her boss, China Joe, who is one of the best known liars in America. Her story was a complete lie. She is just getting started, we have to listen to their lies for a while.. Rejoice, your leftist fools voted for the corrupt, liars.

Comments from those who know better;
  • "Somehow I find it hard to believe that she has a deep childhood attachment to a holiday that didn't exist when she was born," conservative writer Matt Walsh said.
  • This is such an obvious lie. She was born in 1964..Kwanzaa was created in 1966. It didn't really take hold until the late 70s and early 80s. For her whole family to be devoted to it in her childhood is incredibly unlikely... she's a liar," said another person.
  • "Considering that Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 and Harris was born in 1964, I highly doubt her family 'across multiple generations' would have celebrated the holiday. This just comes across as another one of her lame attempts to sound human and in touch with the average voter," one person added.
  • "As some one who was born & raised in Africa I can tell there is no such thing as Kwanza. Kamala knows nothing about it because she is an Indian Jamaican who grew up in Canada," another person said.
  • "We 'Jamaicans' do not celebrate Kwanzaa. Also, being first-generation myself, I'm confused as to how you could celebrate with multiple generations. This is such a fake post, I understand it's intent, but please do not be fake about it. Just say happy Kwanzaa," another person said.
  • "Why would a Tamil family celebrate Kwanzaa in Canada? This seems to be much more likely to be a case of you listening to Tupac in College than grounded in reality," another person said.

Old 12-27-2020, 04:29 PM

43,209 posts, read 18,363,097 times
Ok..let's put that story right up there next to Hillary's story about dodging bullets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies