Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2021, 09:31 PM

11,477 posts, read 11,559,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by countysquare View Post
Klaus Schwab, the leader of the World Economic Forum (Davos) tells you to your face that is the plan:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...a-great-reset/
Next, someone chimes in citing a the head of a European Non Governmental Organization who has said things that have no bearing on American economic policy, but they purport that there is a vast international conspiracy to give this person control of the Global Economy. Of course, this half baked narrative will not scare people who have a modicum of understanding for how American government and economic policy work, but you do not, and this sounds scary, so you go deeper down the rabbit hole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2021, 09:36 PM

282 posts, read 114,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
The pandemic has provided a perceived need for obedience to authority and control of information. Now, whether it was planned to some degree I do not pretend to know. But the opportunity is not being wasted.

The "rulers," including Bill Gates and others like him, sincerely believe they know how to fix the world's problems. But they need power to implement their strategies.

I think some of it is plausible. We have lost our freedom, our information is being controlled and censored.

And you know what makes me really suspicious? Anyone who wonders about these things, like me, is immediately dismissed as unscientific and gullible. All you have to do is call someone a conspiracy theorist, and you look superior.

But really, some of us are just very skeptical.
Except globalism's elites' "fix (for) the world's problems" is depopulation. As well as deindustrialization of the United States, as China has been blessed by it as the 21st century model.

The Great Reset is feudalism. The plan is to drag the world back from the Renaissance that produced your creature comforts.

It's no accident Gates--who like his peers in that strata never wears a mask--is the largest owner of food production farmland now.

Those seed vaults carved into mountainsides above the arctic circle are not for you.

Listen to what Charlie Clamp has to tell:
https://www.wired.com/2009/04/ff-guidestones/

Old 02-12-2021, 09:37 PM

7,147 posts, read 4,740,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
Next, someone chimes in citing a the head of a European Non Governmental Organization who has said things that have no bearing on American economic policy, but they purport that there is a vast international conspiracy to give this person control of the Global Economy. Of course, this half baked narrative will not scare people who have a modicum of understanding for how American government and economic policy work, but you do not, and this sounds scary, so you go deeper down the rabbit hole.
Conspiracies happen.
Long lost days of naïveté, how innocent

Old 02-12-2021, 09:41 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Two three yrs ago I would have laughed this thread off.

I am one of the most logical INTJ type personalities types you'll ever meet. I try to refrain from hyperbole, I bend over backwards to try and be objective when I look at things.

The OP lists many things in Orwell 1984. Not sure if that was on purpose.

I wonder if the one world government billionaire class has decided that America and it's damn middle class has had too long of a good run and things have to change...

We need everyone reliant on the government.

Crazy? I don't know. What I've seen this last yr or so is making me wonder.

Old 02-12-2021, 09:46 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
There is obviously some planning (conspiracy) between many world leaders as they more or less shut down their countries at once irregardless of levels of virus in their country. I heard frickin' Niger imposed a lockdown. They currently have little to no Covid19 circulating. The only countries that didn't are basically black sheep like Tajikistan and Turkmenistan and Tanzania.

People never agree on everything. We cannot agree on immigration. We cannot agree on masks. We cannot agree on abortion. We cannot agree on what color that dress is. So how come most world leaders all agreed to follow more or less similar Covid protocols? Coincidence or conspiracy?

Old 02-12-2021, 09:54 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,422,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Two three yrs ago I would have laughed this thread off.

I am one of the most logical INTJ type personalities types you'll ever meet. I try to refrain from hyperbole, I bend over backwards to try and be objective when I look at things.

The OP lists many things in Orwell 1984. Not sure if that was on purpose.

I wonder if the one world government billionaire class has decided that America and it's damn middle class has had too long of a good run and things have to change...

We need everyone reliant on the government.

Crazy? I don't know. What I've seen this last yr or so is making me wonder.
I am INTJ also, and hyper-logical. But all this seems to fit together. I re-read 1984 recently, because I couldn't help being reminded of it.

There is a natural tendency for certain people to want power. Their motivations aren't necessarily evil, and are often good. The results, however, can be very bad for the average citizen.

I can't help seeing clever strategies in some of the things that are going on. The fake biased news that divides the public and makes people hate each other. Accusing everyone of being a crazy conspiracy theorist who is not on board with the official narrative.

The destruction of populism in the US.

Old 02-12-2021, 09:55 PM

282 posts, read 114,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
...who has said things that have no bearing on American economic policy,....
Oh yeah?
https://northwestwinds.files.wordpre...ack-better.jpg

The World Economic Forum is the public face of Bilderberg.

Old 02-12-2021, 09:57 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Conspiracies happen all the time. We have legal statues on the books to deal with conspiracies between criminals. Theory just means hypothesis in this case.

You use "conspiracy theory" to imply it's ridiculous. But it's entirely possible, and plausible.
...I say conspiracy theory because no facts or proof was presented. It was just an unfounded theory.

Old 02-12-2021, 09:57 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,422,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
There is obviously some planning (conspiracy) between many world leaders as they more or less shut down their countries at once irregardless of levels of virus in their country. I heard frickin' Niger imposed a lockdown. They currently have little to no Covid19 circulating. The only countries that didn't are basically black sheep like Tajikistan and Turkmenistan and Tanzania.

People never agree on everything. We cannot agree on immigration. We cannot agree on masks. We cannot agree on abortion. We cannot agree on what color that dress is. So how come most world leaders all agreed to follow more or less similar Covid protocols? Coincidence or conspiracy?
I can't help thinking that some of the rich and powerful are working together. And they are smart, while the public tends to be trusting and gullible. Everyone who isn't trusting and gullible is either crazy, or is accused of being crazy.

Old 02-12-2021, 10:07 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
...I say conspiracy theory because no facts or proof was presented. It was just an unfounded theory.
We first need to establish a theory to search for evidence for it. This is how science supposedly works. Some scientist posits a hypothesis to explain some phenomena, and then it's later proven empirically, or dismissed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies