Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 09:18 AM

1,641 posts, read 1,646,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrex View Post
What is the point of posting on a forum if you don't want to engage with people? Go start a blog or something.
And you go to your new Chinese hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2021, 09:20 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
I am not open to debate.

Pineapple DOES NOT belong on pizza.
Now THAT'S crossing the line

Old 01-07-2021, 09:20 AM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
I am not open to debate. I've heard everyone else's hate and rhetoric for months, so now I'm having my day. If you don't like it, you know where the delete button is. Let me be clear, I'm not a fan of Biden. I think he is corrupt, a liar, and probably suffers from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the last 4 years?

The ′ ′ arrogant ′ ′ of the White House chased after two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The ′ ′ buffoon ′ ′ in the White House is the first president who has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The ′ ′ racist ′ ′ in the White House has had the biggest impact on the economy, bringing in jobs and reducing unemployment to the black and Latino population of any other president. Never.
The ′ ′ liar ′ ′ in the White House has exposed deep, widespread and prolonged corruption in the FBI, CIA, NSA, and Republican and Democratic parties.

The ′ ′ buffoon ′ ′ in the White House turned NATO around and made them start paying their dues.
The White House ′ ′ idiot ′ ′ neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them by sending missiles towards Japan, and threatening the west coast of the US.

The ′ ′ xenophobic ′ ′ in the White House changed our relationship with the Chinese, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello?????

The ′ ′ clown ′ ′ in the White House has achieved the appointment of three Supreme Court justices who believe in the rights of the unborn and about 300 federal judges.
This same clown lowered his taxes, increased the standard deduction on his tax return from $ 12,500 to $ 24,400 for married couples, and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.

The clown in the White House quickly followed up on the development of a COVID vaccine - which will be available soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, bird flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt our military, which the Obama administration crippled and shot 214 key generals and admirals in his first year in office.

I got it, you don't like it. Many of you hate it and despise it. How special you are. He is serving you and the entire American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing that he catches the China virus? Some of you expected COVID to be the cause of his death.
Please educate me again about what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, as well as making the entire Biden family richer! By the way, where is Hunter?

I stay with the ′ ′ clown ′ ′ any day against a fork with a tongue, smooth and hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who is not afraid to kick ass when necessary. I don't need a father figure. I don't need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.
Call me a fool, a racist or part of the basket of deplorable. I do not care!

God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated president in the history of the United States. Feel free to copy and pass this on.

America was sold last night by the whole left bench with the complicit of big part of the right one.
Enjoy your new status as a slave to China.
You may not be open to debate, but your statements certainly are. The biggest threat isn't China. The biggest threat we face and continue to face today is the terrorist in the White House, who has enabled the horror that we all witnessed yesterday. He should at the very least be removed from office, but he actually should be arrested and prosecuted for sedition.

Old 01-07-2021, 09:21 AM

6,104 posts, read 2,727,097 times
Dasvidaniya!

Old 01-07-2021, 09:22 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
I am not open to debate.

Pineapple DOES NOT belong on pizza.
BUT . . . *sigh*.

Old 01-07-2021, 09:22 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,216,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Of course we don't have a vaccine for other diseases because those diseases did not disrupt the lives of billions of people. Researchers from all over the world were working hard to find a vaccine for COVID-19, this was truly a global effort.

In the meantime, the two jobs Trump had was to keep people from getting sick while vaccines were being made and to get those vaccines out as quickly as possible. On both accounts he has done a terrible job.
That's it, off to Chinese Hell you go. She said no debates.

Old 01-07-2021, 09:23 AM

Versus being the slave to Russia with Trump?

Old 01-07-2021, 09:57 AM

1,641 posts, read 1,646,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Of course we don't have a vaccine for other diseases because those diseases did not disrupt the lives of billions of people. Researchers from all over the world were working hard to find a vaccine for COVID-19, this was truly a global effort.

In the meantime, the two jobs Trump had was to keep people from getting sick while vaccines were being made and to get those vaccines out as quickly as possible. On both accounts he has done a terrible job.
Extrapolating is the main duty of leftists like you. Trump did the best he could do even the big majority of the people of the "science" do not have any idea on how to combat that artificial virus. Fauci, the preferred doctor of the American left dos not even know what he is dealing with. One day he says something and the following day he is in contradiction with his last speech. Is much easier to blame and condemn Trump than condemn the genocide perpetrated by Communists of the CCP headquarters in Beijing. Enjoy your new and well deserved masters and the vaccine with pig DNA designed by the globalist agenda for people like you.

Old 01-07-2021, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
Extrapolating is the main duty of leftists like you. Trump did the best he could do even the big majority of the people of the "science" do not have any idea on how to combat that artificial virus. Fauci, the preferred doctor of the American left dos not even know what he is dealing with. One day he says something and the following day he is in contradiction with his last speech. Is much easier to blame and condemn Trump than condemn the genocide perpetrated by Communists of the CCP headquarters in Beijing. Enjoy your new and well deserved masters and the vaccine with pig DNA designed by the globalist agenda for people like you.
Enjoy your temper tantrum. It's spectacular.

Old 01-07-2021, 10:02 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
i appreciated the policy positions of DJT. I defended and vocally supported him for the last 4 years. I voted for him twice.
I also am very much opposed to his antics over the last few weeks.

No I do not believe this last election was on the up and up.

and YES i do believe that Joe Biden is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chinese Communist Party.

BUT it is vastly more important that we have a peaceful transference of power than it is for me to sate my anger at whatever perceived injustices i may hold.

There was a time when i had faith in America above all to overcome all... no longer. Now i am just patient and will wait and see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies