Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 12:37 PM

2,082 posts, read 925,140 times

Advertisements

Interesting.........I guess if you can’t take the heat

Jen Psaki Says She’s Stepping Down

White House press secretary Jen Psaki announced Thursday that she plans on leaving her current role within a year.

“I think it’s going to be time for somebody else to have this job in a year from now or about a year from now,” Psaki said in an interview with CNN’s David Axelrod. Psaki said she wants to spend more time with her kids.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/07/j...ouse-one-year/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2021, 12:39 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Maybe she’ll circle back to it, lol.

Old 05-07-2021, 12:40 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
psircleback psaki won't be missed. except perhaps her comedic effects.

Old 05-07-2021, 12:40 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting.........I guess if you can’t take the heat

Jen Psaki Says She’s Stepping Down

White House press secretary Jen Psaki announced Thursday that she plans on leaving her current role within a year.

“I think it’s going to be time for somebody else to have this job in a year from now or about a year from now,” Psaki said in an interview with CNN’s David Axelrod. Psaki said she wants to spend more time with her kids.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/07/j...ouse-one-year/
Take the heat? She is in a protective bubble compared to Trump’s press secretaries. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t fault her. I’m sure the number of hours each day prepping etc have to be enormous. One life, one family. Spend time in a way that matters most to you.

Old 05-07-2021, 12:43 PM

962 posts, read 541,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Take the heat? She is in a protective bubble compared to Trump’s press secretaries. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t fault her. I’m sure the number of hours each day prepping etc have to be enormous. One life, one family. Spend time in a way that matters most to you.
Right? Who can forget Stephanie Grisham's term as Press Secretary? Pretty much everyone can, since she never once held a news conference.

Old 05-07-2021, 12:51 PM

7,511 posts, read 4,358,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Any question that a reporter asks of a Democrat is taking the heat. Even if it's the usual: What did you have for dinner last night, what's your favorite color, or did you kiss your wife goodnight last night? They really are that pathetic.

I'd love to see them ask Jen Psaki: Are you okay with drug addicts possessing a firearm? Followed up with: If not would you be okay with the justice department and the honorable AG Merrick Garland launching an investigation of Hunter Biden who lied on Federal Form 4473 in order to illegally purchase a handgun? Which is a federal crime punishable by 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. After all the Biden administration is bragging about being the toughest administration on guns.

You'd better believe that if it was Donald Trump Jr. it would be the first question asked and asked relentlessly at every press conference. More than likely DJT Jr. would be in prison by now as the media would never let go of it. AG Barr would be forced out of office if he failed to investigate. It would be front page news for months on end and the talk of all the talk shows.

Last edited by Ex New Yorker; 05-07-2021 at 01:16 PM..

Old 05-07-2021, 12:53 PM

21,947 posts, read 9,517,840 times
I didn't think she would last long. She was clearly out of her league. And Biden makes it hard since he is such a demented idiot. Defending all his flip flops would be a challenge for sure.

Old 05-07-2021, 01:01 PM

956 posts, read 745,592 times
She is tired of having to make up lies every day to cover for this terrible regime

Old 05-07-2021, 01:03 PM

18,463 posts, read 8,292,857 times
she's running out of little snappy replies

Old 05-07-2021, 01:03 PM

16,560 posts, read 10,643,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
Any question that a reporter asks of a Democrat is taking the heat. Even if it's the usual: What did you have for dinner last night, what's your favorite color, or did you kiss your wife goodnight last night? They really are pathetic.
That's a much more challenging question than you might think, as shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D7hFHfLEyk

(The whole thing is worth watching, but the part about favorite color is at about 2:30.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies