Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2021, 04:42 PM

17,792 posts, read 13,687,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
of course, your skin color doesn't matter to liberals. If you're a Republican you're racist.
Seems like you Republicans all think the liberals are the racists. Weird, huh?

Unlike Trump, at least Tiger is pleasant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2021, 04:42 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Camarottop View Post
We all know roughly half the country loves Trump. We know well over half respects the person Tiger has become.

Both have been sharpened by the microscope of fame.

I see a landslide victory.

You can mark it down - will never happen.

Trump's ego will not allow him to team up with someone with more money, more famous, more successful, and much more respected than he is.

As for Tiger Woods, why would he degrade himself like that? One of the most famous person in his generation playing second fiddle to a con man.... what's in it for Woods?

Old 02-25-2021, 04:44 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Seems like you Republicans all think the liberals are the racists. Weird, huh?

Unlike Trump, at least Tiger is pleasant.
Not to his ex wife.

Old 02-25-2021, 04:46 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,209,782 times
every now and again, something preposterous gets posted as a topic.

Old 02-25-2021, 04:47 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,212,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Camarottop View Post
We all know roughly half the country loves Trump. We know well over half respects the person Tiger has become.

Both have been sharpened by the microscope of fame.

I see a landslide victory.
Keep dreaming, Tiger will be looking for another win. The man is going to come back one more time to get that last win. Then the Senior Tour better watch out, at 50 Tiger will bring crowds never seen before.

Old 02-25-2021, 05:01 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Two womanizer for the vote of one. This would be stupid given both of their pasts.

Old 02-25-2021, 05:05 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
of course, your skin color doesn't matter to liberals. If you're a Republican you're racist.

Nah, but if you're Trump you're a compulsive liar.

Old 02-25-2021, 05:11 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,209,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
Just no.

I voted for Trump and I don’t want him to run again. I voted for his policies, and not for him as an individual. He is a deeply flawed man with so much baggage he could never win a national election again. I barely was able to put up with a lot of his behavior and inane tweets because the alternative of the present day Democratic Party is so disastrous for this country. His stance since the election, including the ridiculous rally on Jan 6 and egging on his more extreme followers sealed the deal for me to just wanting him to go away. I will support a reasonable candidate of either party that advances the policies I think are vital to the country.

The suggestion of Tiger Woods as a potential VP candidate is a non starter. Why did you suggest him? Just because he’s a celebrity that’s been in the news this week?
all of this.

sadly, indeed there are some people whose brainpower seem to not extend beyond the last 54 hours.

Old 02-25-2021, 05:36 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,339,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Together they can drive the entire nation off the road. Making America grate again.

Too late. Biden and Harris have already driven off the road and are happily 4-wheeling on somebody's lawn somewhere. They remind me of a friend of mine who was so drunk while driving home from a bar that he ended up stuck in a muddy field. He somehow managed to walk home, but forgot where his car was and spent the better part of the next day finding it. The mud had frozen and it was several weeks before it thawed enough to extract the car. When Trump is elected in 2024, he's basically going to be the tow truck driver who pulls this country out of the muddy mess it's mired in thanks to Biden/Harris.

Old 02-25-2021, 05:49 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,339,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Seems like you Republicans all think the liberals are the racists.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Quack! Dems elected a known racist to the Presidency. It's a matter of record that Biden eulogized KKK member and openly racist Senator Robert Byrd. Biden has a long history of making racists statements, including this gem from the most recent election -If you don't vote for me, "you ain't black". Nice. I cringe just typing that hateful crap.

Quack! Dems elected a woman to the office of VP who proudly stood on her record of throwing Black men in jail - until it was no longer politically expedient to do so. Doubling down on the racism, she self identifies as an African American, yet has an Indian mother and a Jamaican father.

Quack! Dems loudly and continuously insulted POCs during the most recent election cycle by claiming POCs and other minorities were too stupid to find a voting station.

Quack! Dems are vocally racist on a daily basis, vilifying white people every chance they get.

I could go on, but suffice to say the evidence is overwhelming. If you're just now realizing that, as a Dem, you're a racist, I'm sorry to hear that and wish you well in your pursuit of shedding your racist background.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies