Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2021, 07:36 AM

16,075 posts, read 21,154,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
how do you not even see the path your're being told to walk on
I'm not terrified of people different than me? I'm not terrified that being given options is the same as being TOLD what to do? I'm a proponent for being inclusive, not exclusive? I have a freaking brain that I actually use to think for myself? All of the above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2021, 07:38 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Live life... be true to yourself... do your job in governing the country... seek your benefit and then the benefit of others.
All things the left oppose.

"You do you, and I'll do me," is never allowed by the left. If you even have thoughts they do not agree with, they want to punish you for having them. We see this with all the bans on social media. If you dare express opinions the left does not agree with, they want to punish you. Think, Chinese Communist Party, albeit the left in the US envision a kinder, gentler version of Mao and Stalin.

Old 01-21-2021, 07:40 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,180 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:
We are at war, the leftist activists have been waging a culture war for a long time now and it predates Trump by many years
The country is divided, however it's easier to criticise those in power and I suspect if Biden tries to implement a lot of unpopular changes then the Dems could get a taste of their own medicine.

It's always easier to be the opposition rather than in Government.

Old 01-21-2021, 07:41 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
I'm not terrified of people different than me? I'm not terrified that being given options is the same as being TOLD what to do? I'm a proponent for being inclusive, not exclusive? I have a freaking brain that I actually use to think for myself? All of the above.
But exclusive is what the likes of AOC and Biden desire. They want to create a narrow ideological path for the nation to walk, and anything off the path is banned, and anyone veering off the path shall be punished.

Old 01-21-2021, 07:48 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Like I said, how do you not see the path? The path that leads to everyone eventually having to state their obvious he/him she/her pronouns on all their communications or else face disciplinary actions of various kinds? The path that eliminates biological and evolutionary differences between men and women and forces compliance under threat of hate speech if you don't go along?

This is the path where they eventually mandate teaching kids in public school that there is no such thing as boy or girl and a path where some even take control away from parents and give hormones and even gender reassignment surgeries to their children

I don't care how you live your life, that's not the issue, I care when you're telling everyone else how to live theirs

Old 01-21-2021, 10:04 AM

16,075 posts, read 21,154,079 times
Quote:
Like I said, how do you not see the path? The path that leads to everyone eventually having to state their obvious he/him she/her pronouns on all their communications or else face disciplinary actions of various kinds? The path that eliminates biological and evolutionary differences between men and women and forces compliance under threat of hate speech if you don't go along?

This is the path where they eventually mandate teaching kids in public school that there is no such thing as boy or girl and a path where some even take control away from parents and give hormones and even gender reassignment surgeries to their children

I don't care how you live your life, that's not the issue, I care when you're telling everyone else how to live theirs
Jeezuss! You're really deep into the nonsense aren't you? Not even going to try because arguing with people who buy into these kinds of theories are beyond sane reasoning. You enjoy your conspiracies ok?

Old 01-21-2021, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Jeezuss! You're really deep into the nonsense aren't you? Not even going to try because arguing with people who buy into these kinds of theories are beyond sane reasoning. You enjoy your conspiracies ok?
My God, how ignorant and disconnected can you be

Conspiracies are Q nonsense pizza basements and secret government plots to hide aliens from us. The gender activism is real and documented and there has been a progression of implementations on a clear path to where this leads.

If you refuse to acknowledge even this basic fact then you are just being willfully ignorant

Old 01-21-2021, 10:47 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,839 times
Never mind

Old 01-22-2021, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Destroying Gender Norms..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone1791 View Post
Wow, Blake, I really don't think you have to be so fearful of those T-girls!
you were saying?

So much for unity! Biden sparks outrage after signing divisive executive order
pushing schools to include transgender athletes in girls' sports - causing critics to
declare that the new president is 'erasing women'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rls-sport.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies