Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2021, 05:10 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,385,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
and he will wear that as a badge of honor

He doesn't care

I can see him now giving speeches and writing books talking about how the establishment was so mean to him

It won't end until he is in the ground
BBM above to respond~~

IF he can get such gigs.. He may be able to pay off some of his debt owing.. since. So many venues/contracts have pulled away..His income stream in the near future will be given by those who sympathize with his "Ideations"!! Meanwhile, his usual non-payments for services continues as refusing to pay his "Partner in chief Legal Council" Rudy get's his pay check cancelled !!

It appears anybody who hitches their wagons onto the "Trump-Train" get thrown away when no longer useful to him!

Bottomline~~ DJT is not just a corrupt person.. HE is simply a cheap imitation of a leader nor capable of an honest contractual relationship be it Banks/Business/Government/Political supporters ( as was even before he became (POTUS). His past 5 years have only Shed that reality NOW to those who voted for him/while holding their collective noses.. AS for his base.. They would also kick him aside once he doesn't advance their insurrection desires... Yet they will continue to plague their agenda since empowered now!!

It's going to be in the end "Trump's Legacy" along with his historical 5 year promotions of Anarchy actions from multi factions of that society.

I also believe that his Children will suffer too!! Loads of "Disaster' that'll get spread around here!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2021, 05:12 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,863,521 times
I was watching a a video last night of a guy that John Berman interviewed a year ago. This guy had written a couple of Trump books, but I can't remember his name right now. When Berman asked him how he thought Trump's presidency would end, he said, "in tears."

Old 01-14-2021, 05:13 PM

8,083 posts, read 10,680,260 times
I don't know. I was very disappointed in him, but I was doing pretty well for the past four years, and so was my family.

Jobs were plentiful, wages were going up, stocks and 401K's were going very well.

Yes, he was crass and egotistical, a horrible speaker with bad hair, and he also didn't follow through on many of his promises, but other than that, what was so bad? Please explain.

Oh, and please explain in specifics, not generalizations. Critically thought out, specific reasons that the past four years were so bad.

Ok, go.

Old 01-14-2021, 05:14 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,795,952 times
Trump will probably go down as the worst president, maybe second worst at best. There’s no debate that he has the worst character of any president.

Old 01-14-2021, 05:19 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,573,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And now the first twice impeached President of the US.
He does like to be #1.

Old 01-14-2021, 05:22 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,795,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And now the first twice impeached President of the US.
Sometimes you gotta flush twice.

Old 01-14-2021, 05:27 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,573,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oping00 View Post
If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) May 3, 2016
and then he became his golf buddy.

Old 01-14-2021, 05:29 PM

15,609 posts, read 15,747,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Sounds like Donald Trump is man without a country, selected by Putin, never elected!

The third paragraph nailed it:

It took 200 years for the country to rack up its first two presidential impeachments. Trump's malfeasance has led the country down that awful, divisive path twice in just more than a year.

Old 01-15-2021, 08:12 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,345,958 times
Donald Trump occupied the White House as a disgrace, he will leave as a disgrace.

Old 01-15-2021, 08:17 AM

10,185 posts, read 7,846,647 times
Dems have so much hate inside. What are y'all going to do once he's gone? Seriously, what are y'all going to talk about? Even though Trump be gone, I bet it will still be 4 more years of hate Trump and no one will be talking about Biden and all the WONDERFUL things he is doing. lol Let's discuss that! How are you liking the censorship so far? Talk about a cult...

This country was in the best shape ever with Trump! Now is the time to enter the crapper...just watch.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 01-15-2021 at 08:34 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies