Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2021, 07:22 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,333,269 times

Advertisements

Black Lives Matter activist Maya Echols warns in a Tik-Tok video that "cities will burn" if Derek Chauvin is not convicted. Nichols says "all hell is going to break loose" and "don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire."

C-D posters who are leftist, liberal, progressive, I call you out again. Do you support this stance? Do you support destroying public and private property when a trial's result isn't to your liking?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2021, 07:29 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
It sounds like she is inciting a riot? If it happens I'd like to see her held accountable.

If they can pin the mob and their actions at the Capital on Jan 6th that was supposedly started with Trump's words then why not prosecute this woman? Trump never said to attack the Capital. This woman has told us that "cities will burn" but no doubt she will get a pass.

Old 04-06-2021, 07:31 AM

6,677 posts, read 2,981,839 times
I would hope Tik Tok has rules against inciting violence.

But then again:
TikTok is owned by the colossal Chinese tech company ByteDance.

Old 04-06-2021, 07:37 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,602,310 times
Left of center violence is allowed. Rose City Antifa still has their social media.

Old 04-06-2021, 07:42 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,250,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Black Lives Matter activist Maya Echols warns in a Tik-Tok video that "cities will burn" if Derek Chauvin is not convicted. Nichols says "all hell is going to break loose" and "don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire."

C-D posters who are leftist, liberal, progressive, I call you out again. Do you support this stance? Do you support destroying public and private property when a trial's result isn't to your liking?

I predict extremely negligible participation in this thread from our usual leftist banner bearers.

Old 04-06-2021, 07:44 AM

24,649 posts, read 9,472,982 times
Liberals support riots, so long as the main participants are not white.

Old 04-06-2021, 07:46 AM

6,677 posts, read 2,981,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Liberals support riots, so long as the main participants are not white.
that's not true.

Most of those black clad ninja larpers are white.

Old 04-06-2021, 07:48 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Left of center violence is allowed. Rose City Antifa still has their social media.
Because these white techies believe modern whites should feel guilty over something that ended 160+ years ago. I am proud to be a white person whose family did not support slavery or Jim Crow (in line with the majority of whites). Zero guilt. Everyone and every organization should be judged by their character. BLM has proven to be a violent, anit-American, Marxist organization who is doing literally nothing to help the poor black neighborhoods. They are worse than useless, as they are destructive.

Old 04-06-2021, 08:22 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,602,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Because these white techies believe modern whites should feel guilty over something that ended 160+ years ago. I am proud to be a white person whose family did not support slavery or Jim Crow (in line with the majority of whites). Zero guilt. Everyone and every organization should be judged by their character. BLM has proven to be a violent, anit-American, Marxist organization who is doing literally nothing to help the poor black neighborhoods. They are worse than useless, as they are destructive.
I am neither proudnor ashamed of being white. Its kind of like being proud to be an oxygen consumer. I have at least 2 slave owning ancestors... My mothers line is half southern. My fathers line is PA. One of my ancestors was quite a &^%!$ that had a child separated from his mother at age 3. Not ashamed of him... Not proud of him. He is just some guy in history. Pretty much all whites are descended from Charlemagne... not something to be proud of either... He was just a king who boinked A LOT of women 1400 years ago. Most lines are untraceable.

Old 04-06-2021, 08:28 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post

BLM is a Political PAC... Nothing else. The people they help elect, use the black communities as pawns in their grab for more power from free people.
BLM, did not put any of their millions into any Black plight. None. It has been used to pay rich & wealthy politicians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies