Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 06:34 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
I guess that what ever scam the creators were running is now not generating a lot of cash.

2 things:
1. it goes away.
2. they create new conspiracies and start selling shirts, hats, signs and what ever else they can get people to buy.
Same game happening on both sides. It really never ends, does it? There's always crazy people with crazy ideas. TBH, somebody would have to explain QAnon to me because I know almost nothing about it. I've no idea why so many people seem to be obsessed with them, whether it be haters or believers.

The trouble with the Left is that their conspiracy theorists are on cable TV with big budgets behind them. People like Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon. They're constantly wrong, lying, exaggerating and putting reality warping spins on things, yet half the country still trusts them. Those conspiracy theorist grifters are a lot more dangerous than QAnon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2021, 06:45 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Same game happening on both sides. It really never ends, does it? There's always crazy people with crazy ideas. TBH, somebody would have to explain QAnon to me because I know almost nothing about it. I've no idea why so many people seem to be obsessed with them, whether it be haters or believers.

The trouble with the Left is that their conspiracy theorists are on cable TV with big budgets behind them. People like Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon. They're constantly wrong, lying, exaggerating and putting reality warping spins on things, yet half the country still trusts them. Those conspiracy theorist grifters are a lot more dangerous than QAnon.
The media did not call on the Q folks to go and attack the Capitol. The Q folks are those who gave us a pizza place in DC where pedophile Dems were keeping kids. A claim someone in the county I live in went to protect them shooting up the place.

The weak minded and those who think the world is ending can be easily directed.

Old 01-20-2021, 06:45 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
TBH, somebody would have to explain QAnon to me because I know almost nothing about it..
I think I can boil it down to a few words - conspiracy fueled wack-a-doodles.

Old 01-20-2021, 07:55 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,121,214 times
What difference does it make...the left said the world will end in 12 years...that was a couple years ago so now we only have a decade...right?

Old 01-20-2021, 07:59 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The media did not call on the Q folks to go and attack the Capitol. The Q folks are those who gave us a pizza place in DC where pedophile Dems were keeping kids. A claim someone in the county I live in went to protect them shooting up the place.

The weak minded and those who think the world is ending can be easily directed.
No, they went on 24/7 about Russiagate -- which was a big fat nothingburger. They defamed the Covington High School Kids so badly they endangered their lives. They misreported Jussie Smollet, Michael Brown, George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks, Jacob Blake, Trayvon Martin and so many other things so irresponsibly and so dishonestly, you'd think they wanted to incite a riot. They gave 24/7 cover to the BLM/Antifa riots throughout 2020, making excuses for their destructive rampages and praising them as heroes. By their rhetoric, the Capital Riot would have been 100% fine and acceptable.

It sounds like you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe whatever QAnon is saying. But there's plenty of idiots believing people that help create and then excuse far greater destruction. The only reason they never attacked the capital is that the CPD and feds took them deadly serious and locked that thing down hard when BLM/Antifa was in town on rampage. I expect BLM/Antifa was feeling salty that a bunch of Righties beat them to it.

Old 01-20-2021, 08:00 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Some at least have now been saying it will be March 4th for the past week? or so, so the goalposts have been moved already.

Old 01-20-2021, 08:03 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
What difference does it make...the left said the world will end in 12 years...that was a couple years ago so now we only have a decade...right?
What?

Link, please.

Old 01-20-2021, 08:09 PM

25,747 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Perhaps this Q person can concentrate on his or her schoolwork and finally get through high school.

It's unfortunate that you leftists took what was obviously a prepubescent teen getting thrills by posting riddles on the internet a few years back and proceeded to turn him/her into some kind of celebrity. Perhaps you could hire him/her in your new Propaganda Ministry. But as I said, you'd best let him/her finish high school first. You don't want to mess around with the optics of violating child labor laws.

Old 01-20-2021, 08:24 PM

25,747 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
What?

Link, please.
Actually, the first warning came prior to that, from a leftist poster boy pinup back in 2006 concerning global warming: "without drastic measures, the world will reach a point of no return within 10 years."

As Twain once said, "the reports of my (the earth's, in this case) death have been greatly exaggerated." Ten years were up five years ago. We're still here arguing politics.

Old 01-20-2021, 08:30 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Perhaps this Q person can concentrate on his or her schoolwork and finally get through high school.

It's unfortunate that you leftists took what was obviously a prepubescent teen getting thrills by posting riddles on the internet a few years back and proceeded to turn him/her into some kind of celebrity. Perhaps you could hire him/her in your new Propaganda Ministry. But as I said, you'd best let him/her finish high school first. You don't want to mess around with the optics of violating child labor laws.
Strangely enough, the new members of Congress who believe in this are Republicans. People like the QAnon Shaman? Also on the right. This isn't a leftist thing.

They realllllllly want to believe that Trump is out battling all of their favorite people to hate on, like Hillary, and are going to expose her for the cannibalistic pedophile that they just know she is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies