Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2021, 01:16 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Going to be a showdown on January 6th.

Trump is set to address Congress prior to the situation of the electors is to be determined. Trump says he will present never before heard evidence.

We have the State Senate uprisings in the swing states with pushes to decertify the fraudulent electors. In addition, we have had LIVE demonstrations of Dominion voting machines being accessed via the internet and with communication with CHINA DURING THE GA SENATE ELECTION.

This is going to end very poorly for the democrats and the deep state. January 6th will be the democrat Waterloo.
No, it's just going to end poorly for you and your delusions. You'll see.

I know you want our elections thrown out and Trump anointed Emperor, but it's just not gonna happen. Unfortunately for you, we're a democracy and we respect our Constitution.

Old 01-02-2021, 04:33 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,529,770 times
The cult would literally step off of a cliff if the orange man told them it would help him. Fascinating to me, someone who has never understood how anyone could find him charismatic. But great entertainment

Old 01-02-2021, 05:17 AM

4,150 posts, read 3,906,215 times
January 6th will come and go and nothing of substance will come from Trump.

Old 01-02-2021, 05:33 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocoilslick View Post
Yes, at this point Trump could come up with totally shocking PROOF that the election WAS rigged, and the politico's and courts and FBI, etc would just ignore him. Biden is bought and paid for, by CCP and Putin, and by golly he and Kamala will be our next POTUS.
At this point the world KNOWS there is no evidence of election fraud, dear. The chaos seeding, fomentation of discord and gaslighting, which you and the OP practice, is extremely transparent and stale.

You want to talk about mimicking Putin? The GOP is trying to re-instate Trump as President after his election loss, ushering in one-party rule.

How much longer are we in this country going to put up with the Mad King and his allies' moldy, stale, bogus claims of fraud & their anti-American circus which is attempting to disenfranchise more than 81 million US citizens?

Enough is enough!
Joe Biden won this election fair and square and it is time for the rejected GOP and the know-nothing, fascist leaning, authoritarian Trump to move along so democracy and decency can be restored to governing in these United States of America.

Old 01-02-2021, 05:37 AM

9,457 posts, read 5,225,471 times
I don't have a problem with Trump fighting this to the bitter end (and it's bitter, as we all know). The disingenuous left would have you believe they wouldn't do the same thing if the situations were reversed.
I do think the election process this year was rife with fraud, but apparently not enough for a court to take a case further. Who do I trust? Trump will leave office and Harris/Biden will rule the roost. When you get what you asked for, we don't want to hear your whining.

Old 01-02-2021, 05:41 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Only Fraud came from Trump supporters trying to vote for dead people and family members who do not vote.

Pa. Lt. Gov. still waiting for his million from Tx. AG

Old 01-02-2021, 05:48 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,436,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
My God, just why the hell doesn't Trump present never before heard evidence that the presidential election was a fraud NOW or already by now! It can't be a smart way to do drama.

Seriously, just what the heck has Trump done for you to convince you that Trump is one of the best presidents ever, even better than Reagan? By the way, Roger Stone thinks Trump has been the best president since Lincoln. Do you agree with him?
I disagree. It's a perfect way to do "drama". However, it's a lousy way to do "legal process" which has been amply illustrated by his legal team's unprecedented record of losses in various courts.

Old 01-02-2021, 06:11 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Only Fraud came from Trump supporters trying to vote for dead people and family members who do not vote.

Pa. Lt. Gov. still waiting for his million from Tx. AG
You got that right.

Actually he is owed $3 million here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, from that solicitation. We could use that money to help with the cost of all those nonsensical fraudulent lawsuits brought by Rudy and Company. Lawsuits which were only filed & sensationalized to seed doubt and undermine our electoral process and gaslight the Trump loyalists. Trump and the Republicans know there was no election fraud.

Remarkably Trump's lawyers & the GOP have actually done an incredible job in proving there was no fraud, I might add.

Their numerous flopped legal challenges, fizzled deceptive stunts and aborted scams and conspiracies have failed to show any instances of election fraud that impacted the results. They have proven quite the opposite, as we in America have clearly been shown that this election was indeed the most secure in the history of these United States of America...a direct quote from Trump's Department of Homeland Security, by the way.

The goal of the GOP is to keep the specter of fraud alive, in an effort to re-instate Trump as President after his election loss.
And that is despicable as it undermines our founding principles, our rule of law and our very democracy.

Remember this in 2022, folks. Remember who was trying to overthrow the results of a legally and legitimately conducted election. Remember who was trying to disenfranchise more than 81 million American citizens. Remember who aided and abetted Don the Con's attempted coup on democracy.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 01-02-2021 at 06:33 AM..

Old 01-02-2021, 07:06 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,406,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocoilslick View Post
Is that what the voices are telling you?
This is what dozens of judges, governors, election officials, the Electoral College, the Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security, and the US Supreme Court have said. Must be a lot of voices out there, lol. What other fictional fantasies will you and the Trumpettes dream of next?

Old 01-02-2021, 07:10 AM

481 posts, read 190,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
The cult would literally step off of a cliff if the orange man told them it would help him. Fascinating to me, someone who has never understood how anyone could find him charismatic. But great entertainment
Do these people really believe this stuff? Or is this some kind of bit they are playing? I mean some of the stuff I read if it is for real is some form of mental illness it seems. What % of the population would you say believes this stuff? I am seeing more and more of the rhetoric but I thought it was initially kind of a joke but I am starting to think it is not so much of a joke now. Scary!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies