Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Whenb will Donald J Trump be indicted
Donald J Trump will probably be indicted on or before July 31, 2021 10 6.71%
Donald J Trump will probably be indicted on or before December 31, 2021 19 12.75%
Donald J Trump will probably be indicted on or before July 31, 2022 7 4.70%
Donald J Trump will probably be indicted on or before December 31, 2022 2 1.34%
Donald J Trump will probably be indicted on or before December 31 2024 3 2.01%
Donald J Trump will probably never be indicted for any criminal activity 108 72.48%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 12:34 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,580,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Never.

He already beat two impeachments
Wrong.

He beat two attempts by the Senate to remove him from office.

He was successfully impeached twice.

Once at least one article of impeachment has passed a vote on the House floor (not in committee), the President has been impeached.

Bill Clinton was impeached.

He wasn't and isn't 'less impeached' because the Senate acquitted him.

Trump will forever be successfully impeached twicw.

Quote:
It's time to move on liberals
Since removal was unsuccessful, being reminded of Trump's impeachments wouldn't bother you (which they obviously do) if you truly believed they were undeserved .

Old 03-28-2021, 08:02 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,475,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Never.

He already beat two impeachments. It’s time to move on liberals.
The investigations into Trump's affairs have nothing to do with Conservative vs liberal.

It is about the law. Trump's financial dealings are also being investigated in Scotland (which if you have not heard is not part of the US political mix). The law is the law.

This is why some investigations on Trump started under his own administration. You will recall that Trump's own Department of Justice named "Individual-1" who "was elected President" as the co-conspirator of Michael Cohen. The DOJ could not escape making this designation regardless of how anyone in the administration felt politically, and the AG as well as Trump were powerless to reverse it.

The idea that these investigations are some liberal political plot is just a deflection on your part. Stick with the facts.

Old 03-28-2021, 08:10 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,310,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
The question comes up as to if or when will Donald J Trump be indicted for anything. This is not about lawsuits, we are sticking to criminal indictments. For our purposes here the Trump Organization will be considered as a proxy for Donald J Trump, substantially the same.

Some people maintain that it is a political witch hunt, and Trump is as pure as the driven snow.

Others think he is a scoundrel and the indictments are long overdue.

Because the man was involved in so many activities and there have been so many allegations, I am not asking which kind of charges may (or may never) be lodged against him. This is a broad poll. The kinds of charges can be discussed in the comments.

I saw a thread about Trump being indicted "in a matter of days", but that was never realistic IMO. Lets's just discuss whether or not Trump will ever be charged for any crime, and if so, when will a grand jury or prosecutor indict. I expect a large number of people to say 'never' ... that's ok, it is a valid opinion. Leave a comment if you want to discuss.

We can discuss individual possible charges, but looking over the various news items there is no telling when the first (or only) charge will be lodged.

So I am asking for opinions: when will the first charge (or charges) be lodged.
Trump will never see the inside of a jail cell. Mark my words.

Old 03-28-2021, 08:29 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,246,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Trump will never see the inside of a jail cell. Mark my words.
Bingo...and those thinking otherwise are wishful thinking. I’m amazed at how much attention they still pay him and think anything is going to happen to him.

Old 03-28-2021, 08:44 AM

25,461 posts, read 9,836,067 times
Quote:
The question comes up as to if or when will Donald J Trump be indicted for anything. This is not about lawsuits, we are sticking to criminal indictments. For our purposes here the Trump Organization will be considered as a proxy for Donald J Trump, substantially the same.

Some people maintain that it is a political witch hunt, and Trump is as pure as the driven snow.

Because the man was involved in so many activities and there have been so many allegations, I am not asking which kind of charges may (or may never) be lodged against him. This is a broad poll. The kinds of charges can be discussed in the comments.

I saw a thread about Trump being indicted "in a matter of days", but that was never realistic IMO. Lets's just discuss whether or not Trump will ever be charged for any crime, and if so, when will a grand jury or prosecutor indict. I expect a large number of people to say 'never' ... that's ok, it is a valid opinion. Leave a comment if you want to discuss.

We can discuss individual possible charges, but looking over the various news items there is no telling when the first (or only) charge will be lodged.

If his luck holds out like it always has, he'll never be indicted. Hope I'm wrong.

Old 03-28-2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo...and those thinking otherwise are wishful thinking. I’m amazed at how much attention they still pay him and think anything is going to happen to him.
Some of us still pay attention to him, though much less than we did, because he's a danger to our country's future. I will always be a little nervous until he's completely gone from the political stage. Sadly, his stain has spread into the fabric of who we are. Not sure what if anything can be done about that. It will be a continuous battle for those who have to fight it.

Old 03-28-2021, 08:59 AM

59,216 posts, read 27,416,604 times
Quote:

When will many anti-Trumpers be cured of TDS?

Old 03-28-2021, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
When will many anti-Trumpers be cured of TDS?
When he and his kind are no longer a threat. He all but destroyed this country and that is no small thing. Unfortunately, as I said before, his stain has spread to others so we continue to fight what he began and will continue to do so.

Old 03-28-2021, 09:06 AM

10,819 posts, read 4,372,850 times
You can indict anyone. The question is can you convict and sentence?

Old 03-28-2021, 09:07 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,246,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Some of us still pay attention to him, though much less than we did, because he's a danger to our country's future. I will always be a little nervous until he's completely gone from the political stage. Sadly, his stain has spread into the fabric of who we are. Not sure what if anything can be done about that. It will be a continuous battle for those who have to fight it.
He’s certainly not a danger and never was. He hurt feelings and the witch-hunt was on immediately and impeachment talks occurred 19 days after he took office.

The battle is a huge waste of time and money just as it’s been for the last 4+ years. Nothing is going to happen to him because there’s nothing there, or it would’ve already been found.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies