Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 07:16 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
This happened in my neighborhood. They weren’t specifically “protesting” kids in cages. They were protesting the fact that the United States is even a country. My building’s management company got ahold of their online “flyer” and emailed it to us with a warning there could be trouble Saturday night. Their “flyer” stated “No borders, no nations, no masters”. They are opposed to the existence of the United States. They want to tear the country down. And they would if they could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
The days of me caring about ANTIFA destroying a liberal city are long over. I do not care, it’s not my problem. The people of Portland want this, so go ahead and have fun destroying everything.
Especially since the where and when is known. Hi Def video, paintball guns to mark, arrest, prosecute, multi year sentences for rioting with absolute proof. This is not rocket science if they wanted to get the rioters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2021, 10:22 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Don't worry about it... vacoder knows...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Why need links if you could look it up? I prefer to look it up myself rather then having someone provide a links, cause I would think the link provided is biased. I have no problem looking items up. For all I know a link someone provides could be a biased one.
Quote:
Quote:
This is why I suggested not to worry about it.

You will take the time to find these things, and then they will not answer.

Their goal is not to find out info, but to discredit your claim.

Vacoder has been around since 2011 and has been through all of the discussions.

At times, I will entertain them, but it's moreso for my own purposes in getting more info out there.

Just trying to save you some time and effort - but as long as you are OK with what you do, it's all good.

Old 03-01-2021, 10:39 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,921,702 times
Quote:
This is why I suggested not to worry about it.

You will take the time to find these things, and then they will not answer.

Their goal is not to find out info, but to discredit your claim.

Vacoder has been around since 2011 and has been through all of the discussions.

At times, I will entertain them, but it's moreso for my own purposes in getting more info out there.

Just trying to save you some time and effort - but as long as you are OK with what you do, it's all good.
No worries, at least he can’t gloat that I was fibbing.

Old 03-01-2021, 10:39 AM

1,742 posts, read 960,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So anti-fa doesn't blindly support any political party.

OUCH-- that means you can't label them as a Democrat force....

They are anarchists.........as many have stated over and over -- with no political affiliation.
They aren’t Democrats. I think the best way to describe them is that they are left wing anarchists. The problem with the Democrats is they tolerate lawlessness, crime, and violence committed by Antifa. They treat them with kid gloves. Several Democratic politicians (Biden on national TV) even deny their existence.

Old 03-01-2021, 10:55 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
No worries, at least he can’t gloat that I was fibbing.
Your links were good info - so I appreciated it.

Old 03-01-2021, 11:00 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,921,702 times
Quote:
Your links were good info - so I appreciated it.
Thank you

Old 03-01-2021, 11:24 AM

5,955 posts, read 2,882,121 times
Quote:
At some point, we need to ignore the "why" and look at "what" they are attacking.

It makes no sense to attack Starbucks and Chipotle because of Biden's immigration policy.
Antifa attacked Starbucks to protest the Baristas who have advanced degrees , in Ancient Greek transportation methods ,only getting $ 15 an hour

Old 03-01-2021, 12:26 PM

9,890 posts, read 4,653,413 times
Another temper tantrum from children who didn't get their way. Childish act but they are adult CRIMES.

Old 03-01-2021, 12:29 PM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
The problem with the Democrats is they tolerate lawlessness, crime, and violence committed by Antifa. They treat them with kid gloves. Several Democratic politicians (Biden on national TV) even deny their existence.
This is it in a nutshell. Antifa may have no political allegiance, but they are tolerated (and even coddled) by those on the left. Why is it that Antifa runs rampant only in hard left cities? It's because they know they are immune from prosecution. The left condones their behavior, and they will pay the price for it.

Old 03-01-2021, 12:56 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,957,807 times
They need to bring in Nat Guard with orders to shoot to kill any rioters/looters. Politics is not an excuse to break the law over and over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies