Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2021, 06:09 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times

Advertisements

Sighting security risks, Maricopa County is refusing to hand over hardware used in the election for a state audit.

If this "accidentally" gets destroyed just like several instances of subpoenaed IRS items were "accidentally" destroyed after the subpoena with the Lois Lerner scandal, I am moving from the election wasn't stolen to it was.

https://justthenews.com/government/s...n-audit-citing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2021, 06:52 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,451,534 times
Just so you know.... the clowns that are holding ballots up to the light looking for rice cakes or bamboo are not certified as auditors. They could damage the hardware.

The ballot was CERTIFIED and signed off by the Arizona officials.

This is a clown show. And the clowns are certifiably insane.

I say this as an election official in another state.

Old 05-06-2021, 07:09 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I am moving from the election wasn't stolen to it was.
I’m having a bit of a hard time accepting that the election not having been stolen is your current position if that is where you are getting your news, as that news source clearly buys whole hog into Trump’s lies that it was, in this piece for example.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...crats-2020-big

Also, many news organizations have different categories of stories, one of their categories is “All Things Trump”. Lol, as if Trump is so important he needs an entire news category.

Old 05-06-2021, 07:17 PM

15,839 posts, read 6,543,563 times
The clown is still working a circus I see. The gullible audience laps up every act.

Old 05-06-2021, 07:19 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Just so you know.... the clowns that are holding ballots up to the light looking for rice cakes or bamboo are not certified as auditors. They could damage the hardware.
Yet it was cool to hold ballots up to lights, use magnifying glasses, and metal prods to see if little perforations had been damaged in the 2000 election when counting votes for Gore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
I’m having a bit of a hard time accepting that the election not having been stolen is your current position
I've stated numerous times on here that I've seen no evidence a single state was flipped let alone enough for the election.

We saw under Obama, numerous accidents where subpoenaed evidenced was destroyed after the subpoena on "accident." I don't give the left the benefit of the doubt anymore in such cases.

Old 05-06-2021, 07:22 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,886 times
What court cases are there so far on this issue? I assume we'll see wins in court?

Last edited by Lekrii; 05-06-2021 at 07:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies