Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2021, 04:13 AM

6,143 posts, read 3,366,020 times

Advertisements

I am fed up with this loser of a party full of RINOs at the top. I’m completely done with them until massive changes are made.

First of all, McConnell must be replaced as the minority leader of the Senate, or whatever he is as a 50-50 tie with idiot Kamala as the deciding vote. This guy, while I do believe he’s a gifted speaker, just doesn’t represent the base in the policy positions he normally takes.

Also, why does McCarthy hardly ever get any criticism? This guy is awful. A moderate Republican from California? He does nothing but lose in his state, and I’d even bet he’s part of the problem, too. I know he’s behind the scenes colluding with the corporate oligarchy to screw his base over, the people that vote for him.

I could go on and on. Romney must go, Liz Cheney must go. Murkowski must go. Susan Collins does nothing for me, she’s slightly better than a Democrat, but slightly better isn’t good enough. Etc, etc.

As far as “conservative” John Roberts, he’s dead to me, too. Unfortunately, we are stuck with him.

But the main reason? Is there anybody out there that actually believes that the Republican Party didn’t collude with the Democrats to oust Trump? I don’t care about Trump, the man. But what I do care about is that a sitting president, who was willing to work issues for his base, was ousted by a rigged election that McConnell, Roberts, and others were just as culpable as the Democrats were.

I’ve made up mind. Despite my hatred of the idiot white liberals in the Democratic Party, I will no longer support Republicans until it’s a party that represents its base.

I’m back to 2012, where I’m just a guy without a party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2021, 05:22 AM

59,189 posts, read 27,371,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I am fed up with this loser of a party full of RINOs at the top. I’m completely done with them until massive changes are made.

First of all, McConnell must be replaced as the minority leader of the Senate, or whatever he is as a 50-50 tie with idiot Kamala as the deciding vote. This guy, while I do believe he’s a gifted speaker, just doesn’t represent the base in the policy positions he normally takes.

Also, why does McCarthy hardly ever get any criticism? This guy is awful. A moderate Republican from California? He does nothing but lose in his state, and I’d even bet he’s part of the problem, too. I know he’s behind the scenes colluding with the corporate oligarchy to screw his base over, the people that vote for him.

I could go on and on. Romney must go, Liz Cheney must go. Murkowski must go. Susan Collins does nothing for me, she’s slightly better than a Democrat, but slightly better isn’t good enough. Etc, etc.

As far as “conservative” John Roberts, he’s dead to me, too. Unfortunately, we are stuck with him.

But the main reason? Is there anybody out there that actually believes that the Republican Party didn’t collude with the Democrats to oust Trump? I don’t care about Trump, the man. But what I do care about is that a sitting president, who was willing to work issues for his base, was ousted by a rigged election that McConnell, Roberts, and others were just as culpable as the Democrats were.

I’ve made up mind. Despite my hatred of the idiot white liberals in the Democratic Party, I will no longer support Republicans until it’s a party that represents its base.

I’m back to 2012, where I’m just a guy without a party.
Replace every time you used RINO and repub names with LIBS and dems,,,,,!

Old 05-01-2021, 05:33 AM

2,389 posts, read 2,344,564 times
-McConnell is the big reason why the judiciary from the Supreme Court down has gotten more red. Granted it's getting pretty close for him to retire but would you rather have him or Chucky?

-McCarthy is useless, I'll grant you. He and Cheney can kick rocks. The House needs a makeover and a group with balls that isn't afraid to punish their enemies like the Dems are punishing theirs.

-As for the election, even if there was 1000% more legit fraud than 2016, Trump should have been prepared for it. He should have countered Marc Elias with this stupid mail-in voting garbage, but he didn't. He failed.

-I hate to tell you this, but the base is more "RINOish" than you think. If it wasn't, John James, Ben Sasse, Susan Collins, etc. wouldn't have outperformed Trump in their states. Tim Scott wouldn't have gotten more raw votes in SC than Trump in 2016. If you want a more socially conservative but fiscally liberal party, you should vote for the Dems.

Old 05-01-2021, 10:07 AM

29,837 posts, read 24,937,877 times
The republican party had the chance to be the party of the working class American. They did not want to be that party, even though many, perhaps most people who vote for republicans wanted to see the party go in that direction. If the republican party will not stand up for the will of the people, they do not deserve to represent the people and will continue to lose. It looks as if that's their true intent.

The republican party does require a drastic restructuring in order to successfully take on today's embolden radical left. They are not going to win by cowering and behaving like spineless losers. Unfortunately, that seems to be all they are capable of doing... Cowering and losing. Not my republican party...

Old 05-01-2021, 10:12 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,781,142 times
I agree. The republican party should go exclusively crazy.

Old 05-01-2021, 10:13 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,819,571 times
Getting rid of liberal rinos like Trump is a good start. They can rebuild.

Old 05-01-2021, 10:21 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,219,058 times
Who does the Republican Party work for?

Old 05-01-2021, 10:27 AM

29,837 posts, read 24,937,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Who does the Republican Party work for?

AOC and the rest of the progtards.

Old 05-01-2021, 10:29 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,219,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
AOC and the progtards.
Money. That is who the parties work for, even if they don't realize it. And there is nothing wrong with that. That is how it ought to be.

Old 05-01-2021, 10:29 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,819,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
AOC and the rest of the progtards.
With liberal and former democrat Trump, I could see why people would think that. But he's been ousted from the republican party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies