Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 10:51 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,772,195 times

Advertisements

To those idiots out there that voted for this “thank you”

Quote:

Electricity prices are set to “skyrocket” as President Biden steers the U.S. economy toward a green-energy agenda, according to experts.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...tricity-prices

Old 02-07-2021, 10:56 AM

2,146 posts, read 3,069,662 times
The article’s two “experts” are a guy whose organization touts the benefits of carbon dioxide and a guy who wants another industrial revolution. Not particularly unbiased sources.

Old 02-07-2021, 11:04 AM

25,944 posts, read 12,968,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reebo View Post
The article’s two “experts” are a guy whose organization touts the benefits of carbon dioxide and a guy who wants another industrial revolution. Not particularly unbiased sources.
So, you are saying Biden's energy action will not escalate home energy prices?

Do you know who can ill-afford higher home energy prices? The bottom 50%, who are mostly Dems, & live paycheck to paycheck.

Mr. MaGoo has gone off the rails again, and his car landed on a line of people waiting to get their food stamps.

Old 02-07-2021, 11:18 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,036,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post

I am telling you right now. As an investor of the past several decades and an economics major, if Biden attacks cheap energy during a pandemic, we are in for a VERY bad time. We might even see soup lines and more.

I am not a Trump fan, but Biden is going to do some real damage. Wow! All I gotta say is stop spending and start saving now. We aren't far from a real bad times. Less than a year out. Start putting money aside! Jobs will be lost and all bets are off.

Old 02-07-2021, 11:37 AM

38,075 posts, read 22,239,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post

I hope the Biden voters in California are ready for the **** show they will experience because of Biden's harmful policies.

I wonder if the state will stick to the pledge by their governor, which only gives them 14 years before the state bans the sale of gasoline powered cars. Where will they find all that new electrical power to charge all those EVs?

Old 02-07-2021, 11:42 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,693,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I am telling you right now. As an investor of the past several decades and an economics major, if Biden attacks cheap energy during a pandemic, we are in for a VERY bad time. We might even see soup lines and more.

I am not a Trump fan, but Biden is going to do some real damage. Wow! All I gotta say is stop spending and start saving now. We aren't far from a real bad times. Less than a year out. Start putting money aside! Jobs will be lost and all bets are off.
So why are Democrats doing this? Because they are wealthy and can easily pay an electricity bill that triples or more?

Old 02-07-2021, 11:48 AM

38,075 posts, read 22,239,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post

I'm one of those who didn't like Trump on a personal level, but liked his foreign and domestic policies.

So far I don't like any of Biden's foreign or domestic policies, because all they will do is cause harm to the nation and it's citizens.

Old 02-07-2021, 11:59 AM

24,590 posts, read 17,335,653 times
I woke up this morning to a typical day of Winter in the North East. There was no wind which means no turbines are spinning and overcast with 3-6 inches of snow on the way so that means no solar energy being made today.

The Biden Bunch has these dreams of cancelling out oil, coal, gas etc in favor of renewables sources and that is all noble but not realistic.

I recently sold a rental property that had electric heat and I found out the tenant wasn't paying her electric bill and they couldn't shut it off because she was disabled. The bill was averaging $500 per month.

Is this what Joe wants for us all so we can give ourselves a pat on the back for being carbon neutral?

No thanks Joe.

Old 02-07-2021, 12:08 PM

34,268 posts, read 18,649,724 times
Biden and the Democrats will reduce your standard of living and quality of life with ALL their whacko policies.

Old 02-07-2021, 12:11 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,505,610 times
No surprise here - Obama said energy prices will "necessarily skyrocket". It's how Dems roll.
And how is it again that Dems care about the poor and addressing poverty? Yeah, right! Got it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies