Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 06:09 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
people have to cringe when they look at the picture of Biden sucking his wife's fingers. Hard to imagine we elected him to be President. Scary.
The correct word is installed !!!

INSTALLED | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
install verb [T] (READY TO USE). B1. to put furniture, a machine, or a piece of equipment into position
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2021, 06:13 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,576,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The correct word is installed !!!

INSTALLED | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
install verb [T] (READY TO USE). B1. to put furniture, a machine, or a piece of equipment into position
Elected and installed. There, I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

My handwriting has changed over time - and it can change within a matter of 10 minutes. Ask me to sign 5 or 6 things consecutively and see how different it looks from start to finish. Here we go with another "theory"....

Old 02-04-2021, 06:26 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Elected and installed. There, I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

My handwriting has changed over time - and it can change within a matter of 10 minutes. Ask me to sign 5 or 6 things consecutively and see how different it looks from start to finish. Here we go with another "theory"....
Try to be accurate !!! Who signed for the delivery ?

The cog in the cognitive decline was inserted into the machine and transported into the Oval Office like an item of furniture !!!

Old 02-04-2021, 06:40 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Joe Biden was the oldest president in US history the moment he took office. Being president is seriously stressful. It ages a person. Barack Obama honestly looked 20-30 years older by the end of his 8 years. So it's only natural to be concerned that at some point in his presidency, Joe Biden will no longer be mentally fit to serve. Some would say he was unfit to serve the instant the took office. I think it's subjective. It'll take a bit more before it is unanimously acknowledged that Joe Biden is unfit to serve.

It will be interesting to see if all of the Constitutional processes that were intended to prevent another Woodrow Wilson scenario will actually work this time around.

Old 02-04-2021, 06:55 AM

9,880 posts, read 4,646,105 times
A good frontman will do what he is told and not question.

Problem is a president was elected, not spouses, handlers or staffers.

Signatures do change, my changed when I still had no gray hair but after a certain they do tend to remain the same until physical issues start taking affect.

Old 02-04-2021, 08:00 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
There was a news snippet last night featuring Joe at a small socially distanced table and he looked nervous, almost scared like he didn't know what to do, like he was thinking, what are all these people doing?

The Dems and their media destroyed Reagan challenging his mental decline in his second term and Bush 2 was also a target where they made him look like a fool. We all know how brutal the Left was towards Trump. I remember one reporter wondering aloud if Trump even knew how to read. The 25th amendment was mentioned how many times over Trumps term? BUT when it comes to old Joe there is nothing to see here folks move along...

Old 02-04-2021, 08:15 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
My signature changes depending on the pen used, whether I'm sitting or standing, yada,yada.

Do legal documents need a witness?

Old 02-04-2021, 08:59 AM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Woodrow Wilson was who I thought of when I read that story. Biden went to Walter Reed hospital recently and also cancelled an important speech. I think he'll be gone in six months either by death or told to resign by his party.
Agree.

Can you imagine if Melania has signed EO?

Old 02-04-2021, 09:07 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Poor Sleepy Joe has been issuing so many EOs that he doesn't know what he's signing, as we heard him say. Perhaps it is also physically taxing for one so frail.

I studied handwriting analysis years ago so I spotted the difference and it's nothing to do with age. I have two relatives in their 80s whose handwriting hasn't changed.

Judge for yourself. There are many examples of both signatures to compare. I'd like to see a handwriting analyst who works with police offer an opinion.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sing-eyebrows/
Oh, the irony.

Old 02-04-2021, 09:26 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Woodrow Wilson was who I thought of when I read that story. Biden went to Walter Reed hospital recently and also cancelled an important speech. I think he'll be gone in six months either by death or told to resign by his party.
And why would he listen to them?

He's spent his life trying to get to the top of the mountain, and he's finally there.

Getting him out permanently via the 25th would require a 2/3 vote in each chamber of Congress, and Republicans in Congress aren't going to go along with that. They don't wan't a President Harris.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies