Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 04:54 PM

8,725 posts, read 7,447,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I go with the FBI. January 14, 29021: "...The FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center announced in a Joint Intelligence Bulletin released Wednesday that this threat comes from "anti-government or anti-authority violent extremists," such as militia violent extremists (MVEs), racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists and domestic violent extremists "citing partisan political grievances..."
Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/law-enfor...-terror-threat

These domestic threats are what weakens our national security. But go ahead and believe that poverty sticken people from south of the border are the bigger threat. I'd much rather have one of them as a neighbor than one of the insurgents that attacked the US on January 6, 2021. Thank you very much...
Economics is what weakens a country, is a threat to national security. A country with a strong economy is not going to crumble.

Blowing up a building, doing some mass shootings, does zero in regards to the national security posture. However, economic issues do, and have driven the strongest countries in regards to military power, to the grave.

Old 03-23-2021, 05:05 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,199,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Economics is what weakens a country, is a threat to national security. A country with a strong economy is not going to crumble.

Blowing up a building, doing some mass shootings, does zero in regards to the national security posture. However, economic issues do, and have driven the strongest countries in regards to military power, to the grave.
I agree but I think those that committ terrorist attacks against their own country are doing so from a weak economic background. The wealthy man has no need.

Old 03-23-2021, 05:08 PM

4,628 posts, read 3,822,636 times
In the long run, easily China. They are advancing things at a large pace.

For now, Iran doesn't have the world mobility capability that China has/will have.

Old 03-25-2021, 03:23 PM

9,294 posts, read 6,437,704 times
Globalists and China, everything else is just noise.

Old 03-25-2021, 03:24 PM

23,643 posts, read 17,344,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
in my opinion “South America” we’re being invaded south of the border and these hordes of invaders will eventually bankrupt us financial..
Two biggest threats, harris biden and loss of the free press

Old 03-25-2021, 03:41 PM

3,763 posts, read 1,460,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
in my opinion “South America” we’re being invaded south of the border and these hordes of invaders will eventually bankrupt us financial..
South America is not a threat unless Venezuela, guyana, Colombia, Ecuador turns into one country which has similar geographic composition to the United States with a pacific, Atlantic and Caribbean coasts. As of right now. South America is not a threat to the United States. Not even Venezuela which is backed by China and Russia. The U.S is checking Venezuela with support of Colombia and guyana on its flank.

The United States and its policies are to blame for the economic distablixation for much of Latin America by propping up right wing dictators and trade blocking anything left wing. I myself my family is from Colombia. And I'm here due to the crime wave that took place in the 1980s. Thankfully, my family came here legally and went through proper channels for residency and than later citizenship.

The country that is a big threat are Russia and China. And both Russia and China are subverting so many stupid Americans into woke and extreme national patriotic ideologies. China and Russia are happy for the events of George Floyd and January 6 capital hill riot. China and Russia are just sitting down eating popcorn to see anythjng America will do something again.

Old 03-25-2021, 05:36 PM

5,480 posts, read 2,136,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Two biggest threats, harris biden and loss of the free press
I'd just go with the whole DNC/left at this point.

Old 03-25-2021, 05:40 PM

17,511 posts, read 9,335,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
The US hands down.
Who Would You Consider More Of National Security Threat To The US

The Enemy within is always the greatest threat to National Security.

Old 03-25-2021, 05:41 PM

6 posts, read 5,490 times
CHINA hands down. Everything here is made in China, just about 60% of products are made in China while the rest is made elsewhere.

Come to think: should we ever go to war with China, all China has to do is cut off its economic pipeline to the USA and we simply collapse. No War needed!!

Cheers...

Old 03-25-2021, 05:42 PM

2,182 posts, read 1,246,606 times
Who Would You Consider More Of National Security Threat To The US: Rumpy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies