Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 12:09 PM

15,072 posts, read 10,120,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattee01 View Post
Nothing sweeter than watching this party tear itself apart. Hopefully they’ll never recover.
While mildly entertaining and my gut feels they deserve it, I for one hope lessons are learned, bad actors are ousted, and the party recovers.

Our country is better off with two influential parties rather than a single party. A single party system (does not matter which) is not good for any country... lack of accountability, less representation.

I like Arnold (the actor)... but just like all of the Republicans that suddenly grew a spine in the last few days of Trumps' presidency... it is too little.. way too late. The backlash some are experiencing (McConnell at the airport for example) is purely their own doing and they deserve it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2021, 12:14 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,951,345 times
Arnold should stick to action movies... Melodrama is not his forte.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:18 PM

9,902 posts, read 4,670,007 times
He could be pandering thinking about getting back into politics. Especially with Newsome recall looming so he builds a social media history of pc comments.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:19 PM

24,512 posts, read 33,339,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
LOL. Does everyone forget about Dubya's reign? It wasn't that long ago. THAT was far and away the worst presidency ever
Your opinion, not a fact.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:21 PM

21,952 posts, read 9,537,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Former California Gov. Schwarzenegger has released his response to the attempt to storming the castle Wednesday when terrorists wrongfully entered the Capitol building, brought molotov cocktails, zip ties and tactical gear. Gov. Schwarzenegger hit the nail on the head with this response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_P-0I6sAck
Formerly married to a member of the original swamp family.

But Teddy Kennedy, who left a woman in a car accident to DIE, is an upstanding guy, made out as a hero by the left.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:25 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,052,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Formerly married to a member of the original swamp family.

But Teddy Kennedy, who left a woman in a car accident to DIE, is an upstanding guy, made out as a hero by the left.
So... my dad was an alcoholic.

I had no responsibility for that and couldn't change the family that I was born into.

What horrible things do you have to say about Maria Shriver?

She's been someone that I've always respected.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:34 PM

23,742 posts, read 12,615,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
That's funny... considering Trump who you love so much.
LOL, whatta fail^. I've stated a number of times in this forum that I don't love politicians, and, that I didn't vote for Trump for his personal life. It's Biden* voters that love politicians, for some odd reason, maybe they think politicians love them, lmao. They were the ones who were throwing fits over Trump's personal life for the past four+ years. None of the hypocrites on the left cared about Bill Clinton, or about Biden* and now about Arnold. Heck, even Obama probably has a second wife, and none of them care. The only one whose personal life Biden* voters care about being outraged over is Trump, they are so silly.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:36 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,774,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
So you are comfortable with one party rule and 50% plus one being able to do anything they want to the 49%?
No. I agree with Biden that we need at least two strong parties.

Right now we have one party that that has been better days but is still managing to hold together, and one party that has groveled at the feet of that "gigantic *****"* Donald trump.

* Ann Coulter's words.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:39 PM

27,607 posts, read 28,714,640 times
Arnold should have stuck to making movies like the rest of the Hollywood actors.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:48 PM

23,742 posts, read 12,615,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
He could be pandering thinking about getting back into politics. Especially with Newsome recall looming so he builds a social media history of pc comments.
Could very well be. More likely is he's butthurt that Trump ran and won the presidency, when Arnold cannot even run. He's been trying for years to have our Constitution changed so that foreigners can become president and was really hoping to be able to run in 2016. Arnold is just a wealthy bitter old man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies