Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2020, 04:40 PM

1,411 posts, read 566,523 times

Advertisements

What is truly outrageous and worrisome is that this odious, mendacious, insincere, unqualified scumbag, who could not even win her own state's primary election, may well be president, and a lot sooner than later.
My God, there are so many low/no information idiots in this country that vote for such a dangerous, power mad harridan such as Harris.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2020, 04:44 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,942,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
kamala the Commie Ho was not going to be out done by her boss, China Joe, who is one of the best known liars in America. Her story was a complete lie. She is just getting started, we have to listen to their lies for a while.. Rejoice, your leftist fools voted for the corrupt, liars.

Comments from those who know better;
  • "Somehow I find it hard to believe that she has a deep childhood attachment to a holiday that didn't exist when she was born," conservative writer Matt Walsh said.
  • This is such an obvious lie. She was born in 1964..Kwanzaa was created in 1966. It didn't really take hold until the late 70s and early 80s. For her whole family to be devoted to it in her childhood is incredibly unlikely... she's a liar," said another person.
  • "Considering that Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 and Harris was born in 1964, I highly doubt her family 'across multiple generations' would have celebrated the holiday. This just comes across as another one of her lame attempts to sound human and in touch with the average voter," one person added.
  • "As some one who was born & raised in Africa I can tell there is no such thing as Kwanza. Kamala knows nothing about it because she is an Indian Jamaican who grew up in Canada," another person said.
  • "We 'Jamaicans' do not celebrate Kwanzaa. Also, being first-generation myself, I'm confused as to how you could celebrate with multiple generations. This is such a fake post, I understand it's intent, but please do not be fake about it. Just say happy Kwanzaa," another person said.
  • "Why would a Tamil family celebrate Kwanzaa in Canada? This seems to be much more likely to be a case of you listening to Tupac in College than grounded in reality," another person said.
I have no opinion on whether or not Harris celebrated Kwanzaa as a child. However, if "those who know better" can only be called "another person," I have my doubts as to their veracity and their motives for speaking out - if indeed these 5 "another person's" even exist.

Perhaps Mr. Walsh should ask for the opinions of real people with real names. As it stands, his blog is no more than the product of his fevered imagination. I know because another person told me that it's true.

Old 12-27-2020, 04:53 PM

45 posts, read 41,046 times
What an absolute fraud this woman is.

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Next thing you know Biden will be claiming that his family celebrated Kwanzaa too.

1,301 posts, read 666,536 times
If my memory serves me correctly, Kwanzaa is a stupid, made up holiday created by a guy who kidnapped and raped two women back in the 70's, and no one really celebrates it except a tiny minority of radical black separatists.

1,958 posts, read 702,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Giving her the benefit of the doubt, it did start in LA about 2 or 3 years after she was born. I don’t think it spread to the Bay Area until 10-15 years later, but okay, if she wants to claim they were doing it earlier who am I to argue. However, Kwanza during that time period and up into the late 80’s was part of the Black Separatist movement and was definitely anti-Christian. Just FYI, the Kwanza founder was very open about his belief that Jesus was psychotic and that Christianity should be a white only religion. I don’t know, if I were a politician that I’d be so anxious to claim I was celebrating it back then. Karenga, the original founder, did soften his anti-Christianity stance in the late 90’s when it started going full on mainstream - at least in public.

It is a fun holiday and quite reaffirming.
She was in Canada in her teenage years. She could claim ignorance. At the end, it must be woke or something, otherwise, why do she do that?

".... it is not a lie if you believe it..." - A wise man

Old 12-27-2020, 05:23 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,672,854 times
She REALLY scares me when I look at her record. Actually more liberal than Sanders.

Old 12-27-2020, 05:32 PM

24,649 posts, read 9,472,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Kamala is a third rate fool that couldn't get any traction. The only reason Biden picked her was that she's a black woman. I know it and anyone else with a brain knows it. She was a compleyely political pick and she's got no real appeal. Way back in the early primaries she dropped out for lack of support.

She's a hack retread type of poticical idiot that has no real appeal or longevity.
Thats correct. The Obama’s may have sucked while in power, but they had far more charisma and appeal than Kamala ever did.

It’s identity politics gone wrong.

Since when did polling 2% in the primaries, and calling your boss a rapist and racist, come with a reward to be VP?

Old 12-27-2020, 05:36 PM

2,106 posts, read 980,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
That is correct. The DNC also picked Biden to win the primary regardless of a pesky voting thingy.
Of course DNC wants Biden he’s going to be the easiest to get rid of ,,, Harris moves up , AOC becomes VP .

Old 12-27-2020, 05:39 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/sta...71544683327488

Kamala Harris is older than Kwanzaa and she wants people to believe that she was raised celebrating Kwanzaa with generations of her Jamaican Canadian family as a child. That's so ridiculous that it insults our collective intelligence. Politicians think people are stupid.

Anyone that would lie about something like this, should NEVER be trusted on any subject.
Kamala was two years old when Kwanzaa was introduced in North America. It is entirely possible that she has celebrated Kwanzaa with friends and family every year that she has been able to remember.

Thread fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies