Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 06:39 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine607 View Post
Exactly. Its the companies who made the vaccines. Large companies knew this was urgent and a 1/100 year pandemic and were going to rush and test rapidly to make a vaccine in 1 year or less regardless of who was president.

Remember when right-wingers try to give Trump credit for everything from Game of Throne breaking records to Lady Gaga not having as many hits as she used to?

Yeah, they have to give Trump credit for something because they can't find anything legit to give him credit for.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2021, 06:47 PM

3,272 posts, read 1,750,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
I missed when Trump became president of Germany/CEO of Pfizer, which was first to market and took no r&d funding from warp speed.
That's nice to know - The part about Pfizer, that is.

Old 03-17-2021, 06:56 PM

8,156 posts, read 3,678,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
As much as Biden is trying to take credit, these vaccines were developed in record due to the actions of the Trump Administration.
Vaccines were developed by BioNTech and Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, J&J, Gamaleya Research Institute, Sinovac, etc. The end.

Old 03-17-2021, 06:59 PM

10,102 posts, read 7,771,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
As much as Biden is trying to take credit, these vaccines were developed in record due to the actions of the Trump Administration.
Of course they were. Poor pathetic Biden is all about re-writing history. I wonder if in 2024 the new republican president will try to steal any of Biden's work. lol, I kind of doubt it. Trump did so much good that the left want to take credit. they have nothing going on good to speak about.

Honestly if Trump hadn't gotten it sped up, it would have taken years and years. He did a very good thing. Our country should be very thankful!!!

Old 03-17-2021, 07:03 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,785,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
And it's still impossible. The Trump vaccine never happened. There is no such thing as a Trump vaccine.

There is Pfizer, Moderna, and JnJ vaccine though. All thanks to the brainwashed graduates from left-wing colleges, brainwashed by left-wing professors, working for liberal companies, in liberal cities, using this hoax called science.

I swear these bots are still here starting this stupid ass posts.

Thankfully there are people like you out there that restore my faith that everyone on city-data isn't insane.

Old 03-17-2021, 07:04 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,785,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Of course they were. Poor pathetic Biden is all about re-writing history. I wonder if in 2024 the new republican president will try to steal any of Biden's work. lol, I kind of doubt it. Trump did so much good that the left want to take credit. they have nothing going on good to speak about.

Honestly if Trump hadn't gotten it sped up, it would have taken years and years. He did a very good thing. Our country should be very thankful!!!
Honestly...how do you know Trump had anything to do with it? He was out on the golf course catching covid while at least SOME people appeared to be working. Is there any evidence that warp speed actually did anything besides some laughable news conferences? Didn't they stop meeting at some point for months?

Old 03-17-2021, 07:14 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
I don't care what you want to call it, so long as you take it.

Too many Trumpies are anti-vaxxers. Silly.

Old 03-17-2021, 07:42 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Normal life does not include living under a monarchy controlled by a dementia patient.

There is little doubt the Democrats grand design is to create a one party government which is a just a group dictatorship.

Old 03-17-2021, 07:45 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
If you call it the Trump vaccine will the conservatives get the shot? I heard today that conservative voters are a large group refusing and if trump were to promote it more, it would be a good thing. Works for me.

Old 03-17-2021, 07:45 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
Honestly...how do you know Trump had anything to do with it? He was out on the golf course catching covid while at least SOME people appeared to be working. Is there any evidence that warp speed actually did anything besides some laughable news conferences? Didn't they stop meeting at some point for months?

The fact is we have THREE vaccines which were developed in an astounding short time. Biden was not the president, TRUMP WAS! I wonder why Pfizer at the very last minute changed its protocol for announcing results right before the election and then did not test any samples to make sure they did not meet the new protocol until after the election?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies