Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2021, 11:14 AM

24,783 posts, read 17,516,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Those with a different opinion who violently storm the Capitol probably need to be investigated.

While the fools that riot at the drop of a hat to loot, destroy public and private property while assaulting Police and setting fires get a pass even when they are arrested they get a slap on the wrist.

Who are the real domestic terrorists? The "insurrectionists" from January 6th that were invited in to the Capital building or the fools that destroy in the name of anarchy and rage against law and order on a nightly basis?

Now that the Fear of Covid is waning and the threat of Global Warming doesn't alarm like it used to the Dems need a new terror and that is the so called White Supremacist boogey man.

This is all so predictable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2021, 11:17 AM

26,297 posts, read 19,202,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Those with a different opinion who violently storm the Capitol probably need to be investigated.
You know damn well that it won't end there. All it will take in the future for anyone across the entire nation is a differing opinion on certain topics. That will get them in the gulags.

Old 04-16-2021, 11:30 AM

7,258 posts, read 4,813,028 times
Democrats always overplay their hand just like they did before the civil war. They didn't believe they would be opposed by a force that seemed to pose little resistance so they kept pushing.

They always screw up with their attempted power grabs.

They will be stopped one way or another.

Old 04-16-2021, 11:34 AM

57,400 posts, read 26,432,161 times
Nunes of all people is not the one to speak about weaponizing when they put political hacks into national security positions. I assume he was unhappy with Trump's DOJ, Trump's NSA.

Old 04-16-2021, 11:37 AM

26,297 posts, read 19,202,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Democrats always overplay their hand just like they did before the civil war. They didn't believe they would be opposed by a force that seemed to pose little resistance so they kept pushing.
And they have recently been pushing harder than they ever have. I'm surprised the powder keg hasn't been touched off yet. I think we are on borrowed time right now.

Old 04-16-2021, 11:38 AM

53,383 posts, read 35,111,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Nunes of all people is not the one to speak about weaponizing when they put political hacks into national security positions. I assume he was unhappy with Trump's DOJ, Trump's NSA.
who is 'they,' and what does allegedly putting hacks into national security positions have to do with weaponizing intelligence? is eric swallwell the 'hack' you're speaking of?

Rep. Eric Swalwell refused to say if he had sex with a suspected Chinese spy who slept with 2 mayors for an intelligence campaign

Old 04-16-2021, 11:39 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,750,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Translation: we will control your speech, opinions, and thoughts. And any speech, opinion, and thought not in line with our leftist ideology will be terminated.
So as a far right activist, Alex Jones should have the right, if he wants to, to put on a doctor who says covid vaccines will cause 50 million deaths?

Old 04-16-2021, 11:39 AM

4,022 posts, read 1,452,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I for once hope he is right. Something needs to be done to protect America against these dangerous domestic terrorists.
Protect against ANTIFA? Yes, you are right!

Although, even for them I do not support using intel agencies. ANTIFA can be handled by the federal, state and local law enforcement. See, I'm smart enough to know there needs to be lines in the sand of powers even when used against people I strongly disagree with. Leftists do not think this way.

Old 04-16-2021, 11:41 AM

4,022 posts, read 1,452,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So as a far right activist, Alex Jones should have the right, if he wants to, to put on a doctor who says covid vaccines will cause 50 million deaths?
Yes, and Farrakhan has the right to say how bad white people and America are. I believe in the right of people to filter through the crap and make their own decision. First amendment baby!

Old 04-16-2021, 11:42 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,750,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You mean those with an opinion differing from yours.
So if there seems to be a lot of public demand for opinions based on fraud or misinfo, it should never be censored by the social media companies? If so, I'm sure Lindell's new social media company will be quite a boomtown source for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies