Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 04:11 PM
bu2 bu2 started this thread

24,108 posts, read 14,903,765 times

Advertisements

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/bi...ump-energy-eo/
An honest press would be all over this and asking questions. Of course, then Biden would put a lid on it and refuse to answer any more questions.

"...Subpoint C notes that “Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United States Bulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days.”

The Trump-era order sought to ban, replace, and set new criteria on bulk-power system (BPS) electric equipment coming from a foreign country or national that poses a national security threat....

Released on May 1st, 2020, the powers provided in the executive order were utilized by the DOE in early December concerning the Chinese Communist Party.

As of January 16, 2021, then-Secretary of Energy Dan Brouillette issued a “prohibition order designed to reduce the risks that entities associated with the People’s Republic of China pose to the Nation’s BPS...."

Biden’s OMB Head as formerly serving as the president of the Center for American Progress (CAP), an establishment think tank that has taken trips to China and co-authored reports alongside a Chinese Communist Party-backed influence operation.

What’s more, Biden’s son Hunter was previously involved in several business relationships with CEFC China Energy Chairman Ye Jianming...."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2021, 04:20 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
China's investment in the Biden crime family is paying off in a real hurry!

Old 01-22-2021, 04:22 PM

7,083 posts, read 9,578,183 times
It's a world economy. Your apple phone is made in China. You can't have it both ways. Either ban everything from China or nothing, or pick and choose. As a Chinese EV investor, I really look forward to Chinese EVs being on American streets in the next 5 years.

Old 01-22-2021, 04:33 PM

27,658 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelphi_sky View Post
It's a world economy. Your apple phone is made in China. You can't have it both ways. Either ban everything from China or nothing, or pick and choose. As a Chinese EV investor, I really look forward to Chinese EVs being on American streets in the next 5 years.
Followed by chinese tanks

Old 01-22-2021, 04:37 PM

17,670 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Of course he is. The Chinese probably helped him steal the election after they bought him and his family off.

Old 01-22-2021, 04:45 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,733,702 times
Quote:
Where's the electricity coming from?

Old 01-22-2021, 04:56 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
China's investment in the Biden crime family is paying off in a real hurry!

I wonder how the family's investment in manufacturing in China paid off?

Oops! That was a different American crime family also headed by a POTUS.

Old 01-22-2021, 05:01 PM

200 posts, read 83,123 times
I noticed today on this street near me, about 10 new Asian stores and food places opened up. They popped up literally overnight and probably on the same day, and they are all perfectly clean and beautiful stores. Well funded and branded stores.

Get ready to see a new pressure of Chinatown strips basically everywhere in every town, and if you already have a Chinatown they are going to throw down more of them. They were likely building them during lockdown behind closed doors.

Old 01-22-2021, 05:37 PM

1,958 posts, read 702,684 times
Quote:
Are you sure?
I don't remember any foreign utility companies that can invest in China without a china partner. Or, Google, FB can open an office in china

Old 01-22-2021, 05:39 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,438,068 times
Quote:
Yeah, lets stop trading with China permanently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies