Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 01:51 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,582,897 times

Advertisements

Watching those rioters run in some of the reports looks like the same crowd that terrorized and rioted and arsoned the cities last summer.

and why in the world does any of them need a spring break when their school year has been not happening much?

just a bunch of rioters left over from last season.

We used to see drag queens and gays on South Beach, now its being over run by rioters. such a shame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2021, 01:52 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,235,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjairo191 View Post
There was violence in Daytona Beach Spring Breaks.
Not to the extent of the violence in Miami over the weekend.

Police say they have arrested more than 1,000 people – about twice as many as they arrested last year – during this spring break season.

Old 03-22-2021, 02:04 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,313,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Yeah, leftists just keep doubling down.

To be fair, I was not "swallowing" the left wing media's narrative. I was evaluating the situation in the same way I would any other incident. Which for me requires more than just unsubstantiated allegations. Once the substantiation was provided - and it eventually was - I made a determination based on the actual facts. Leftists do not do that, either.

I do not trust the newsmedia, except to the extent that I trust them to be consistently untrustworthy. That is why I patiently waited for the evidence that I needed.
Fair enough, well said.

Old 03-22-2021, 02:20 PM

2,102 posts, read 1,003,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
You must not have kids or live near any college towns or attend anything related to our students!
First of all - these are NOT students! There are no college T-shirts, caps, banners, Greek letters, etc. The majority of them look too old to be students. And where are the white students? Is this the week for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) students only? No, they are all troublemakers from out-of-town/out-of-state, FULL STOP!

Secondly - if you can find YOUR students in any of these videos or pictures - please come down here, pick them up, and take them back to your town to 'party' (read destroy) everything there!

And yes I have children: both graduated from university. But they have enough decency and class not to do what these Hip Hop thugs are doing or hang around anyone who does! And BTW - I have lived in Fort Lauderdale for decades so I know a little of what I speak regarding Spring Break.

Last edited by Rumann Koch; 03-22-2021 at 03:06 PM..

Old 03-22-2021, 02:54 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,019,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Normal people are starting to avoid larger cities around the US for that very reason.

We used to go into St.Louis and Memphis for shows/sporting events, but have curbed those activities and only go to the "safe zones". You can still go into the Fox Theater (when it reopens)without getting rolled, but should probably avoid a Cardinals night game. Memphis is Memphis.

When we go downtown St. Louis, we usually get a hotel, and then we uber wherever we're going. That way our car is safe in a garage somewhere, and we're not having to walk the streets to get to where we're going, or back to the hotel.

Old 03-22-2021, 03:33 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,409,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
They are high school n college kids. My dad used to run hotels at the beach. It’s expensive- that’s all I can tell you. Not saying that other kids don’t jump in from the city. But these all flew in or drive down from elsewhere else.
Lol, not even 1% of those morons are in school of any kind.

It is the same Memorial Day weekend ghetto trash that comes here.

Old 03-22-2021, 03:34 PM

22,327 posts, read 29,411,685 times
If you people saw the videos that get sent to me your jaws would drop to the floor. It's unbelievable what is happening down there. It literally is out of control. Residents are being held hostage in their houses due to the bs.

Old 03-22-2021, 04:47 PM

2,232 posts, read 2,402,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Lol, not even 1% of those morons are in school of any kind.

It is the same Memorial Day weekend ghetto trash that comes here.
Haha yeah... Most of them probably can't even read that well...

Old 03-22-2021, 05:15 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,515,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
If you people saw the videos that get sent to me your jaws would drop to the floor. It's unbelievable what is happening down there. It literally is out of control. Residents are being held hostage in their houses due to the bs.
Do you have links to these videos? Please post them here in this thread, if you do. That way everyone here CAN see them.

Old 03-22-2021, 05:32 PM

2,232 posts, read 2,402,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Do you have links to these videos? Please post them here in this thread, if you do. That way everyone here CAN see them.
This Twitter page has all the videos...

https://twitter.com/MisterCommodity

This is not normal spring break behavior.... They're acting like animals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies