Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 09:18 AM

5,175 posts, read 4,947,721 times

Advertisements

No way. He'll pull a Northam and stick it out until it all blows over. And it will blow over...there's got to be a Republican somewhere doing something dirty that the media can focus on in order to take the heat off of him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2021, 09:21 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
If Cuomo were a republican in a red state, you would never see a republican senate majority leader call for them to resign over a sex scandal.
He's not a republican in a red state.

He's a control freak democrat in one of the bluest states.

And he's about to be ushered out the door.

Old 03-08-2021, 09:25 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
The person I challenged met my challenge. But all that did was show that democrats and republicans are no different from each other in that regard.

Except for what's really going on here is that while the accusations against Cuomo are probably true.....

They are at this point, just a distraction away from his complete incompetence in the way he handled Covid.

Apparently thousands dead because he shipped Covid positive patients into nursing home was acceptable for the Dems.....

But hitting on young woman at work is a bridge too far......

Old 03-08-2021, 09:30 AM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
He doesn't need to resign over the harassment. He needs to resign over his telling officials to LIE about the Covid deaths. The harassment is just more proof of what a jerk he is.
Yep.

This metoo movement type of thing we're seeing with him almost seems like a distraction from the real main event. Granted, him sexually harassing women is bad too, but him putting all of those old folks in the homes with the covid and then lying about the numbers and working to hide things is the real crime here.

I'd like to see him removed just because he comes off so arrogantly as well. LOL. Meh, to be honest he doesn't work for me or my state so I'm more neutral, we're trying to oust our A hole governor at the moment and I think we might be successful. Many people here, dems included are starting to turn on this dude.

Old 03-08-2021, 09:34 AM

936 posts, read 2,069,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
He murdered 5000 people, that is why.
and Trump murdered 400,000

Old 03-08-2021, 09:44 AM

6,122 posts, read 3,347,968 times
The Democrats weaponized Blasey Ford and her fake allegations, so how can we be sure that they haven’t done the same thing here?

The Democrats ignore Tara Reade and Juanita Broaddrick, why all of a sudden are these women so credible?

Cuomo is an idiot and I don’t care at all about him, but I’m not so sure I believe this witch hunt.

Old 03-08-2021, 10:15 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Dem politicians get to toss a coin. If it comes up heads, they get to stay in office. The VA gov dressed in blackface but got a heads.

Sorority girls who play dressup in antebellum ball gowns dont get to flip a coin tho. They are cancelled
TV hosts who question the woke gestapo treatment of above sorority girls get cancelled.
15 year olds who rap dont get to flip the coin. They are cancelled.

Old 03-08-2021, 10:17 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out Cuomo

State Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins calls for Cuomo to resign

Gov. Andrew Cuomo “must resign” as sexual harassment allegations against him continue to mount, state Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins said Sunday — after the governor reportedly insisted she’d have to impeach him.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/07/state-...omo-to-resign/

Resign??? He should be facing manslaughter charges.

Old 03-08-2021, 10:18 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out Cuomo

State Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins calls for Cuomo to resign

Gov. Andrew Cuomo “must resign” as sexual harassment allegations against him continue to mount, state Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins said Sunday — after the governor reportedly insisted she’d have to impeach him.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/07/state-...omo-to-resign/
There is always two sides to a story. When are men going to come forward to say "a woman said something inappropriate to them?"

Old 03-08-2021, 02:05 PM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Governor Cuomo is not going to resign because of these women's claims. All women get men coming on to them when they aren't interested so this isn't something special. The important issue where Gov. Cuomo is concerned is investigating the NY nursing homes deaths and this would be the issue to base Governor Cuomo's potential resignation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies