Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2021, 07:45 AM

19,807 posts, read 9,367,244 times

Advertisements

Let's not forget that the great majority of school shootings have been done by Euro-white kids from middle-class families.*

Anyone who feels bullied or that s/he is an outcast might very possibly take "revenge".

*Or at least this was true ten or so years ago, and I have not read anything since that would contradict that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2021, 07:46 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,219,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I'm surprised he didn't talk about the resent mass shooting we had here in Detroit earlier this week. Or the number of them we've had the past year.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...de-police-say/
somewhere yesterday I saw a "we focus on these 2 shootings while ignoring these other 4 in the last week" article.

The fact remains, even in the Las Vegas shooting that killed 60 and wounded 400, that many multiples (200 or more) of the # that die at the hands of a nut with the ability to fire rapidly die from gun violence otherwise.

3 times as many people were murdered in Las Vegas in 2017 as died in that one event.

Old 03-24-2021, 07:46 AM

19,807 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjairo191 View Post
And Trump and his words. They do matter. People are getting killed right now because of his reckless talk. I honestly don't think he was or is a smart man. Just born into a trashy well to do family. Most of had a rough abusive upbringing.
Would you please be specific about the bold? I honestly don't know to what you are referring.

Old 03-24-2021, 08:22 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
somewhere yesterday I saw a "we focus on these 2 shootings while ignoring these other 4 in the last week" article.

The fact remains, even in the Las Vegas shooting that killed 60 and wounded 400, that many multiples (200 or more) of the # that die at the hands of a nut with the ability to fire rapidly die from gun violence otherwise.

3 times as many people were murdered in Las Vegas in 2017 as died in that one event.
And yet one is more likely to die in a car accident or by heart disease than a mass shooting. Mass shootings are still tragic, but why do we ignore the same type of tragedies that happen daily across the country ? 130 people commit suicide per day , every day, in our nation. And suicide makes up almost 50% of the deaths by firearm.

Old 03-24-2021, 08:29 AM

574 posts, read 299,487 times
Surprised obozo didn't say the shooter could have been his son. Jackass

Old 03-24-2021, 10:04 AM

31,071 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSgtMike View Post
Surprised obozo didn't say the shooter could have been his son. Jackass
Its bad enough that they, the news media and BLM, tryed to paint the violent Thug, Michael Brown, as the "Peaceful Giant". He looked real peaceful roughing up that Asian store owner on the day he left this world. Guess, ole Michael was just trying to help Black Asian relationships

Old 03-24-2021, 10:08 AM

1,411 posts, read 566,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjairo191 View Post
Still upset Barak Hussein Obama had two terms as USA President. Talk about going from class (Obama) to trash (Trump).
I'm not a Trump fan, but Obama is scum; an unqualified & incompetent nobody, a creature of the media, voted into office by clueless, virtue signaling white dupes & dopes.
The first un-American president.

Old 03-24-2021, 10:12 AM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times
Of course he will. He's part of the cartel in power. Sort of like the silent partner in a business because 'government' is their 'business'

Old 03-24-2021, 10:14 AM

31,071 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Let's not forget that the great majority of school shootings have been done by Euro-white kids from middle-class families.*

Anyone who feels bullied or that s/he is an outcast might very possibly take "revenge".

*Or at least this was true ten or so years ago, and I have not read anything since that would contradict that.
Whats interesting is all of the middle eastern and Muslim killers are tossed in with generic white people for FBI and US statistics: 911, the Boston Bombers, Ft. Hood Terrorist Nidal Hassan , Pulse night club Assasin, San Bernadino Terrorist, and now the King Super Terrorist since Leftist love to bring up the word "White" with any klling a white person is involved with, we should easily justify identifying the Killers as Middle Eastern, or Muslim

Old 03-24-2021, 01:22 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,219,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post

here we go ...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/23/us/7-...rnd/index.html

thankfully, it seems no one died in the other FIVE (not 4) shootings. I do assume the trigger-pullers did so with intent to kill though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies