Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2021, 10:36 AM

17,797 posts, read 13,692,692 times

Advertisements

As an "okie" which many of you will use in a derisive manner....so maybe I can say I am an "Okaa" I want all you people to understand something. These were Oklahoma girls who were called a racial slur by an Oklahoma guy.

So all you liberals that have angst about this guy. Don't worry. This 'ole boy' is being dealt with.

As for the conservatives who are outraged at the girls for kneeling? Now teams that normally DIDN'T kneel are now kneeling in support of the Norman team because of what one of your fellow conservatives did. Hope you are proud of him.

BTW, you can now call them the State Champion Norman Lady Tigers.

Last edited by eddie gein; 03-14-2021 at 11:39 AM..

Old 03-14-2021, 02:13 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
Someone should tell them they’re 10 months late on this one. What exactly occurred recently that they did this now? This is all evidence why 16 year olds shouldn’t vote. These idiot kids think they know more about the world than adults
A long time gone writer for Chicago papers, Mike Royko, once asked why waste a college education on a high school senior because they already know everything?

Old 03-14-2021, 02:19 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Personally, as a vet, I don't give a tinker's dam if they kneel for the anthem. When I was in "Nam almost half of my platoon was black guys. Black Americans have more than paid their share of the dues with their sweat and blood. It did not bother the right when their comrades were storming the Capitol in January. All this pearl-clutching over kneeling is mostly just them wrapping themselves in the flag to disguise their racism. That was clearly evident in the announcer's remark.
^^^^
This

Old 03-14-2021, 02:44 PM

4,427 posts, read 5,154,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
That's correct. America is the ONLY developed country on earth with a 13% black population. We would all be in Africa right now if it wasn't for African kings selling our ancestors.

Being born in America is like winning the lottery, I don't care if you're green, purple or yellow.

Imagine descendants of slaves in Haiti or Brazil looking at Americans whine that we were born in America. They would literally kill to have been born here.
Tell me about your black relatives? Lol

Old 03-14-2021, 02:48 PM

4,861 posts, read 2,673,519 times
and he blamed it on having diabetes..his blood sugar was out of whack and made him do it..lol..at least that is what he said..unbelievable..his ass should never work in that field again..

Old 03-14-2021, 02:52 PM

4,427 posts, read 5,154,316 times
All the people defending the actions taken against those teen aged girls are in defense mode. Their defending their own internal racism. Freaking racial narcissists!!

Those girls shouldn’t have been called that by someone in that position and those around him where complicit in not saying something to renounce his actions. They may not be racists, but they very well could be. My experience is that in 2021, white people have learned to be weary, even around other whites, unless they know racist talk would be tolerated.

The announcer was a scum bag, beast like personality. Hope this overweight thug got his Covid shots at my tax payer expense no doubt.

Old 03-14-2021, 02:59 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What do teenagers have to protest?

This whole oppressive racist America is lousy nonsense is stupid.
So right here we have the announcer calling kids the N-word, and you're saying there's no racism in America? Do you truly not see the irony in your statement?

Old 03-14-2021, 05:00 PM

140 posts, read 234,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme
Disrespect our flag, and country, because of the announcer, and people like him. What about respecting our flag, for all the people who went to war, to fight for that flag. how do you think all the Veterans feel about that. People have lost their parents, son`s and daughters.......I will always stand for our flag.
If they are not happy here, which they are clearly not.....maybe they should move to a different country.
I think it means more TO STAY HERE and voice dissapproval!!!!! (It means we care)

Leaving the country doesnt do anything really.....

Old 03-14-2021, 06:16 PM

2,355 posts, read 1,152,668 times
A thousand years from, if the world is still around, there will be idiots who say the dumbest things.
However, we shouldn't be broadcasting it all over. That makes it look like they're part of a large group.
They're not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies