Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2021, 05:05 PM

16,784 posts, read 8,267,456 times

Advertisements

Trump has destroyed the GOP. Next election, they will each have to come up with an answer of why they wanted to appease a wannabe. One who wanted to overthrow the Constitution. Destroy the rule of law. Destroy our Election Process. There will be many other issues they are now supporting that will come out. This investigation will show all the criminal activities done by Trump.

Those who voted to not impeach Trump today will never win another term in office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2021, 05:13 PM

14,488 posts, read 6,129,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Trump has destroyed the GOP. Next election, they will each have to come up with an answer of why they wanted to appease a wannabe. One who wanted to overthrow the Constitution. Destroy the rule of law. Destroy our Election Process. There will be many other issues they are now supporting that will come out. This investigation will show all the criminal activities done by Trump.

Those who voted to not impeach Trump today will never win another term in office.
Just like how Susan Collins and Thom Tillis were going to lose for not convicting

Old 01-13-2021, 05:17 PM

2,262 posts, read 1,147,163 times
Disastrous end to the presidency?

Did people really not see this coming?

Old 01-13-2021, 05:18 PM

12,065 posts, read 10,336,628 times
Why did he hate Obama so much. And that was before that press dinner where Obama burned him

He only ran to get back at him.

Old 01-13-2021, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And now the first twice impeached President of the US.
and he will wear that as a badge of honor

He doesn't care

I can see him now giving speeches and writing books talking about how the establishment was so mean to him

It won't end until he is in the ground

Old 01-13-2021, 05:22 PM

7,272 posts, read 5,315,338 times
I will speak in general, but in my opinion Trump has done one thing no other president has done before. He has manifested a cult following. All these rally's he had including Washington with the number of people there proves it out. I remember back in 2016 some compared him to Hitler, not calling him Hitler but with some parallels. The protest in Washington led by Trump's words is 100% a parallel to Hitler, and many of his followers will never defect either out of blind love, fear, or naivety.

I've said it in many threads before. Four years ago the left went off the rails and went too far with public attacks, deserved or not. The BLM riots were terrible. Whether there were people planted in those riots to incite chaos we might never know, but they caused a lot of damage. There is one YUGE difference in comparing those to Trump. None of those past issues were led by a president, by his words or otherwise. Any reverse attacks to the left were absolutely led by Trump's Twitter storms of hateful words and aggression towards the media and our own government calling elections fraudulent.

Old 01-13-2021, 05:27 PM

850 posts, read 799,823 times
If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) May 3, 2016

Old 01-13-2021, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
I will speak in general, but in my opinion Trump has done one thing no other president has done before. He has manifested a cult following. All these rally's he had including Washington with the number of people there proves it out. I remember back in 2016 some compared him to Hitler, not calling him Hitler but with some parallels. The protest in Washington led by Trump's words is 100% a parallel to Hitler, and many of his followers will never defect either out of blind love, fear, or naivety.

I've said it in many threads before. Four years ago the left went off the rails and went too far with public attacks, deserved or not. The BLM riots were terrible. Whether there were people planted in those riots to incite chaos we might never know, but they caused a lot of damage. There is one YUGE difference in comparing those to Trump. None of those past issues were led by a president, by his words or otherwise. Any reverse attacks to the left were absolutely led by Trump's Twitter storms of hateful words and aggression towards the media and our own government calling elections fraudulent.
Do you think all those people attended the rallies because they were happy that they no longer had a black president. I honestly think that was the whole appeal.

Old 01-13-2021, 05:32 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,799,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
It’s tragic what the Democrats are doing. He has been defeated, and is leaving office in a week - and they won’t be satisfied until they absolutely destroy him - and anyone who speaks out in his defense.
It's amazing that you can't see that he deserves every single thing they do to him. He is the worlds worst president in ALL of history.

Old 01-13-2021, 09:45 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,652,408 times
The longer I live the more I see how you can use Greek mythology to predict future events. This was all in the cards because of how flawed Trump is as a person. His psychological problems must be off the charts. This is a fitting end to his Presidency, but it's tragic people have lost their lives in the process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies