Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 02:28 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,409,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Hey, he's a Crack head, that's typically one of you
Uhmmm.....you do know he had a ton of problems with Crack right? Like...literally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2021, 02:30 PM

1,706 posts, read 638,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Hey, he's a Crack head, that's typically one of you
One of who exactly? If you mean a Democrat then I am not one of them.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:32 PM

1,706 posts, read 638,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Uhmmm.....you do know he had a ton of problems with Crack right? Like...literally.
I think they want everyone to forget that. Put the crackhead in office. That should work out well.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:39 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,402,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Nobody would vote for that crackhead.
I assume he made more sense when he was on crack than he did in his crusade to overthrow the election results.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:43 PM

17,833 posts, read 13,750,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
If you are a conservative you are supposed to be lauded for "conquering" your substance abuse problem.

Old 05-05-2021, 03:42 PM

26,662 posts, read 28,746,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
So where is it you got the information that it's the GOP floating these names out there as possible 2024 presidential candidates? There is nothing mentioned in the linked article that Mr. Lindell has even considered, or been approached by anyone as a possible candidate, and in fact it's obvious in the article that the DNC is just arbitrarily digging up ( or manufacturing) dirt on anyone they deem remotely possible as a GOP candidate in 2024. IMO whether or not these people become candidates the ongoing search for political weapons by the DNC will continue, and escalate against those they consider their political opponents. It's what they do.

Not that I would consider Mike Lindell especially for any political office, but I find it intriguing that you find being, in your opinion, "obnoxious sounding" as disqualification for any political office, in particular, when most likely the only thing you know about the guy is that he sells pillows and is a Trump supporter. But the democrats' most important qualifications for political office are based entirely on their "identity politics", ie, the race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual preferences of their candidates, and their experience, past history, and other real qualifications are not even considered. And that's ok?
My husband always turned the tv volume off when the My Pillow guy came on and he had no idea he had anything to do with Trump. Just the voice and the pushiness and probably sorta hyper over the top sounding. The type that makes you want to say, "Be quiet! Tone it down."

No Democrats do not base things on identity politics. I couldn't care less about their race, ethnicity, gender id, sexual preferences...those have zero to do with education, experience, qualifications, leadership ability, etc. SOME far lefties do emphasize that stuff but for the rest of us, no.

Old 05-05-2021, 03:43 PM

10,199 posts, read 11,183,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Nobody would vote for that crackhead.
No, but they voted for a Pedophile.

Old 05-05-2021, 07:55 PM

7,163 posts, read 4,756,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
If you are a conservative you are supposed to be lauded for "conquering" your substance abuse problem.
You mean like Hunter Biden.

Old 05-05-2021, 07:58 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,409,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
You mean like Hunter Biden.
LOL. Touche!

And then there are the ones actively using like.... Don Jr.

Cause wow. that guys is high as heck.

But all of thats a bit off topic.

So back on topic. Why are they looking at Lindell? What "office" do they think he would even attempt?

Old 05-05-2021, 07:58 PM

7,163 posts, read 4,756,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
My husband always turned the tv volume off when the My Pillow guy came on and he had no idea he had anything to do with Trump. Just the voice and the pushiness and probably sorta hyper over the top sounding. The type that makes you want to say, "Be quiet! Tone it down."

No Democrats do not base things on identity politics. I couldn't care less about their race, ethnicity, gender id, sexual preferences...those have zero to do with education, experience, qualifications, leadership ability, etc. SOME far lefties do emphasize that stuff but for the rest of us, no.
That's a good LOL
The entire Biden regime has been chosen by using identity politics, in case you weren't paying attention.

As far as the pillow guy, it's not Rs placing him as a possibility, it's the DNC! What makes them afraid of the pillow guy. Remarkable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies