Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2021, 09:06 AM

447 posts, read 321,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
The suspect in the third incident was also a black man:
(pic released by NYPD)

What do blacks have against asians?

Easy targets. Thank to Asian's culture and the name of 'model minority' or the invisible minority.

Most of the targets are seniors. Knocking down a senior is very 'popular' among these coward rats.

The second targets are women.

Next should be children with no doubt.

That is why the Asian community now is changing from being silent and invisible to speaking out furiously. They know if they are still silent this time there won't be a future for their children anymore.

All the attacks share so much similarity which appears to be in some kind of being organized to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2021, 09:07 AM

6,639 posts, read 2,956,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenping View Post
Asians avoid blacks and are averse to them the way mice avoid cats. So, it's a natural response on the part of blacks when they pounce on Asians. It's not hate.
Natural response?

If I see someone cross the street when I walk by it's a natural response to run over and clock them in the face? lol

Old 03-30-2021, 09:08 AM

728 posts, read 302,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
They've exposed the lie on which ghetto black thugs base their lives. Their white-liberal "betters" constantly tell them that America is systemically racist, and therefore minorities cannot possibly succeed, at least not without handouts from white "allies." But then those pesky Asians come along and outsmart them and outwork them and outearn them, all while not falling victim to "white racism" and in fact generally getting along with white people. Instead of learning from their example, they lash out like spoiled little children.

Asians do get along with white people. They are the very reason why East Asians (primarily the Chinese diaspora) emigrate from all over the world to white christian societies. They don't bear hurt even when they are marginalized in by white America. After all, they see themselves as "visitors" and grateful to the "hosts" for allowing them in. This is why there is no sense of entitlement in them to demand equality and all that obnoxious "our lives matter" nonsense.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:10 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,328,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
No one here seems to know about black conservatives as well as people forced into unnatural circumstances 24/7. They are all fed up and coming for anyone they feel might be responsible for wrecking their business, whatever that business might be. These men probably don’t even have any true political leanings. All they think about is money and any threat of taking their money and ego is taken down instantly.

No excuse for this behavior though. They should be removed from society.

And yes, there is a deep resentment among black folks against most people who have never had to live as a black person. To everyone else, we are ugly. We are violent. We are dumb. We are lazy. We are useless. Yet the whole world comes for us, forcing us into their world and expecting some sort of miracle to come from it.

I’m probably one of the few here that still wants a total division of black people from everyone else and don’t care what happens afterwards. If the world wants to be white only, have at it. Make yourselves happy. I’m tired of ya’ll. We black people were all at one time all in Africa until being sold off and exported, never meant to fit in no matter how much time passed. We sure didn’t export ourselves. We were thrown away by our own and then shipped off by our new owners. We never became anyone’s “miracle†and we pretty much hate everyone for that. This will never change.
In recent years, I have asked people I know (foreigners who have settled here and who moved to America as adults) about what they knew about U.S. history. They knew essentially nothing. Some were so clueless they thought white people were indigenous to North America and demonstrated surprise if not shock when I told them that before there was the U.S., the territory here was colonized by the English. (I was just as stunned as they were, that they didn't know this, but it is what it is).

In some conversations with these foreigners, I asked them what they knew about the history of race relations. These are not people who just arrived last year or just last month; they've been in the U.S. for at least a decade and in some cases, longer. They knew almost nothing. They knew of no U.S. Civil War. Some did know something about slavery having happened sometime.

I forced them to do image searches of lynchings.

The horror and surprise - priceless. And once one of them said, "blacks have reason to be angry!"

They do.

I know that as a non-black person, I can never experience what you or other black Americans have faced. But while I've been verbally harassed and threatened by certain blacks on the street, I have also had the good fortune of meeting blacks who were a joy to know (workplace and personal life). People with intelligence, charisma, wisdom, funny stories, patience. People with compassion, empathy, who showed me great comfort at moments I felt my life was about to implode and when I thought I literally had no future. I've also met blacks to whom my heart went out, for they had been the ones who had undergone tragedy.

I personally take great offense at the left, rather than at black America, for what I see as a hypocritical approach to crimes and injustices against people of color. If a black man or black woman dies because a police officer or a random white person did something unjust, I will get angry, and I will want that police officer/random white person punished. But the left exploits the real-world suffering of people (including blacks) to push its agenda. The left talks about "white supremacy," but when it's blacks doing things to Asians, the left is quiet.

I know that the percentage of the U.S. black community which does these crimes is very small - from the vantage point of people like us, civilians, members of the general public, the PERCEPTION may be that blacks are hunting down Asians. Notice I used the word PERCEPTION - it's not really or necessarily reality, but the portrayal makes us human beings with emotions and biases to conclude it's reality.

I'm just as angered when a black person is called the "n-word" and/or physically assaulted for no reason as when a white person or an Asian person is victimized, and I don't care who does it. Wrong is wrong.

I and you cannot control how others see black people as a whole, although I give every single person, regardless of race, a fair chance upon meeting them. As time passes, it's character and behavior, not skin color, that determines whether that person becomes a friend or a stranger.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:12 AM

926 posts, read 416,690 times
Well, at least you're being honest, Aileesic. And realistic.

Like you said, blacks "hate everyone". You have "deep resentment" against non-blacks. And, again quoting you, "this will never change".

Ok, then: buckle up USA, you're going to be in for some rough time.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:13 AM

447 posts, read 321,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Are you alluding to experience, perhaps?

Sure his name is a Chinese name so he turns to be a rat when sees a big black cat approaching on the street.

Otherwise I could not find any reason.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily76 View Post
Easy targets. Thank to Asian's culture and the name of 'model minority' or the invisible minority.

Most of the targets are seniors. Knocking down a senior is very 'popular' among these coward rats.

The second targets are women.

Next should be children with no doubt.

That is why the Asian community now is changing from being silent and invisible to speaking out furiously. They know if they are still silent this time there won't be a future for their children anymore.

All the attacks share so much similarity which appears to be in some kind of being organized to me.

Asians must remain silent. Speaking out furiously against perceived injustice is primarily not a Chinese value. Staying silent is not cowardice. Jesus never said a word when he was beaten up even though he could have incinerated his tormentors.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:16 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily76 View Post

Nailed it, well stated.

Black criminals attack Asians because they're easy targets. Even in Hawaii there are countless purse snatchers who prey on older women, knowing it's very easy target.

Black criminals realized Democrats are so busy pandering to Blacks, they don't care to protect Asians or Hispanics. So black criminals attack other people of color, knowing Democrats won't condemn it and might even pay their bail to bond out of jail.

Because you know, the "white man" makes people commit crime.

What will see is a vast shift in Asian Americans now voting Republican/conservative because why would they want to support the same political party as the demographic who is attacking them?

Old 03-30-2021, 09:18 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenping View Post
Asians must remain silent. Speaking out furiously against perceived injustice is primarily not a Chinese value. Staying silent is not cowardice. Jesus never said a word when he was beaten up even though he could have incinerated his tormentors.
Not all Asian Americans are of Chinese ancestry.

Staying silent is largely a Japanese thing, Koreans and Chinese will absolutely tell you how they feel.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Natural response?

If I see someone cross the street when I walk by it's a natural response to run over and clock them in the face? lol

If you are in a "cat and mouse" situation and you are the cat, you would do exactly what the cat would. It's natural and nothing to do with hate. Kitty is not a hate-filled monster when it pounces on the chipmunk in the garden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies