Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2021, 08:40 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,582,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
We disagree. And your "reality" is no more reality than anyone else's. You are no more important that anyone else. Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's. That applies to all of us.

So when I say that AOC is more of a whack job and more dangerous than Greene, I have very specific reasons for this opinion. And you have very specific reasons for your opinion, I'm sure. See how that works?

And is there anything wrong with a rifle? You act like she cut someone's heart out and took a bite. A rifle! Oh my God! How horrible!
Reality is reality. MTG is a nut job. She believes in Jewish space lasers.

NO there is no comparison. One has political views you disagree with; the other believes in space lasers.

Reasonable people know what is real and what is not.

See how that works?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2021, 08:48 AM

25,979 posts, read 18,965,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

NO there is no comparison. One has political views you disagree with; the other believes in space lasers.

See how that works?
No, that's where you are wrong. YOUR reality is not everyone's reality. Again, see how that works? And no, reasonable people do not necessarily know what is real and what is not. History unequivocally proves that.

And I'll tell you what, I'd much rather have a capitol full of people who believe in "space lasers" than a capital full of people who want to start making lists of those who voted contrary to their preferences.

Old 01-31-2021, 08:55 AM

89,311 posts, read 45,022,208 times
Quote:

See how that works?
Prominent Dem members of Congress believed in the Steele dossier hoax for years and years. How does that not make them absolutely insane?

Old 01-31-2021, 08:58 AM

Quote:
No, that's where you are wrong. YOUR reality is not everyone's reality. Again, see how that works? And no, reasonable people do not necessarily know what is real and what is not. History unequivocally proves that.

And I'll tell you what, I'd much rather have a capitol full of people who believe in "space lasers" than a capital full of people who want to start making lists of those who voted contrary to their preferences.
And that defines the modern Qpublican party and why sane folk are leaving in droves.

No doubt you weren't worried about Trump's list of folks he wanted revenge upon.

Reality is reality.

Do YOU believe in Jewish space lasers?

Old 01-31-2021, 09:00 AM

45,675 posts, read 24,082,642 times
AOC followers didn't show up on Capitol callling out 'hang Pence'.

Green followers --- that is their MO and she's proud of it.

Old 01-31-2021, 09:03 AM

Quote:
And that defines the modern Qpublican party and why sane folk are leaving in droves.
I'm sorry to have to say this, but you seem uninformed. You're calling people crazy when you can go right to AOC's OWN WORDS and FIND that comment. Stop gaslighting. It doesn't work when there is solid proof.

And this "Q" thing is you guys' new form of TDS. I'm already so sick of seeing that son of a ******** letter that I wish Websters would strike it from the alphabet.

Old 01-31-2021, 09:07 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry to have to say this, but you seem uninformed. You're calling people crazy when you can go right to AOC's OWN WORDS and FIND that comment. Stop gaslighting. It doesn't work when there is solid proof.

And this "Q" thing is you guys' new form of TDS. I'm already so sick of seeing that son of a ******** letter that I wish Websters would strike it from the alphabet.
What comment are you referring to?

Jewish space lasers? Sorry; that came from your girl, Marge.

You seem upset.

Old 01-31-2021, 09:08 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,059,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I imagine that many people voted for her because on the ballot it says (R) next to her name and they knew nothing more about her than that.

That said, an alarmingly large percentage of people who vote Republican know all about these crazy conspiracy thoories and lap that stuff up like a baby desperate for mother's milk.

There is being wrong, and there is being completely disconnected from reality. MTG is the latter.
You're exactly right.

The State of Georgia should demand her resignation.

Old 01-31-2021, 09:11 AM

18,412 posts, read 19,068,439 times
MTG enjoys generating cruelty. Her remarks on Sandy Hook are despicable. She is slime personified.

Old 01-31-2021, 09:18 AM

Quote:
What comment are you referring to?

Jewish space lasers? Sorry; that came from your girl, Marge.

You seem upset.

AOC called for the compilation of lists of political adversaries (specifically those who voted for Trump). If you don't know that, you are woefully uninformed. Even the leftist rags printed that story.

No, I'm not upset (at least not with you guys' obsession with this Q kid in mom's basement), I'm nauseated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies