Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2021, 06:22 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,952 times

Advertisements

Just what the American people needed in a pandemic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2021, 06:33 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Everything has gone up in price while other things have become scarce due to continued lock downs.

Trump knew the danger to extended lock downs and what it would do to our economy and how it would hurt the average citizen and especially the children that have missed so much school. The Democrats don't care because the continued lock down means they can wield their power over us.

There seems to be no end in sight to the mask mandates. Biden and Fauci would have us wear 2. Summer time activities in my state are already being cancelled thanks to the covid despite so many are supposedly vaccinated against it?

Gas is up. Lumber prices have doubled, and Biden hasn't even launched his higher taxes pledge and let's not forget the Green New Deal that will ban gasoline engines.

Are we missing Trump yet?

Old 04-24-2021, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Everything has gone up in price while other things have become scarce due to continued lock downs.

Trump knew the danger to extended lock downs and what it would do to our economy and how it would hurt the average citizen and especially the children that have missed so much school. The Democrats don't care because the continued lock down means they can wield their power over us.

There seems to be no end in sight to the mask mandates. Biden and Fauci would have us wear 2. Summer time activities in my state are already being cancelled thanks to the covid despite so many are supposedly vaccinated against it?

Gas is up. Lumber prices have doubled, and Biden hasn't even launched his higher taxes pledge and let's not forget the Green New Deal that will ban gasoline engines.

The massive amount of printed money put in the economy by the radical democrats will continue to push inflation. More dollars + same amount of goods and services = higher prices.

Next the Biden tax policies will send jobs, investment, and wealth to countries with lower tax rates.

Old 04-24-2021, 06:51 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
The massive amount of printed money put in the economy by the radical democrats will continue to push inflation. More dollars + same amount of goods and services = higher prices.

Next the Biden tax policies will send jobs, investment, and wealth to countries with lower tax rates.

Yes, higher gas prices is just the tip of the iceberg that the SS America is going to hit and sink on.

Old 04-24-2021, 06:51 AM

30,443 posts, read 21,280,188 times
Expect $6+ a gal pal not far off.

Old 04-24-2021, 06:52 AM

8,772 posts, read 5,062,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

No only gas prices are up....murders (especially black children), riots, looting.....and yes, I miss our President Trump.

Old 04-24-2021, 06:55 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,727,611 times
The price is pretty much the same maybe even slightly less) as it was this time of year in 2019 and 2018. Were you complaining then too? Last year was an outlier due to reduced demand in response to COVID.

Old 04-24-2021, 07:08 AM

30,443 posts, read 21,280,188 times
I have not paid what i did for gas a month ago in years. I went to a EV so they can stick gas prices you know where blare.

Old 04-24-2021, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
I have not paid what i did for gas a month ago in years. I went to a EV so they can stick gas prices you know where blare.

50 cents a gallon more since Biden.

Old 04-24-2021, 07:10 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcattwood View Post
The price is pretty much the same maybe even slightly less) as it was this time of year in 2019 and 2018. Were you complaining then too? Last year was an outlier due to reduced demand in response to COVID.

Same here. It has gone up since the pandemic. But are people really that dumb to think pandemic gas price is the norm??

Gas price was almost $5 a gallon under Bush Jr. I didn't hear no right-winger complaining back then.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies