Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2021, 07:06 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
The conservatives need to be abolished
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
You're advocating genocide?
It sounds like the poster is. Those are hateful, disturbing words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2021, 07:07 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,291 times
Quote:
You mean like a witch hunt, right?

Old 01-13-2021, 07:41 PM

1,765 posts, read 4,349,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I do not see him as the Republican candidate for president in 2024.

I don't either.

Old 01-14-2021, 09:05 AM

1,449 posts, read 1,148,432 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
You're advocating genocide?
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
It sounds like the poster is. Those are hateful, disturbing words.
Yep. The left can say such things and get away with it. Their self-righteousness is really disturbing.

(Oh wait...is "disturbing" a word that's gonna get me in trouble now? I'm finding it hard to keep up, truly.)

Old 01-14-2021, 09:10 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,805,387 times
Quote:
Gulags? Re-education camps?

What country do we live in

Old 01-14-2021, 09:22 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,690,797 times
Trump sic his terrorist followers to attack Pence. Trump insurrectionists where screaming, "hang Mike Pence, hang Mike pence..." There is no doubt that if these traitors got their hand on Pence he would have been murdered. Yet Pence refuses to go against Trump proving that Pence is a coward or a fool and perhaps both.

Trump is not out of office yet and he can still get his trumpsters to attack Pence.

Old 01-15-2021, 10:40 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,215,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
No, I'm not going to do that for you when you can do it for yourself. I don't know where you got the "lots and lots and lots and lots". I said I saw swastikas, auschwitz camp, and that 6 million thing. And i noted that they felt completely comfortable knowing they would be fine wearing that stuff to the trump rally, and they were right. No one batted an eye.

If you're sincerely interested, I'd suggest the search terms "Nazis at the Capitol riot".
why would I need to do it for myself, unless I was claiming "none"?

I'm not the one with a very serious charge to support. A charge that has been made, possibly out of whole cloth, by the MSM just as much as "Trump said Nazis were very fine people."

I didn't know what 3%-ers meant, neither of us knew what 6MWE meant, and I'd say we're both intelligent folks. There's 1 guy (they've ID'd him btw) in the Camp Auschwitz sweatshirt. Of course ....

Quote:
The 6MWE shirt swiftly drew condemnation. The photo was actually taken last year in Washington, D.C., according to the Anti-Defamation League,
so, did folks lionize the Camp Auschwitz loser? Gather for selfies, applaud him, have him get up and speak? Do we know if he had a jacket on most of the day? Do we know if anyone saw him and said "Your sweatshirt is disgusting"?

It's how you get miscreants like Jennifer Rubin writing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-up-lot-myths/

and inferring that anyone who voted for Trump was racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies