Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2021, 09:24 PM

726 posts, read 329,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I saw this and thought it was pretty good.
This is some sick, phony, BS crap, Todd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2021, 09:39 PM
bu2

24,106 posts, read 14,891,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone1791 View Post
This is some sick, phony, BS crap, Todd.
Notice how they are incapable of independent thought. They can't argue the OP's points. They just throw out insults.

OP's post definitely puts a spin on it, but its all basically true.

Old 01-30-2021, 02:11 AM

14 posts, read 8,204 times
I feel sorry for anyone that actually still thinks trump was good for our country?!! He was the worst president in History. Apparently the trumpters are the weak minded still drinking that trump kool aid??? That trump was dishing out??? He always has been and still is out for himself he just found fools trumpsters to follow him? And I'm not talking about rebublicans or democrats either, I'm talking nutso people the trumpsters to follow a man that aligns himself like hitler!? Wake up people!!! A comander and chief should be dignified, care for our well being and country, unite everyone not divide everyone like trump did and not lie to the American people as trump lied to the American people, not to mention racism and other multiple illegial and shameful things he did wrong,etc.. By the way I'm a white American but I'm not a racist. Shameful that anyone would even try and follow him??

Old 01-30-2021, 02:39 AM

17,798 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Notice how they are incapable of independent thought. They can't argue the OP's points. They just throw out insults.

OP's post definitely puts a spin on it, but its all basically true.
DSP made a perfectly fine rebuttal to the OP in post #6.

But fact of the matter is Trump is gone...

Like the song says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s7D3V6AQ3g

Old 01-30-2021, 02:56 AM

14 posts, read 8,204 times
Hopefully we can bring back dignity to the white house again with Biden now in office and wash off the bad memory of trump. But honestly, I'm looking forward to Americans being civil to one another again and for the cause and how on earth things out this out of control with following a man like trump? Is beyond me? But it's over people, trump is out and Biden is in and it's time to get over it and move on. Seriously.

Old 01-30-2021, 04:34 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:

It is a very simple list that is hard to argue with.

I would add to it.

BIDEN /// TRUMP

Control /// Freedom

Pessimism /// Optimism

Apologies /// No Apologies

Shame for our History /// Patriotism and Pride

What would you add?
Since when does someone who wants smaller government allow increased Federal government spending?

Strong military? Explain why we need our troops all around the world protecting other nations borders?
On the big ticket items, the ones that mattered the most, Trump like Obama was a failure.
Biden will be the same type of big spending war monger, just the hand picked inners and losers will change. Look at the new boss ,same as the old boss.

Old 01-30-2021, 04:35 AM

34,235 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA lady View Post
I feel sorry for anyone that actually still thinks trump was good for our country?!! He was the worst president in History. Apparently the trumpters are the weak minded still drinking that trump kool aid??? That trump was dishing out??? He always has been and still is out for himself he just found fools trumpsters to follow him? And I'm not talking about rebublicans or democrats either, I'm talking nutso people the trumpsters to follow a man that aligns himself like hitler!? Wake up people!!! A comander and chief should be dignified, care for our well being and country, unite everyone not divide everyone like trump did and not lie to the American people as trump lied to the American people, not to mention racism and other multiple illegial and shameful things he did wrong,etc.. By the way I'm a white American but I'm not a racist. Shameful that anyone would even try and follow him??
So which anti American Marxist here are you a sock puppet for?

Old 01-30-2021, 04:39 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:

It is a very simple list that is hard to argue with.

I would add to it.

BIDEN /// TRUMP

Control /// Freedom

Pessimism /// Optimism

Apologies /// No Apologies

Shame for our History /// Patriotism and Pride

What would you add?
No need to go past the first one to easily argue.

Fetuses aren’t babies.

Old 01-30-2021, 04:43 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA lady View Post
Hopefully we can bring back dignity to the white house again with Biden now in office and wash off the bad memory of trump. But honestly, I'm looking forward to Americans being civil to one another again and for the cause and how on earth things out this out of control with following a man like trump? Is beyond me? But it's over people, trump is out and Biden is in and it's time to get over it and move on. Seriously.
Dignity from the left? hahahahahahaha Clean you own house first, it's filthy.

Old 01-30-2021, 04:47 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
The list is good. If we separate what We THINK Biden and Trump believe in from their actual deeds the list is solid. Trump has shown us over 4 years and Biden has shown us all we need to know about him in a week. One is Pro America beholding to the People and the other? can you say special interest groups?
Only one of them has been fined for robbing his own charity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies