Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2021, 10:07 PM

140 posts, read 234,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144
Joe Biden has been in office for 49+ days and still he has yet to give a press conference. Is Joe Biden's mental capacity worse than we thought? Why is the news media covering for him and not asking for him to answer reporters' questions?"
Ya Janelle and I wonder if its because he wasnt really supposed to be president,the election was rigged to make it LOOK LIKE he won.. Im wondering if Mr Trump will be back before we know it!! (Or someone else)

Something doesnt seem right about how he is handling things.... Does it seem that way to others??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2021, 11:47 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,435,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I don't think he'll ever give a press conference unless he has the questions up front and only from the friendly dem media. He will never take impromptu questions from the right...NEVER.

We all know he's not the one running the country. None of us are that dumb. People are behind the scenes making all the decisions and all Corrupt Joe does is sign things and give speeches on the teleprompter. I wish someone would give him eye glasses. He squints so hard that his eyes are practically completely shut.

His wife clearly doesn't care. If she did, she'd encourage him to go home and enjoy his final years with his grand kids or else go to prison for your corruption and sleep on a hard cot. The left used him just to 'cheat' and get him to the presidency. He's just there to sign and be the front man. He can barely even do that.

You can tell Psaki gets uneasy a lot of time and stutters ah, er ah ah er ah, when someone asks about how Biden feels about this or that. She has to make up stuff on the fly because she knows Biden is in the basement playing Bingo on his iPad.

Exactly. We can call out Biden* for his slipping mental faculties and creepy behavior, but we all know that he's not in charge. Using his name is just a place-holder for the cabal that is really calling the shots.

Old 03-16-2021, 08:54 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,045,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
“Taking their case directly to the people, Harris traveled to Las Vegas on Monday, while Biden goes to Delaware County, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday and Atlanta on Friday. He will also do an interview on Wednesday on ABC’s “Good Morning America” program.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2B7137
Biden stays very close to home these days.

Old 03-16-2021, 09:03 AM

3,406 posts, read 1,908,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Joe was all but promised a honeymoon made in heaven, and he chooses to spend it alone in the basement... strange doesn't begin to cover it!
"Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a FOOL, than open one's mouth and remove all doubt!!"

This also applies to his "running mate," who battered him aggressively during the presidential debates, and is now quiet as a church mouse! Makes one wonder who's REALLY running our country!! Obama? AOC? Bernie? Pelosi? Schumer? Clinton? Sharpton? Lord only knows! Meanwhile, America drifts into the abyss! Meanwhile, Iran and North Korea continue to threaten our country, and test our mettle.

Old 03-16-2021, 10:28 AM

22,354 posts, read 29,470,487 times
Because he doesn't feel the need to be in the spotlight everyday?? It's like dammed if you do and dammed if you don't..

Old 03-16-2021, 10:30 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,044,199 times
We are still in a pandemic.

So Biden holds virtual meetings instead of traveling to Europe -- I say that is a good and effective way to get business done in 2021.

Old 03-16-2021, 03:00 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,527,685 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yl1u_AwfxI

O'Reilly: I've Never Seen a Presidency Operate This Way

Old 03-16-2021, 03:04 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,527,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

So Biden holds virtual meetings instead of traveling to Europe -- I say that is a good and effective way to get business done in 2021.
LOL , I don't think they are on the agenda.

Old 03-16-2021, 03:16 PM

8,781 posts, read 5,074,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Still hyping this non-issue? Meh.
I think it` a big issue, that the President can not even answer questions, the American people want answers to.

Old 03-16-2021, 03:18 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,036,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

He could still do LIVE virtual press conferences rather than just a few rehearsed speeches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies