Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2021, 10:45 AM

2,330 posts, read 1,026,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenping View Post
Sad, isn't it? There was a time when the white man was the hero who stood up against the bad guys, and law and order was the calvary riding into the movie to fight the injuns surrounding the covered wagons and it aroused applause in the movie theatre. What happened to the white man, the Clint Eastwood you want by your side when you face a bunch of bad guys in the alley. Is he dead yet?
That guy is now in re-education camp - oh I meant to say mandatory diversity training meetings and classes enforced by clueless HR departments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2021, 10:52 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Think Google (owner of YouTube) isn't in on the political conspiracy?? They already deleted the first video. So if you've got video footage of a white guy attacking Asian people, that's just fine. If you have footage of black people doing it, that's immediately deleted.

The reality is, the vast vast vast majority of hate crimes against Asians are perpetrated by blacks. I have no idea why that is, but we should probably look into it ASAP so we can find the cause and solve the problem. But if you're not allowed to acknowledge that there is a problem in the first place, then obviously you can never solve it.

Old 03-30-2021, 11:02 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,043,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
They are overrepresented in interracial crimes against Asians, against Hispanics and against whites. Overrepresented by far, against each group.

Who's Over-represented ???

Speak Clearly....no-one will under-stand your Innuendos ~

Old 03-30-2021, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Doesn't fit the narrative of white supremacists targeting nonwhites, so it's ignored.

But black on Asian crime is old news and happens a lot. Considering blacks are a minority, they are overrepresented in interracial crimes against Asians.

Where does it happen a lot? (i don't see or read of it here and i live in a Metropolis)

What do you mean 'over-represented?'

Unclear message

Old 03-30-2021, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Think Google (owner of YouTube) isn't in on the political conspiracy?? They already deleted the first video. So if you've got video footage of a white guy attacking Asian people, that's just fine. If you have footage of black people doing it, that's immediately deleted.

The reality is, the vast vast vast majority of hate crimes against Asians are perpetrated by blacks. I have no idea why that is, but we should probably look into it ASAP so we can find the cause and solve the problem. But if you're not allowed to acknowledge that there is a problem in the first place, then obviously you can never solve it.
Here's a video of some Black Punk beating up an Asian (not sure if its the one mentioned above)

I WOULD SPECULATE that Asian Males as a group are PASSIVE and not willing to fight back with Violence

You won't see Blacks do this to Latins, Mexicans or Whites (although whites tend to be passive too these days).

Old 03-30-2021, 11:27 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
Who's Over-represented ???

Speak Clearly....no-one will under-stand your Innuendos ~
Blacks are overrepresented, if that wasn't obvious enough.

Most demographics, blacks included, tend to perpetrate crimes against their own. Blacks mug, rape, rob and murder mostly other blacks. Whites mug, rape, rob and murder mostly whites. Same with Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians, etc.

But blacks are significantly more likely to mug, rape, rob and murder people outside of their demographic. White people are far more likely to be attacked by a black person than a black person by a white person. Hispanics are far more likely to be attacked by a black person than a black person by a Hispanic. And tying in directly to this thread, Asians are far more likely to be attacked by a black person than a black person is to be attacked by an Asian person. There does seem to be an alarming degree of blacks perpetrating crimes on Asians.

As I said, since the people controlling the narrative won't let it be discussed, it can never be solved.

Old 03-30-2021, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
Please, look at the first video. This is NOT the behavior of a human being, I'm sorry. This is pure savagery. Even wild animals don't act like that.

I'm glad the video is being showed to the Chinese public, in China and around the world. And I certainly hope the Asian gentleman is ok - although I doubt he will ever forget this encounter.

LOL...what planet do you live on???

This has been going on for Decades...and you're just now getting upset.

Question is; WHAT ARE YOU gonna do about it?
YOUR ANSWER: Stay Home!~

Old 03-30-2021, 11:31 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:
Here's a video of some Black Punk beating up an Asian (not sure if its the one mentioned above)

I WOULD SPECULATE that Asian Males as a group are PASSIVE and not willing to fight back with Violence

You won't see Blacks do this to Latins, Mexicans or Whites (although whites tend to be passive too these days).

That's not true. A group of black men tried to rob an Asian man in San Francisco and one of the robbers got killed and the rest ran off.

Asians from certain countries like Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc; would have been caught off guard because this type of violence is extremely rare in their countries.

Asians from mainland China, Vietnam, etc; I wouldn't want to mess with them. A Chinese from a big city in China is probably not much different from one from Taiwan nowadays, but a Chinese from rural China is not much different from a roughneck from North Dakota.

Old 03-30-2021, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily76 View Post
I am not sure if that is true but it was said the boy already passed away. It was said that the killer was previously trained and used some Brazil Martial Art technics to kill him.

I feel so sad for his families and pray for justice to come.

HEY...wake up and pay attention. He did not Die....why are you spreading Melancholic Rumors.

That punk knew as much about Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as Biden knows about the Border Situation.

Get Real

Old 03-30-2021, 11:36 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,182,679 times
Quote:
Where does it happen a lot? (i don't see or read of it here and i live in a Metropolis)

What do you mean 'over-represented?'

Unclear message
The message is meant to be the way. Repeat over and over without much else. I have listed in previous posts several reasons why many blacks are the way we are. I have even mentioned complete separation as so many seem to want but that gets struck down, further showing just how much the US embraces racial conflict by forcing people upon each other because harmony among racially different people in large numbers is not achievable.

I don’t know what else can be said on this other than finally agreeing to divide the US according to racial percentages. Which 13% of territory do black people get? And no inner-city jive. Native Americans got wide open lands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies