Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 04:13 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,227,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I thought liberals were appalled at people mocking gays. Yet you call a (probably) gay man “Miss”. I’m not a particular fan of Lindsay, but I don’t make fun of people based on sexual orientation. It’s his own private business.

Liberals are such hypocrites.
Did he come out? I was under the assumption he was straight since he hasn't said otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2021, 04:18 PM

35,742 posts, read 21,100,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Did he come out? I was under the assumption he was straight since he hasn't said otherwise.
Póster has nothing else. Drawing straws to make the left look bad some kinda way.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:21 PM

68,340 posts, read 54,462,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Democrats steal an election, Trump points it out, people get angry, so Dems announce TRUMP is the one who got them angry?

After four years of grotesque Democrat abuse of the President, lies and hoaxes that eventually came up empty, accusations that turn out completely groundless, only to discover that this is one President who doesn't just take it quietly but fights back and points out exactly what they are doing, they're lucky they had only one riot yesterday.

That is, if you don't count the dozens of riots nationwide since summer with thousands of Democrats burning buildings, looting stores of big-screen TVs and Gucci clothing, attacking and murdering people across the country etc.

It's a lot like leftist fanatics rob a bank, people find out all their money is gone, a few of them get angry enough to break a few windows at the bank, so the leftists announce that the glass damage is the CEO's fault for announcing who robbed the bank. And the news media lap up the leftists' alternate reality unquestioningly.

The leftists fanatics have been doing this alternate-reality routine for years. It's all that has kept them going.

In yesterday's case, did the Democrats really think that half a country full of normal people would believe them?

What utter nonsense! Trump alleges a stolen election, provides NO evidence at all of that actually happening, and the blind faithful believe him like he's the second coming.

How sad the level this country has sunken to at the hands of the disgrace in the White House. And his turd of a son and nut job of an attorney should both be jailed for inciting a riot.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:28 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,053,860 times
You were misled by Trump and his crackpots. No Republican with integrity supports Trump's claims.

In the swing states that Trump lost, the loyal Republicans tried to create fraud as an excuse, they also started attacking laws that Republican state officials passed and nobody complained about until Trump loss.

Lyndsey Graham made it clear -- he asked all those folks to give him the evidence or some of it -- and they had nothing for him.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:35 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,119,900 times
Quote:
Democrats steal an election, Trump points it out, people get angry, so Dems announce TRUMP is the one who got them angry?

After four years of grotesque Democrat abuse of the President, lies and hoaxes that eventually came up empty, accusations that turn out completely groundless, only to discover that this is one President who doesn't just take it quietly but fights back and points out exactly what they are doing, they're lucky they had only one riot yesterday.

That is, if you don't count the dozens of riots nationwide since summer with thousands of Democrats burning buildings, looting stores of big-screen TVs and Gucci clothing, attacking and murdering people across the country etc.

It's a lot like leftist fanatics rob a bank, people find out all their money is gone, a few of them get angry enough to break a few windows at the bank, so the leftists announce that the glass damage is the CEO's fault for announcing who robbed the bank. And the news media lap up the leftists' alternate reality unquestioningly.

The leftists fanatics have been doing this alternate-reality routine for years. It's all that has kept them going.

In yesterday's case, did the Democrats really think that half a country full of normal people would believe them?

Maybe if we write this in small words and short sentences, it'll be easier to understand so here goes...

WARE. IS. YOR. PROOFE?!

How slow does someone have to be to still not grasp the concept of proof? You supposedly have where, who, when, and how all identified, and yet, you still can't bring any proof that something wrong happened.

You claim dead people voted? Then list the dead people who were dead before the election who had their vote counted. All you need to do prove that is be able to read, right? I assume that by typing out your nonsense, you can read, right? So put those reading skills to use.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:43 PM

44,646 posts, read 61,684,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I was angry Election morning when I saw the numbers switched and I knew it was fraud. No one had to tell me! I saw it with my own eyes .. then the way they cheated came to be piles and piles of different ways they added votes for Biden.

Dead people, out of state voters, underage voters, voting twice. Copied votes , thousands of them. Biden never got close to Trump's numbers so they had to cheat to make sure Biden had the votes...votes even got to the voting centers before they were mailed because they were fraudulent. Switched votes. It will NEVER GO AWAY.
You got that all wrong, that's how Trump won in 2016 over Hillary. This time people wised up and it backfired on him.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:45 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,558,235 times
Quote:
People trying to blame President Trump for yesterday's riot, aren't necessarily sane. Especially the ones who expect normal people to believe their desperately made-up balderdash.
Tell it to the Republicans in Trump's Cabinet. Or at least the ones that didn't resign today in their haste to get away from His Toxic Orangeness.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:46 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,517,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Then why did you call him “Miss”?

Old 01-07-2021, 04:52 PM

10,578 posts, read 7,789,955 times
BS. As this Republican says, your mind has been poisoned.

Ex-White House chief of staff: I would vote to remove Trump

Former White House chief of staff John Kelly told CNN Thursday that he would vote to remove President Trump from office using the 25th Amendment if he were still a member of the Cabinet.

Kelly characterized Trump as a "laughingstock" following his election loss. The Cabinet should meet regarding a possible removal of Trump from office, Kelly said, though he doubted it would happen.

"The behavior yesterday — and in the weeks and months before that — has just been outrageous from the president," Kelly said. "What happened on Capitol Hill yesterday as a direct result of him poisoning the minds of people with the lies and the frauds."

When asked whether he would vote to remove Trump if he was still in the Cabinet, Kelly said he would.

"The one thing we have going for us here, Jake, it's only 13 more days," Kelly said.

Old 01-07-2021, 05:02 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,629,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What utter nonsense! Trump alleges a stolen election, provides NO evidence at all of that actually happening,
This liberal has repeated this lie several time in the last few weeks. It has been repeatedly debunked for him. Apparently he keeps hoping nobody saw the debunking, and keeps repeating it regardless, desperately pretending it's true. Clearly it is all he has.

So, for the umpteenth time, for this tedious, blinders-on person:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/elec...-evidence.html

Have a nice day. Again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies