Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2021, 10:36 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,307,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
Lets talk about how they turned George Floyd the pos felon who held a gun to a pregnant woman s stomach while his friends ransacked her apartment for drugs and money. You ****ing liberals make me sick. 2024 is right around the corner.
He did time for that in Texas, he got the maximum sentence for that crime. I guess you thought that killing him several years after he was released from prison was justified. To bring that up demonstrates how desperate you are right now. PS I don't think too many people will want to relive the last few weeks, so my guess is that unless the Republican party divorces itself from Trumpism you will see another Democratic trifecta in 2024

Old 01-13-2021, 11:12 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
He did time for that in Texas, he got the maximum sentence for that crime. I guess you thought that killing him several years after he was released from prison was justified. To bring that up demonstrates how desperate you are right now. PS I don't think too many people will want to relive the last few weeks, so my guess is that unless the Republican party divorces itself from Trumpism you will see another Democratic trifecta in 2024
PLENTY of conservatives want 'criminals' punished for life too!

Im surprised no one has suggested bringing back the scarlet letter yet. LOL

Old 01-13-2021, 11:49 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
I watched the shooting videos, didn't hear any orders being given.
In fact, the police removed the barricades and allowed the protesters to enter the building in the first place, it's on video. Why would the police do that?

The whole incident seems like it was staged somewhat, as if they wanted them to enter the building. Not saying it was right, but why would the police remove the barricades and wave the protesters on in into the Capitol building?
Because some of the Capitol police supported the rioters’ agenda and wanted to aid not impede their actions
That is why some are being investigated and likely members of Congress did the same aid/abetting prior to the riot
And that is being investigated

More people died because of Americans rioting in our Capitol that in the sack of the Embassy in Benghazi...and the GOP took over 4 years and multiple investigations trying to,blame HRC but they couldn’t because she was not the mastermind
I just wish they would use that same bulldog effort to,go after
Trump and the others complicit in attacking our Capitol in a seditious attempt to reverse a LEGAL election

Old 01-13-2021, 11:51 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
PLENTY of conservatives want 'criminals' punished for life too!

Im surprised no one has suggested bringing back the scarlet letter yet. LOL
What Conservatives?
They certainly aren’t in Congress
Very few are admitting Trump and other of his supporters caused that riot or were wrong not to accept the states’ electoralcollege results
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies