Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 01:21 PM

9,987 posts, read 4,731,576 times

Advertisements

The DNC is apparently doing official opposition research on Mike Lindell considering him a candidate for the 20204 elections.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ntial-gop?rl=1

Tucker Carlson also one of the potential candidates?

Candidates or messengers they want stopped?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2021, 01:23 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,432,324 times
Carlsons name has been floated multiple times. Lindell though seems a odd choice. But he is a player in politics now like it or not. Still seems odd though.

Old 05-05-2021, 01:25 PM

4,325 posts, read 1,576,143 times
I hate that we're in a loop of 'celebrity' candidates.

Mike Lindell can't even make a good pillow, let alone fiscal policy.

Old 05-05-2021, 01:28 PM

26,665 posts, read 28,797,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLuvJuice View Post
I'm just picturing this guy addressing the nation while hugging his pillow.
People would gauge how bad the situation is just by how tightly he's hugging it.
LOL, When will Republicans start looking at qualifications to lead our nation instead of getting attention seekers and someone who is as obnoxious sounding as the My Pillow guy? I'd vote for a Republican if they had someone normal.

Old 05-05-2021, 01:51 PM

7,270 posts, read 4,231,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
LOL, When will Republicans start looking at qualifications to lead our nation instead of getting attention seekers and someone who is as obnoxious sounding as the My Pillow guy? I'd vote for a Republican if they had someone normal.

If you think the Republicans are thinking about supporting Mike Lindell as a candidate - you need to seriously consider your connection to reality. The Dems put a geriatric, demented, lying career politician in office - so I guess they will believe anything they read.

Old 05-05-2021, 01:53 PM

16,187 posts, read 6,941,319 times
Excerpt: Tucker Carlson also one of the potential candidates?

Response: Opinion

any viable Candidate with similar convictions gets my vote..................and probably another 90 million.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:03 PM

1,707 posts, read 640,813 times
Nobody would vote for that crackhead.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:06 PM

15,029 posts, read 12,238,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
So where is it you got the information that it's the GOP floating these names out there as possible 2024 presidential candidates? There is nothing mentioned in the linked article that Mr. Lindell has even considered, or been approached by anyone as a possible candidate, and in fact it's obvious in the article that the DNC is just arbitrarily digging up ( or manufacturing) dirt on anyone they deem remotely possible as a GOP candidate in 2024. IMO whether or not these people become candidates the ongoing search for political weapons by the DNC will continue, and escalate against those they consider their political opponents. It's what they do.

Not that I would consider Mike Lindell especially for any political office, but I find it intriguing that you find being, in your opinion, "obnoxious sounding" as disqualification for any political office, in particular, when most likely the only thing you know about the guy is that he sells pillows and is a Trump supporter. But the democrats' most important qualifications for political office are based entirely on their "identity politics", ie, the race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual preferences of their candidates, and their experience, past history, and other real qualifications are not even considered. And that's ok?

Old 05-05-2021, 02:06 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,432,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
folks said the same about Trump.

If Trump went hard for Lindell? He would get votes. It would be him, or a Democrat.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:26 PM

31,175 posts, read 22,213,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Hey, he's a Crack head, that's typically one of you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies