Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2021, 05:44 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,081,779 times

Advertisements

Trump is a charlatan. He is extremely good at his craft. Mile wide. Inch deep. Period.

Old 01-12-2021, 05:48 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
There are fewer Trump supporters than those that support the movement he came to represent. Small government. Freedoms left unchallenged and businesses interests and the american dream unhindered. Liberals want somebody to lead them and to give them what they want but can't seem to get on their own. Conservatives want somebody to represent them and NOT take away what they already have.
So this was never about Trump. People saw a stolen election and saw the american justice system and the american government fail them and become blatantly corrupt. They saw radicals being installed when they were rejected due to their offensive ideals. They were angry. They weren't afraid to stand up and be heard.
There are far, FAR, fewer Biden supporters than Trump supporters. Take away the phony ballots and Biden lost by a few million votes. But more than that, those people were either voting against trump because they disliked him, or they were voting for the party they felt best represented them in the past. I doubt they feel strongly that way today, but many are still lied to and buy the propaganda and just don't get that they mean nothing to the DC party apparatus.
I supported trump although I never liked him. He did a good job as POTUS, a better POTUS than his predecessors despite everything that was thrown against him. His policies were sane and sound and benefited the average American. And it took a pandemic unleashed by a foreign enemy power, the same foreign enemy Biden and the big tech tyrants are courting and openly exchanging favors with, to destroy the economy he helped rebuild. So the real unamerican people are the ones duped into supporting Biden or those who actively are trying to destroy the country we live in.
I dont hate them. i work with them and have neighbors that have been duped and none are radical leftists or closet fascists. They're just .... misled and have been fooled.

Old 01-12-2021, 06:51 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So you have inside info to Trump supposedly dodging the military? Want to provide a viable source for that? I'll wait!

I'm not going to continue arguing with you about Trump's alleged involvement with the Capital building incident when I already posted a clip of what he said prior to the incident. Why do you keep ignoring that over and over??? I thought better of you than that!

I couldn't care less what your opinion of Trump is. He fought to build good physical barriers on our border to keep our country secure just for starters so how does that make him a disgusting human being? Since I posted a link to what Trump actually said at his rally how did he disgrace our nation? You've yet to answer that question but just keep coming back with more personal attacks against him instead.

I am not aware of any record of lies from him only what the biased left claims he has done. There has been topic after topic in here about the evidence of election fraud. Maybe you should read them! He did produce that evidence so WTH are you talking about? I never said there was "massive" fraud either.

I'm done discussing this issue with you so kindly don't respond to me on this anymore. Thanks.
What can I say? If you dont like what I have to say, put me on your ignore list.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...p&ruling=false

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veraci...y_Donald_Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...leading-claims

I mean I can go on and on.

Trump is a disgusting human being. The fact that you cling to him is a bit disappointing. So he built a wall. Great I am glad he did. He also shamed our nation and continues to do so.

The fact that you chose to ignore Trumps many lies is part of the problem. Mr Bone spurs got a doc to sign off on him. Yeah that is right there with Biden's alleged asthma that allowed him to play sports but not serve.

Old 01-12-2021, 06:59 AM

62,961 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
What can I say? If you dont like what I have to say, put me on your ignore list.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...p&ruling=false

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veraci...y_Donald_Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...leading-claims

I mean I can go on and on.

Trump is a disgusting human being. The fact that you cling to him is a bit disappointing. So he built a wall. Great I am glad he did. He also shamed our nation and continues to do so.

The fact that you chose to ignore Trumps many lies is part of the problem. Mr Bone spurs got a doc to sign off on him. Yeah that is right there with Biden's alleged asthma that allowed him to play sports but not serve.
I asked you not to reply to "me" anymore on this issue and yet here you are again with your lies and childish labels of Trump (Mr. Bone spurs?). I thought better of you than that since we agree on illegal immigration and perhaps some other issues. You ruined any kind of discussions we can have in the future by continuing with this. I wasn't going to put you on ignore because we have had many civil and agreeing discussions on the other issues but since you chose to keep this going when I asked you not to with me, yes welcome to my ignore list.

Old 01-12-2021, 07:00 AM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
I take them to be easily influenced low IQ self centered intolerant bigots and racists..am I wrong?..
Pot, meet kettle.

Yup, you're wrong.

Carry on.

Old 01-12-2021, 07:02 AM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then, no doubt, you think Obama was the one who told 20,000 lies.
I do. Obama is a politician.

Old 01-12-2021, 07:12 AM

62,961 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill_Schramm View Post
Here is what I don’t get: Why do his supporters insist on talking about “personality,” as if DT just had a few annoying habits and were not deeply character-disordered? I don’t care what the heck someone’s policies are, if they are insane and/or deeply character-disordered, I don’t want them anywhere near the nuclear codes.

I actually find this one of the most annoying defenses of DT because it makes it seem like the defender is oh so wise and mature (I don’t care about personality; I care about policy/substance) when the defender is actually completely blinding themselves to reality. Unless of course they care so much about their favorite policies that they are willing to see hundreds of thousands of people die unnecessarily and see our very democracy threatened. And, if the latter is true, these people are even more despicable.
So you're another one blaming Trump for the deaths from this virus? No wonder you are making inaccurate statements here. I stand by what I said, I don't like the crudeness of Trump's personality but it's policy that will sink us not personality. It's the policies of the Democrats that will sink this country. I think the choice is clear!

Oh stop with the BS that Trump would do something by knowing our nuclear codes! He has been one of the most anti-war presidents we have had for a long time now so WTH are you talking about? There are security measures in place to stop someone even our president from just pressing the button when he feels like it. You guys are getting more and more off the wall with your demonization of Trump. Get over it! He lost the election but yet you guys keep banging away in here day after day after day. Geezus!

Old 01-12-2021, 07:17 AM

2,913 posts, read 2,049,941 times
Quote:
If you actually had meant to be civil you wouldn't have started out calling Trump supporters, "Trumpers". Your post went downhill even more after that.
Good grief...you are grasping at straws now. He could've said a lot worse.

Old 01-12-2021, 08:21 AM

2,391 posts, read 1,407,070 times
Quote:
So you're another one blaming Trump for the deaths from this virus?
Not every single one. .

But it’s completely obvious that the US is doing extremely poorly relative to other developed nations. In deaths per capita, we are #11 in the world. Most of the nations that have a higher death rate are much smaller and had the bad luck of getting caught up in the extremely deadly first wave of the virus. The country with the most deaths per capita is San Marino — population 33,000 — one thousand times smaller than the US — and unfortunately situated smack dap at the epicenter of the deadly first wave in Europe. Italy fared relatively poorly for the same reasons — a San Marino writ large.

The only other major industrial country that did worse than the US was Great Britain and why? Probably because they had their own Trump-like leader making similarly bone-headed moves. Also GB’s population density is much greater than that of the US.

In fact, it really says something that many first world nations with much higher population density than the US fared better.

So, long story short, I do lay the hundreds of thousands of additional deaths at Trump’s feet. No, he didn’t have the power to make up state policies. But it is absolutely true many governors’ really poor and politically-motivated health care non-responses can be directly linked to Trump.

I could go on, but why waste the pixels? If you don’t get it by now, you will probably never get it.

Yes, Trump is most definitely to blame. He knew it was a deadly virus and chose to cover it up, then make it a political football. Murderer.

Old 01-12-2021, 08:22 AM

2,391 posts, read 1,407,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Steel View Post
Good grief...you are grasping at straws now. He could've said a lot worse.
I know. And this is from the f*** your feelings crowd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies