Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2021, 10:03 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. The part I give Trump credit for was:
https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/...9-vaccine.html

Really....R&D via NIH? Tell me more. IE citation needed. Because the people who developed this did not live in the US.

Red tape at the FDA....you mean they cut the red tape using existing provisions in law that exist for this, and followed at least some of the advice in the pandemic plan left for them by Obama? Thats called having the people who run your staff manage to eek by doing the minimum at their job.

Maybe you should read up on what Pfizer said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/h...arp-speed.html

Ouch huh? Trump gets nothing here.

That at its peak under trump was not quite a million. On its last day. And as I have cited before, there were issues. LOL, remember when they told people to accelerate vaccinations as they would release extra fromt he stockpile? All in a effort to get to a million vaccinations a day? But then it turned out they had STRAIGHT UP LIED about it?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...serve-used-up/

This is such nonsense im not even going to bother to address it. They guy golfed or hung out at his resort most of the time.

LOL. Uh huh. Sure buddy. Hey remember when Trump claimed credit for the VA choice act that Obama signed?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...t/?arc404=true

Thats claiming credit for others work. Bidens claimed credit for what he does, and for what his administration does. Maybe you should learn the difference.

You apparently have missed all the things Biden has done to improve things such as buying a hundred million or so new doses, actually FUNDING the distribution, and managing it.

Trump didn't ever get a million doses a day, and the only way he got close was by lying to providers to convince them to use up everything as fast as possible to make room for....vaccines that they lied about having. Think about that. This is the sort of thing you are defending. They freaking LIED about a strategic reserve of vaccines.

Biden is building one what was already happening under Trump.

You don’t think Trump wouldn’t have increased vaccinations if he remained president

Biden is a known plagiarist. Of course he is happy to take credit for everything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2021, 10:04 PM

140 posts, read 234,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha
Here is Reagan's farewell address, back when some folks today have claimed was when Reagan was already suffering from Alzheimer disease. compare his speaking ability to what we will see with Biden. Biden is a shadow of himself, and looks weak and feeble compared to Reagan.
Mr. Reagan was a Saint!!

Old 03-11-2021, 10:19 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Here is Reagan's farewell address, back when some folks today have claimed was when Reagan was already suffering from Alzheimer disease. compare his speaking ability to what we will see with Biden. Biden is a shadow of himself, and looks weak and feeble compared to Reagan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEC...st=WL&index=60
I miss that man

Old 03-11-2021, 10:28 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post

l]
Reagan never said a word that was not scripted for him by a group of very good writers, including Laura Ingraham. This includes the daily “ happy birthday” calls he made to congressmen on both sides of the aisle.
Being an actor he knew how to deliver a punchline.

His testimony during the Iran- Contra hearing was scary. Not clear he knew where he was or why he was there.

Some might recall, Reagan increasingly spent more and more time at his ranch while Nancy watched over him like a hawk.

He was diagnosed or perhaps his diagnose was made public 5 years after he left the WH.

In contrast, Biden has been known for gaffs and peculiar word choices his entire career. He is a sharp contrast to Trump who too often went way off script talking about needing to flush a toilet 10-15 times.

Today is the one year anniversary of Covid hitting the fan, when WHO declared it a pandemic. Trump was making light of Covid. Trump made clear we did not need a vaccine. It was just going to go away by April. This was in sharp contrast to what Trump had disclosed to Bob Woodward in recorded interviews, 2 months prior.

Fast forward, Trump takes credit for the vaccine, ignoring 100 countries put vaccine on a fast track in terms of clinical trials. It would have been weird had the US not done so. As it was the UK and Canada beat the US approving the Pfizer vaccine developed by Germans in Germany who took no R&D money.

So often, too often, Trump shot from the hip, and communicated seriously bad information and did not appear to realize how often he contradicted himself.

Compulsive liar or dementia or some sort of mental illness or a combination?

Love or hate him, Fauci is an example of an 80 year old who has not exhibited a loss of cognition. Although far more measured, RBG and Scalia, likewise.

Old 03-11-2021, 10:35 PM

17,581 posts, read 13,362,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
He is like the Senior high school class President having just smoked a blunt and is now giving a speech....except this is the President of the United States..
Heaven help us.

Perfect example of what he looked like. He was a zombie

Old 03-11-2021, 10:50 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Wow, you ReTrumpicans live in your own little world, don't you...Accept the fact that Trump is gone, and he's not coming back.
He's not your president so why do you even care? Worry about your own PM.

Old 03-11-2021, 10:52 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
The all hail Biden BS is getting deep in here....I'd better roll up my pants legs.
And Biden isn't even that poster's president. She lives in Canada.

Old 03-11-2021, 11:10 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,299,469 times
Biden says listen to Fauci. What a joke. Fauci has been wrong over and over. Career bureaucrat. Also Biden will tell us what we can and can not do. What a mess he is!!!

Old 03-11-2021, 11:11 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,299,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
I am really looking forward to a small BBQ with my loved ones on July 4th. I sure hope everyone follows the rules so we will be able to do so. Please people, listen to Dr Fauci!!
I will be at a large BBQ on July 4th. Biden can shove his rules straight up his you know what!

Old 03-12-2021, 04:51 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
I was going to turn it on, but my wife was afraid I would be complaining too much, or blow a gasket over this fraud that was "voted" into office. So she didn't allow the TV to be turned on. LOL

So I have no idea what he said other than what's on this board, or whatever more I find out on the radio when I turn it on later this morning.

Is there any chance he resigned last night?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies